Trumps Staff Forgets to Register Plane, FAA Grounds It

Clearly it is the fault of the FAA that Trump didn't have his plane registered. lol
Well....it sure looks like that.

Had the same thing happen to me.....a business license was issued to me by the county, but turns out they shouldn't have. The application needed to go to the state. Problem is....the laws were in transition during the time of my application when new regulations came down. The county should have sent me to the state to apply for a license......but instead issued me a license that was not valid. I didn't know this of course. Then some schmuck who wanted to take my business reported this to the state.....the state walked in one day and closed the doors. Started demanding copies of all of my transactions. Used up my toner and reems of paper on my copier. Turns out the error (by the county) was discovered and that I could have sued them. They quietly offered an out of court settlement to keep me from suing their balls off.

This story isn't the be all and all in my opinion, but you appear to be making excuses for this oversight.

This story isn't the be all and all in my opinion, but you appear to be making excuses for this oversight.

That's what zealots do.

I had to apologize to all the bed wetting acolytes of the moonbat messiah because of Dump's clown posse.

An-Insane-Clown-Posse-fan-007.jpg

Good grief you Cruz fans are giving rdean a run for his money on the neener Trump has cooties threads.

:lol:

What assholes you have turned into.

For the worlds smartest business man he sure has a lot of morons working for him. Plus his own kids didn't even get to vote for him because they forgot to register to vote.

Oops. Someone might get fired over this one. The plane which Donald Trump sometimes uses to jet from campaign event to campaign event has been grounded. It can’t fly. Not because of anything mechanical, but because of a serious paperwork problem. According to records obtained by The New York Times, the Cessna jet has been flying with an expired registration for nearly two months. An FAA official put a stop to this on Wednesday, telling the plane’s pilot that the jet is going to have to stay put until it’s re-registered.

“F.A.A. inspectors have contacted the chief pilot of N725DT about the aircraft’s expired registration. The aircraft’s owner is currently working with the F.A.A’s Aircraft Registry and will re-register the aircraft before further flight,” said FAA spokesperson Laura J. Brown in a statement to The Times.

No More Flying, FAA Grounds Donald Trump’s Jet
goes along with the irs audits, but not for much longer.
it's true schadenfreude, it's not Trump Force One. i wish i had a second jet to worry about.

Last edited:
Good grief you Cruz fans are giving rdean a run for his money on the neener Trump has cooties threads.

We were assholes all along.

You decided to back the biggest RINO in republicrat history.

Personally I prefer being an asshole as opposed to a zealot of the world's richest professional clown. I still have my dignity and grip on reality.

For the worlds smartest business man he sure has a lot of morons working for him. Plus his own kids didn't even get to vote for him because they forgot to register to vote.

Oops. Someone might get fired over this one. The plane which Donald Trump sometimes uses to jet from campaign event to campaign event has been grounded. It can’t fly. Not because of anything mechanical, but because of a serious paperwork problem. According to records obtained by The New York Times, the Cessna jet has been flying with an expired registration for nearly two months. An FAA official put a stop to this on Wednesday, telling the plane’s pilot that the jet is going to have to stay put until it’s re-registered.

“F.A.A. inspectors have contacted the chief pilot of N725DT about the aircraft’s expired registration. The aircraft’s owner is currently working with the F.A.A’s Aircraft Registry and will re-register the aircraft before further flight,” said FAA spokesperson Laura J. Brown in a statement to The Times.

Yeah, Trump is not a vindictive narcistic bastard like that guy living in the People's a House now. Nope, ain't gonna happen.

The article fails to explain why the registration is late.
Probably because he doesn't fly in a pos Cessna very often. It's probably in a hanger somewhere covered with Pigeon poop.
Trump has this crazy habit of frugal spending. Why re-register an aircraft he rarely expects to use....
ergo, the meaning of conservative, a strange and magical concept for the democrat spending team.

We were assholes all along.

You decided to back the biggest RINO in republicrat history.

Personally I prefer being an asshole as opposed to a zealot of the world's richest professional clown. I still have my dignity and grip on reality.

You sadly are backing the Junior Senator who is the penultimate inside the beltway Washington insider and who is owned by Wall Street.

At least Trump is Wall Street and not owned by big money like Cruz.

Clearly it is the fault of the FAA that Trump didn't have his plane registered. lol

Had the same thing happen to me.....a business license was issued to me by the county, but turns out they shouldn't have. The application needed to go to the state. Problem is....the laws were in transition during the time of my application when new regulations came down. The county should have sent me to the state to apply for a license......but instead issued me a license that was not valid. I didn't know this of course. Then some schmuck who wanted to take my business reported this to the state.....the state walked in one day and closed the doors. Started demanding copies of all of my transactions. Used up my toner and reems of paper on my copier. Turns out the error (by the county) was discovered and that I could have sued them. They quietly offered an out of court settlement to keep me from suing their balls off.

