Trump's still sitting in the sweet spot of American politics

Trump sitting in a pool of shit and screaming "Fake News says this is a shithole, this is actually "the sweet spot!"

Add that to Modern day presidential, alternative facts and all that other spinny bullshit.

Trump sitting in a pool of shit and screaming "Fake News says this is a shithole, this is actually "the sweet spot!"

Add that to Modern day presidential, alternative facts and all that other spinny bullshit.

Only problem is that pool of shit is the liberal media.

35%
No place to go but up.

Yep. Everybody envies that.

You 2 petulant children read the article so you have some idea of what its stating instead throwing hissy fits and whining.

35%
No place to go but up.

Yep. Everybody envies that.

You 2 petulant children read the article so you have some idea of what its stating instead throwing hissy fits and whining.
I think the OP is correct... There isn't much Trump can do to make people view him any worse... Blind faith Trumpsters excluded of course. As long as he doesn't start a war I think he can only go up from the gutter he is in. So I guess in a way that could be considered a sweet spot.

Forum List

Back