Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the P---K needs bi partisanship but bashes the 2 DEM leaders???He is a complete AH

At this moment, down almost 600 points since Friday.

My question is, why is Trump doing this? Who is he trying to harm?
It’s 1000 points down as I’m writing this. So much for the Trump roaring economy.
Maybe Wall St doesn’t like asshole and the GOP compromising our safety by attacking our FBI and CIA.

sure there's a correction When more than half the country can't trust the swine in our WH they lose trust in our markets The rest of the world can't trust him either
Um, I heard it's concern about interest rates going up. Don't ask me--that's all I know.
Oh, and I heard early this a.m. that there was some drop in stocks world wide, which no doubt also factors in.

It’s 1000 points down as I’m writing this. So much for the Trump roaring economy.
Maybe Wall St doesn’t like asshole and the GOP compromising our safety by attacking our FBI and CIA.

Well no it was down 847 as you wrote that, .lying sack

A skyrocketing economy, which is what we have been seeing with Trump, produces all kinds of pressures on the investment markets. Like higher interest rates, inflation, scare goods etc. This correction we are seeing is nothing more than the investment community trying to adjust to changing market pressures.

Looks like a panic

We need Trump to start tweeting

sure there's a correction When more than half the country can't trust the swine in our WH they lose trust in our markets The rest of the world can't trust him either
Um, I heard it's concern about interest rates going up. Don't ask me--that's all I know.
Oh, and I heard early this a.m. that there was some drop in stocks world wide, which no doubt also factors in.

Bonds, interest rates, trading programs kicking in, weaklings getting out. The perfect storm

Bonds, interest rates, trading programs kicking in, weaklings getting out. The perfect storm
Whatever that means.....
I'll take your word for it.

Think the moron not giving Janet Yellen her job back had something to do with it And we're all waiting for his comments on the correction going on After all it is his stock market LOL

Whatever that means.....

Trust me, this ain't my first rodeo.

Actually the markets need this, there was no way the previous growth could sustain itself.

maybe his stock has a 5 minute delay. are you really so petty as to try and time when a post hit and tied to an exact point on the market?

is that really how pathetic your life is?

Maybe the people who have seen record earnings and have still made close to 30% gains since Trump took office. Let me know when their profits are obliterated.

Whatever that means.....

Trust me, this ain't my first rodeo.

Actually the markets need this, there was no way the previous growth could sustain itself.
Wouldn't you rather have slow and steady??

Yup, that sure explains the run-up in the market over the previous 12 months....dumbass.

Let's see if he takes credit for it.
Oh he'll shut his yapper Slow and steady under Obama was far better than sky rocketing up and down under the orange anus

Amen! Trump tried to juice President Obama's steady economy by pumping in deregulation and tax cut steroids.

Anybody who had not cashed out at 25,000 deserves exactly what they're getting.

Bulls make money.
Bears make money.
Pigs get slaughtered.

It was true in 1929 and just as true today.

maybe his stock has a 5 minute delay. are you really so petty as to try and time when a post hit and tied to an exact point on the market?

is that really how pathetic your life is?

Mine is real time, loser. I do this all day long now sit down, Gopher Gator

Reading comprehension is not your strong point I see. I assumed yours was, but not everyone has that. And yet you were willing to call someone a liar. That is what makes you pathetic. The fact you "do this all day long" only makes you more pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back