Well....coming from the people who blamed the disastrous rollout of Obamacare on messy paperwork.....or Hillary's email server was an "honest mistake"....or the "Docs in socks" incident was just being sloppy, Obamacare was passed with tortured language, and last but not least, Benghazi was due to a "disgusting video".....you really have a lot of nerve complaining about anything.

And then there's ISIS.....and Obama's bullshit pullout of Iraq.

Yeah, Trump is not a vindictive narcistic bastard like that guy living in the People's a House now. Nope, ain't gonna happen.

He'll no. It's gonna be great, all that stuff about when he called Carson a pedophile and said he was a psycopath, that was just Dump's great showman ship. Dump's a great guy, everyone loves him he's great, he's going to do a great job without ever being petty and crying when he fails, because he's great and it will always be obozo's fault when he fails. Kinda like Bush's fault except it's gonna be better cause Bush was a great conservative and he gave Bush money and Dump loves the Bushes.

WashingtonDC is American Atlantis, lost in a sea of vindictive narcistic bastards like that guy living in the People's a House now.

You sadly are backing the Junior Senator who is the penultimate inside the beltway Washington insider and who is owned by Wall Street.

Do you have any idea how stupid you just made yourself look?

So if Wall St "owns" a candidate it's bad, but when Wall St personified becomes a candidate it's great?

Then you have the gall to mock rdean? Looks like you're huffing out of his paint can.

Well....coming from the people who blamed the disastrous rollout of Obamacare on messy paperwork.....or Hillary's email server was an "honest mistake"....or the "Docs in socks" incident was just being sloppy, Obamacare was passed with tortured language, and last but not least, Benghazi was due to a "disgusting video".....you really have a lot of nerve complaining about anything.

And then there's ISIS.....and Obama's bullshit pullout of Iraq.

You would have a point if I did any of what you've mentioned above. Stop making shit up about me and railing against it. I am sorry I spoke poorly of your hero, crybaby. lol

You would have a point if I did any of what you've mentioned above. Stop making shit up about me and railing against it. I am sorry I spoke poorly of your hero, crybaby. lol

Like I said, it's a cult of personality, and just like the moonbat messiah's zealots these people have become deliberately ignorant and highly sensitive of any criticism towards their beloved great leader.

That's why I had to apologize to the bed wetters.

Like I said, it's a cult of personality, and just like the moonbat messiah's zealots these people have become deliberately ignorant and highly sensitive of any criticism towards their beloved great leader.

That's why I had to apologize to the bed wetters.

Amazing, isn't it? Apparently disagreeing with Trump makes me Hillary loving Obama-bit. Too funny.

Amazing, isn't it? Apparently disagreeing with Trump makes me Hillary loving Obama-bit. Too funny.

The funny thing is, Dump can't even tell the difference between himself and crazy bernie.

So I personally wouldn't worry too much about what Dump's zealots seem to be programmed to parrot.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Do you have any idea how stupid you just made yourself look?

So if Wall St "owns" a candidate it's bad, but when Wall St personified becomes a candidate it's great?

Then you have the gall to mock rdean? Looks like you're huffing out of his paint can.

So you prefer a candidate that would have to give Wall Street blow jobs errrrrrrrrrr legislation because he owes them? Rather than Trump not being owned and playing most certainly on the same level playing field. He won't take any shit off anyone. BECAUSE he doesn't owe them.

Very telling. Cruz and Heidi are completely in Wall Streets pocket. They funded his so called tea party campaign in 2012. Cruz is anti nothing.

And he's going to owe them big time. You have to remember as well his darling wife's Heidi mega connection to not just Wall Street but to the Bush Administration along with Ted. She worked for them longer than the Junior Senator.

With Cruz you get a guaranteed Bush family term #4.

Who's the stupid one?

The funny thing is, Dump can't even tell the difference between himself and crazy bernie.

So I personally wouldn't worry too much about what Dump's zealots seem to be programmed to parrot.

You fools just keep ripping Trump voters. You lose the general. Strangest campaign tactic I've ever witnessed. Insult the shit out of the people you need to come out for your candidate.

Too late now. Trump supporters won't come out if Cruz is the nominee. Between Cruz and his media minions, the hatred now for anything Cruz or anything establishment expect to lose big time.

Forum List

Back