🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Six Pointed Star

Trump is weak on Israel, yes, but this "scandal" is a manufactured Dem hit job.
What the fuck are you talking about? The image is from a White Supremacist. Trump has retweeted WS tweets for the past year. You think he's clueless who these people are?
Shut up. The picture was not chosen deliberately for a racist image. This is manufactured Dem bullshit. Run along.

What the fuck are you talking about? The image is from a White Supremacist. Trump has retweeted WS tweets for the past year. You think he's clueless who these people are?
Shut up. The picture was not chosen deliberately for a racist image. This is manufactured Dem bullshit. Run along.

Trump selected a racist image from a neonazi webpage....he was just too stupid to realize

All he saw was....more bad stuff about Hillary

Trump selected a racist image from a neonazi webpage....he was just too stupid to realize

I doubt it-----some college freshman volunteer did it

It is hilarious how this struck a nerve with the Crooked Hillary supporting establishment. It is a reminder how hypocritical and butthurt the ZOG and the MSM are despite having so much money and control.

See? This guy knows what message Trump was sending.

trump probably did not see that picture until it created a controversy
Trump does all his own tweeting. You think he hands over his twitter account to anyone else?
4i6Ckte.gif

He doesn't even hand over any of his whole POTUS campaign to anyone else.

silly idea-----yeah---he washes his own socks and underwear too

Who are you posting for?

You honestly believe Trump is stupid enough to turn his twitter account over to someone else with the permission to go ahead and post anything they want, no need to clear it with him, and let the public think he said it?

Trump employs young neo-Nazis?

Interesting. Not surprising, but interesting.

It is hilarious how this struck a nerve with the Crooked Hillary supporting establishment. It is a reminder how hypocritical and butthurt the ZOG and the MSM are despite having so much money and control.

Trump does all his own tweeting. You think he hands over his twitter account to anyone else?
4i6Ckte.gif

Who are you posting for?

ZOG

You honestly believe Trump is stupid enough to turn his twitter account over to someone else with the permission to go ahead and post anything they want, no need to clear it with him, and let the public think he said it?

the picture of hellary with the six pointed star appeared on TWITTER? I did not know

4i6Ckte.gif

Who are you posting for?

ZOG

Zany Old Grandmas?

Trump employs young neo-Nazis?

Interesting. Not surprising, but interesting.

could be a combo of naïve and moonshine toxic white trash like you

4i6Ckte.gif

Who are you posting for?

ZOG

Zany Old Grandmas?

yes---that's what my Mah Jong group calls itself

My guess is that Trump just saw a funny meme he liked and forwarded it.

I very much doubt he gave much thought to who sent it to him or the meaning of the star.

I don't think his thought processes run much deeper than that, generally.

Trump believes any conspiracy theory he reads on the web
I'm sure he saw....more bad stuff about Hillary and hit "send"

Either that or he wanted to depict her as a sheriff

I was reading an interesting article the other day and it turns out that Nazi's did not make Jews wear a yellow star to indicate they were Jewish. The stars actually designated them as Sheriffs

Bundesarchiv_R_49_Bild-1312,_KZ_Radogosc_bei_Litzmannstadt,_Juden.jpg

I very much doubt he gave much thought to who sent it to him or the meaning of the star.

wrong again-----He wanted to grant her the honor of being an HONORARY JEW-------in celebration of the birth of his grandchild------or----it was an invitation to the kid's bris

Trump thinks he can pander to every special interest out there, and do it without offending any other interests.

It's probably his business background; he thinks all the shady deals he makes are isolated from each other.

Still whining about fake Antisemitism? The left posted that thing all over the internet...great head fake by someone in Trump's campaign...millions of people read Hillary is corrupt and a small percentage bought the anti semetic BS. Win for Trump

Still whining about fake Antisemitism? The left posted that thing all over the internet...great head fake by someone in Trump's campaign...millions of people read Hillary is corrupt and a small percentage bought the anti semetic BS. Win for Trump

it all depends on how the episode of "INNOCENT MISHANDLING OF CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS" ------~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~spins

Forum List

Back