🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Right, China's Leaders Are Smarter Than Ours: China Bans Gay People On Television

Well they are allowed too so if you don't like it, tough shit.
Yeah, only after SCOTUS decided it had the authority to redefine ancient words, jack ass, and if you think that is a good thing wait until the courts are flooded with conservatives after 16 years of GOP administrations.

We've heard the same thing from folks that were against interracial marriage. Bring it on, it won't happen. And nice adding personal insults. Do you really think calling me a jack ass makes your point more valid? lol

Yeah, only after SCOTUS decided it had the authority to redefine ancient words, jack ass, and if you think that is a good thing wait until the courts are flooded with conservatives after 16 years of GOP administrations.

We've heard the same thing from folks that were against interracial marriage. Bring it on, it won't happen. And nice adding personal insults. Do you really think calling me a jack ass makes your point more valid? lol
Man I can't wait for the day we rid the country of anti American scum like you. Its gonna be a bloody bloody mess but what will come afterwords will be a beautiful country full of patriotic proud white men,women and children.

At least the Chicoms are not suffering from White Liberal Disease like the establishment in the US is.

They aren't "suffering" from freedom either. Maybe you could go there and see how you like it?
False dichotomy and just because the chicoms got one thing right doesnt mean I want to live there. America is my native land and I will live here till the day I die.

Then you may as well get used to blacks and gays having equal rights. We aren't going back to the times you wish were still here.

Lol, the Big Lie that you libtards keep telling about gays = blacks is so patently and obviously false that it is simply mind boggling that you keep repeating it. Every black person I have ever talked to actually resents being compared to cock suckers. Seriously, they hate it.

I have no problem with blacks having equal rights at all, and neither do I have a problem with fags having most of the same civil rights, to include civil unions. But not marriage and not openly serving in our military or intelligence community.

IF you dont like it, tough shit.
Gays can marry now.

If you don't like it, tough shit.

Man I can't wait for the day we rid the country of anti American scum like you. Its gonna be a bloody bloody mess but what will come afterwords will be a beautiful country full of patriotic proud white men,women and children.

blah blah blah you keep dreaming there tough guy. You are the anti-American. America is about freedom which you want to deprive people of. Do us a favor though and please clean up your wall from jacking off to your Hitler poster in your moms basement. Eventually you'll have to move out of there.

Trump would have already been shot by firing squad for the mistakes he has made in business if he was a China man.

True story.

blah blah blah you keep dreaming there tough guy. You are the anti-American. America is about freedom which you want to deprive people of. Do us a favor though and please clean up your wall from jacking off to your Hitler poster in your moms basement. Eventually you'll have to move out of there.
Yawn. Freedom is not what I want to deprive anyone of. I intend to deprive them of their lives :). Plus this country was intended for free white people as its stated in the 1798 naturalization act. You can look that up for yourself there sparky but I doubt you will.I will let my mother know when she gets back from her trip that you think this awesome 5 bedroom 3 bath home is hers :)

Yawn. Freedom is not what I want to deprive anyone of. I intend to deprive them of their lives :). Plus this country was intended for free white people as its stated in the 1798 naturalization act. You can look that up for yourself there sparky but I doubt you will.I will let my mother know when she gets back from her trip that you think this awesome 5 bedroom 3 bath home is hers :)

Yeah right, a low life jobless fascist idiot like yourself is living in your moms basement. You are too chickenshit to go public with it. Well since you don't mind that other people know who you are, I'm sure you will share with us your TRUE name. I mean, you say you have NOTHING to hide and your open about it. Let's see how open you really are.

My prediction is you are living in your moms basement and you don't dare wear any T-shirt showing your Pro-Hitler support because you are a chicken shit pussy. Let's see you prove me wrong.

Yeah right, a low life jobless fascist idiot like yourself is living in your moms basement. You are too chickenshit to go public with it. Well since you don't mind that other people know who you are, I'm sure you will share with us your TRUE name. I mean, you say you have NOTHING to hide and your open about it. Let's see how open you really are.

My prediction is you are living in your moms basement and you don't dare wear any T-shirt showing your Pro-Hitler support because you are a chicken shit pussy. Let's see you prove me wrong.
YAWN This is getting boring. Back your whining up or just shut up...my goodness you must be very jealous I am becoming successful

YAWN This is getting boring. Back your whining up or just shut up...my goodness you must be very jealous I am becoming successful

Tough guy, you are the one boasting that you are going to do something about it and have no fear. It's YOU who has to back their shit up tough guy. Until then, take your Hitler ass to Stormfront with all the other gay Hitler youths that circle jerk one another.

Tough guy, you are the one boasting that you are going to do something about it and have no fear. It's YOU who has to back their shit up tough guy. Until then, take your Hitler ass to Stormfront with all the other gay Hitler youths that circle jerk one another.
Already on SF :) What is it with you anti American clowns hiding with your face hidden behind your bandanas and
ANTIFA flags and mohawk haircuts.
images.jpg

yep that is what we are up against. :)

Already on SF :) What is it with you anti American clowns hiding with your face hidden behind your bandanas and
View attachment 66275

Says the anonymous Pro-Hitler prick that is afraid to give out his real name because he knows that as soon as he does he would have to move. Keep trying chickenshit, we know you are a pussy like other Pro-Hitler idiots are.

View attachment 66275

Says the anonymous Pro-Hitler prick that is afraid to give out his real name because he knows that as soon as he does he would have to move. Keep trying chickenshit, we know you are a pussy like other Pro-Hitler idiots are.
Give it out where? On here LMAO my real name is on FB. Why would I invite anti white anti American SCUM like you to my page or give you my name? I have children and a wife to protect and you pussies aren't man enough to attack a man you attack women and children or vehicles. FB aka jewbook knows who I am because I got reported once and had to verify my identity. My city is right there in my profile and I have said on here yesterday I believe it was what my profile pic is...I ain't hard to find sparky.

Oh and I am moving anyways pretty soon this town is far to non white for me. Oh and I'll be attending Rock Stone Mountain in April as well..ya know more of my "anonymous" activism. LOL...Sure the ADL and ANTIFA faggots will be there harassing pro white pro American folks and their families...its gonna be a long day I hope their mommy's pack them a lunch.

Forum List

Back