🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's "scorched earth" policy.....

It is laughable reading the posts of lefties about the R party and Trump.

By any objective analysis, Trump is a progressive. Yet progressives like those posting above, can't stand him. Then they decry the dismantling of the R party, which they have long hated...even though the R party is a progressive party.

Once you stop laughing, re-read the O/P.......I for one, and I believe the vast majority of progressive democrats would still have disdain if Trump labeled himself a "liberal".......The guy is scum, PERIOD.

Second, where did you comprehend that anyone is "decrying" the dismantling of the R Party.....I'm actually overjoyed since the republican party showed its cowardice when it embraced tea sippers and far right xenophobia.
I for one wish we had the republican party pre 2008 back. I thought they were greedy, war loving, poor people hating plutocrats but I knew exactly what to expect from them. This shit is like someone opened all the cells in the asylum and gave them liquor and guns.

The Russians did it to Napoleon (and later to Hitler) and the Iraqis did it when they retreated from Kuwait in 1991....and, NOW, Trump is doing it to the GOP (Reince Priebus will be one of the first casualties.)

Among the many, many flaws in Trump's character that makes him unfit for the oval office, there is also a very nasty and vengeful streak. Knowing he will lose badly in 4 weeks, he plans to take down the GOP along with him.

Where once many of us complained that the Democrats were seldom united, the Republicans are offering the paragon of disunity. And where we once thought that the House of Representatives would always be in the hands of the GOP, Trump has actually "helped" to put that chamber into play for democrats.

Trump....as stated many times before....has proven to be the most "effective" Trojan Horse to dismantle the republican party, something that NO democrat ever even came close to doing.

Maybe when Trump wins you will begin to realize that the Dims are every bit a fractured as the GOP and that in both cases it is a good thing.

The Russians did it to Napoleon (and later to Hitler) and the Iraqis did it when they retreated from Kuwait in 1991....and, NOW, Trump is doing it to the GOP (Reince Priebus will be one of the first casualties.)

Among the many, many flaws in Trump's character that makes him unfit for the oval office, there is also a very nasty and vengeful streak. Knowing he will lose badly in 4 weeks, he plans to take down the GOP along with him.

Where once many of us complained that the Democrats were seldom united, the Republicans are offering the paragon of disunity. And where we once thought that the House of Representatives would always be in the hands of the GOP, Trump has actually "helped" to put that chamber into play for democrats.

Trump....as stated many times before....has proven to be the most "effective" Trojan Horse to dismantle the republican party, something that NO democrat ever even came close to doing.

Maybe when Trump wins you will begin to realize that the Dims are every bit a fractured as the GOP and that in both cases it is a good thing.
Trump is not going to win and the democrats are not fractured, they are not so ruled by ideology that they cannot come to terms. Certainly there are axes to grind and policies to reconsider but that's small potatoes. It's nothing close to what is about to happen to the republicans. You ready for a new white nationalist party? I bet you are.

Trump's reaction to adversity has me picturing him as America's Kim Jong Un. While I'm not all that sure of Trump's temperament when it comes to control over nuclear weapons, it's much more scary wondering if the Russians trust his temperament?

Trump's reaction to adversity has me picturing him as America's Kim Jong Un. While I'm not all that sure of Trump's temperament when it comes to control over nuclear weapons, it's much more scary wondering if the Russians trust his temperament?
Oh they know how to get Trump in line. It is clear by now that he is spectacularly vulnerable to blackmail. Putin has enough on him to get whatever cooperation he wants.

I believe that in pre-civil war days, we had in this country a "Know Nothing Party" whose main platform was anti-immigration. It would not be too far-fetched to see a resurgence of that same mind-set to be formed by Trump supporters who feel that the system has failed their xenophobic stance.

I do not mean to laugh but they have been rising every generation and the Know Nothing became the Dixiecrats and are now the Tea Party Trump voters...

Rise?

Shit the Civil war, McCarthyism, Election of Reagan ( which he should have gotten an award for acting so good ) and now Trump...

No, the GOP embraced their brethren they once shun but since Reagan days they have welcomed back because of LBJ betrayal in their pathetic mind...

So don't be foolish to think this is a new rise but just another repeat from the past!

Oh they know how to get Trump in line. It is clear by now that he is spectacularly vulnerable to blackmail. Putin has enough on him to get whatever cooperation he wants.

Oh so western in your thinking...

By any objective analysis, Trump is a progressive. Yet progressives like those posting above, can't stand him. Then they decry the dismantling of the R party, which they have long hated...even though the R party is a progressive party.

Once you stop laughing, re-read the O/P.......I for one, and I believe the vast majority of progressive democrats would still have disdain if Trump labeled himself a "liberal".......The guy is scum, PERIOD.

Second, where did you comprehend that anyone is "decrying" the dismantling of the R Party.....I'm actually overjoyed since the republican party showed its cowardice when it embraced tea sippers and far right xenophobia.

Trump is scum...this is what you stated.

Okay...I have no problem with that, but if he is scum than LOGICALLY Hillary is lower than scum. Somehow you missed this even though she has been in the public eye for 30 years. How is that possible? It is possible because you get your information from left wing sources who are pounding you with negative Trump reporting and you can't overcome the propaganda.

I for one wish we had the republican party pre 2008 back. I thought they were greedy, war loving, poor people hating plutocrats but I knew exactly what to expect from them. This shit is like someone opened all the cells in the asylum and gave them liquor and guns.
More propaganda....you get all your news from MSLSD I suspect.

The Rs and Ds are near clones of each other and have been for years. Yet, you believe all this awful shit of the Rs and find the Ds wonderful.

Can't fix stupid.

I agree 100%. Trump is all or nothing, which can be admirable. But not when you take everyone down with you.

Great news for the Trumpsters......

Trump closes the gap in Utah....
Maybe I'm wrong and Trumpy might just win this thing....B I G L Y ! after all....

If Trump can steal Utah from Hillary there's no telling what he can do....

Poll: Trump falls into tie with Clinton among Utah voters

Utah polls.jpg

Last edited:

Actually the GOP will retain control of both Houses of Congress, but with only a one or two seat majority in the Senate.

However Republicans don't care about that, the WH is what they want, perceived as their "birth right," and losing the third GE in a row will further divide the Party.

Actually the GOP will retain control of both Houses of Congress, but with only a one or two seat majority in the Senate.

However Republicans don't care about that, the WH is what they want, perceived as their "birth right," and losing the third GE in a row will further divide the Party.
Do you ever tire being stupid?

The leadership of the R party prefers your lying corrupt pant suit.

Agree.......and you phrased it better than I in my O/P.......The House will still be with Ryan as Speaker and the Senate will be a virtual tie (Kaine may have to show up a lot there).......

Agree.......and you phrased it better than I in my O/P.......The House will still be with Ryan as Speaker and the Senate will be a virtual tie (Kaine may have to show up a lot there).......
Win-win for the progs...AGAIN!

Lil' Bitch McConnell and Paul "the rat" Lyin are progs like you two...but you are so blinded by the lies of the left media, you can't see it.

How is that even possible? How dumb does one have to be?

Forum List

Back