Trumps Staff Forgets to Register Plane, FAA Grounds It

Clearly it is the fault of the FAA that Trump didn't have his plane registered. lol
Well....it sure looks like that.

Had the same thing happen to me.....a business license was issued to me by the county, but turns out they shouldn't have. The application needed to go to the state. Problem is....the laws were in transition during the time of my application when new regulations came down. The county should have sent me to the state to apply for a license......but instead issued me a license that was not valid. I didn't know this of course. Then some schmuck who wanted to take my business reported this to the state.....the state walked in one day and closed the doors. Started demanding copies of all of my transactions. Used up my toner and reems of paper on my copier. Turns out the error (by the county) was discovered and that I could have sued them. They quietly offered an out of court settlement to keep me from suing their balls off.

This story isn't the be all and all in my opinion, but you appear to be making excuses for this oversight.
Well....coming from the people who blamed the disastrous rollout of Obamacare on messy paperwork.....or Hillary's email server was an "honest mistake"....or the "Docs in socks" incident was just being sloppy, Obamacare was passed with tortured language, and last but not least, Benghazi was due to a "disgusting video".....you really have a lot of nerve complaining about anything.

And then there's ISIS.....and Obama's bullshit pullout of Iraq.

You would have a point if I did any of what you've mentioned above. Stop making shit up about me and railing against it. I am sorry I spoke poorly of your hero, crybaby. lol
Yeah......that's what all of you people say.

Well, if you support Hillary or any Dimocrap, everything I said is true.

Thems the facts.

You fools just keep ripping Trump voters. You lose the general. Strangest campaign tactic I've ever witnessed. Insult the shit out of the people you need to come out for your candidate.

Too late now. Trump supporters won't come out if Cruz is the nominee. Between Cruz and his media minions, the hatred now for anything Cruz or anything establishment expect to lose big time.

It works both ways. First of all, Dump's negatives are worse than Hitlery's. Dump is the most liberal RINO we've ever seen, and in the tradition of liberal RINOs he will lose to the democrooks.

So when you're watching Hitlery take the oath you can blame me, it will be easier for you that way.

simply one of his fleet of aircraft

that is why we have the FAA to catch problems like that

Clearly it is the fault of the FAA that Trump didn't have his plane registered. lol

Had the same thing happen to me.....a business license was issued to me by the county, but turns out they shouldn't have. The application needed to go to the state. Problem is....the laws were in transition during the time of my application when new regulations came down. The county should have sent me to the state to apply for a license......but instead issued me a license that was not valid. I didn't know this of course. Then some schmuck who wanted to take my business reported this to the state.....the state walked in one day and closed the doors. Started demanding copies of all of my transactions. Used up my toner and reems of paper on my copier. Turns out the error (by the county) was discovered and that I could have sued them. They quietly offered an out of court settlement to keep me from suing their balls off.

This story isn't the be all and all in my opinion, but you appear to be making excuses for this oversight.
Well....coming from the people who blamed the disastrous rollout of Obamacare on messy paperwork.....or Hillary's email server was an "honest mistake"....or the "Docs in socks" incident was just being sloppy, Obamacare was passed with tortured language, and last but not least, Benghazi was due to a "disgusting video".....you really have a lot of nerve complaining about anything.

You would have a point if I did any of what you've mentioned above. Stop making shit up about me and railing against it. I am sorry I spoke poorly of your hero, crybaby. lol

Thems the facts.

Look at you attempting to save face. lol.

I am a Rand Paul supporter. I am sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative. You're just pissy b/c I am not showering Trump in admiration.

Thems the facts.

For the worlds smartest business man he sure has a lot of morons working for him. Plus his own kids didn't even get to vote for him because they forgot to register to vote.

Oops. Someone might get fired over this one. The plane which Donald Trump sometimes uses to jet from campaign event to campaign event has been grounded. It can’t fly. Not because of anything mechanical, but because of a serious paperwork problem. According to records obtained by The New York Times, the Cessna jet has been flying with an expired registration for nearly two months. An FAA official put a stop to this on Wednesday, telling the plane’s pilot that the jet is going to have to stay put until it’s re-registered.

“F.A.A. inspectors have contacted the chief pilot of N725DT about the aircraft’s expired registration. The aircraft’s owner is currently working with the F.A.A’s Aircraft Registry and will re-register the aircraft before further flight,” said FAA spokesperson Laura J. Brown in a statement to The Times.

No More Flying, FAA Grounds Donald Trump’s Jet
Big difference between NOT registering and forgetting to RENEW registration....just like people forget to renew their tags or DL's.

Thems the facts.

I am a Rand Paul supporter. I am sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative. You're just pissy b/c I am not showering Trump in admiration.

Thems the facts.
Who you gonna support in General then? I am guessing Johnson?

Thems the facts.

Thems the facts.

Indeed. I voted for Johnson 4 years ago and I'll do so again this time around as well.

Thems the facts.

Thems the facts.

Indeed. I voted for Johnson 4 years ago and I'll do so again this time around as well.
I voted for him in 2012 as well...not this time...not sure who I would have voted for if Trump had not run...might have been first election I didn't vote in.

Thems the facts.

Thems the facts.

Yep.......a vote for Johnson was a vote for Obama.

And the way you talk, you're in full support of Dummytraps.....so....nuff said.

Thems the facts.

Thems the facts.

How cute! The dumb fuck is still attempting to save face. Too funny.

For the worlds smartest business man he sure has a lot of morons working for him. Plus his own kids didn't even get to vote for him because they forgot to register to vote.

Oops. Someone might get fired over this one. The plane which Donald Trump sometimes uses to jet from campaign event to campaign event has been grounded. It can’t fly. Not because of anything mechanical, but because of a serious paperwork problem. According to records obtained by The New York Times, the Cessna jet has been flying with an expired registration for nearly two months. An FAA official put a stop to this on Wednesday, telling the plane’s pilot that the jet is going to have to stay put until it’s re-registered.

“F.A.A. inspectors have contacted the chief pilot of N725DT about the aircraft’s expired registration. The aircraft’s owner is currently working with the F.A.A’s Aircraft Registry and will re-register the aircraft before further flight,” said FAA spokesperson Laura J. Brown in a statement to The Times.

The article fails to explain why the registration is late.
Probably because he doesn't fly in a pos Cessna very often. It's probably in a hanger somewhere covered with Pigeon poop.

Probably because he doesn't fly in a pos Cessna very often. It's probably in a hanger somewhere covered with Pigeon poop.

Why would you call a Citation a POS? Have you ever flown in a Citation? No? I have. They're incredibly fast, have a very high ceiling, and can land on most short runways.

Says the guy who supports the world's richest professional clown, that funded democrook and RINO campaigns for the last few decades and wants to gift us with "Universal Health Care".

Fuck it, just vote for Hitlery why don'tcha?

original.gif

The article fails to explain why the registration is late.
Trump has this crazy habit of frugal spending. Why re-register an aircraft he rarely expects to use....

Trump has this crazy habit of frugal spending. Why re-register an aircraft he rarely expects to use....

What's the cost of registration? FYI, as a jet owner, even if you don't fly, you must maintain. Registration cost is peanuts compared to everything else.

Thems the facts.

Thems the facts.

Glad it pisses you off. Keep putting up piece of shit candidates and I will keep voting 3rd party. I truly don't care.

Says the guy who supports the world's richest professional clown, that funded democrook and RINO campaigns for the last few decades and wants to gift us with "Universal Health Care".

Fuck it, just vote for Hitlery why don'tcha?

original.gif
Still having your cruzian meltdown? LOL

Forum List

Back