Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this moment, down almost 600 points since Friday.

My question is, why is Trump doing this? Who is he trying to harm?
Let's see if he takes credit for it.
Oh he'll shut his yapper Slow and steady under Obama was far better than sky rocketing up and down under the orange anus

Amen! Trump tried to juice President Obama's steady economy by pumping in deregulation and tax cut steroids.
Didn't Obama say it was Bush's economy?

sure there's a correction When more than half the country can't trust the swine in our WH they lose trust in our markets The rest of the world can't trust him either
Um, I heard it's concern about interest rates going up. Don't ask me--that's all I know.
Oh, and I heard early this a.m. that there was some drop in stocks world wide, which no doubt also factors in.

Bonds, interest rates, trading programs kicking in, weaklings getting out. The perfect storm
Whatever that means.....
I'll take your word for it.

Trust me, this ain't my first rodeo.

Actually the markets need this, there was no way the previous growth could sustain itself.
Wouldn't you rather have slow and steady??

I would. but the system was not designed for that.

Well no it was down 847 as you wrote that, .lying sack

maybe his stock has a 5 minute delay. are you really so petty as to try and time when a post hit and tied to an exact point on the market?

is that really how pathetic your life is?

Mine is real time, loser. I do this all day long now sit down, Gopher Gator

Reading comprehension is not your strong point I see. I assumed yours was, but not everyone has that. And yet you were willing to call someone a liar. That is what makes you pathetic. The fact you "do this all day long" only makes you more pathetic.

Run along Gopher if all you're going to do is ankle snap, nobody has time for your BS, son

sure there's a correction When more than half the country can't trust the swine in our WH they lose trust in our markets The rest of the world can't trust him either

Yup, that sure explains the run-up in the market over the previous 12 months....dumbass.
Think a little thinker Euphoria only lasts so long Trump is a blustering loud mouthed idiot and if it wasn't for companies great earnings as continued from Obama regime, this trump market would never have happened Trump should kiss Obamas ass

maybe his stock has a 5 minute delay. are you really so petty as to try and time when a post hit and tied to an exact point on the market?

Reading comprehension is not your strong point I see. I assumed yours was, but not everyone has that. And yet you were willing to call someone a liar. That is what makes you pathetic. The fact you "do this all day long" only makes you more pathetic.

Run along Gopher if all you're going to do is ankle snap, nobody has time for your BS, son

ahhh, I hurt the little girl's feelings. So sorry little girl. Do you need a safespace and a teddy bear?

ahhh, I hurt the little girl's feelings. So sorry little girl. Do you need a safespace and a teddy bear?

Keep it up and we'll let a mod referee it....your call

I'm sitting here watching it and it's flunctuating too much and by the time you post it's changed, it was down over a thousand a few minutes ago and now 942 whoops 937, whoops 918.

Oh no! You are going to report me to the Mods! Oh MY GOODNESS! I am so worried now.

fucking loser. call you out for falsely calling someone a liar and your only response is to tell on me! How pathetic.

I'm sitting here watching it and it's flunctuating too much and by the time you post it's changed, it was down over a thousand a few minutes ago and now 942 whoops 937, whoops 918.

LOL Are ya dizzy? I mean more than usual?

Yup, that sure explains the run-up in the market over the previous 12 months....dumbass.
Think a little thinker Euphoria only lasts so long Trump is a blustering loud mouthed idiot and if it wasn't for companies great earnings as continued from Obama regime, this trump market would never have happened Trump should kiss Obamas ass

Alrighty then, sell, sell, sell...empty out that 401K.

That is what I am saying. heck maybe it was typed and then the phone rang and there was a 5 minutes pause before posting. But to use that to call someone a liar is just pathetic.

In January, when the market rose 7%, Trump was crowing every day about how great his economy was

That whole gain has been erased in one week

Where is Fat Donnie now?

be careful gator ,,,She'll rat you out in a NY minute

Oh no! You are going to report me to the Mods! Oh MY GOODNESS! I am so worried now.

fucking loser. call you out for falsely calling someone a liar and your only response is to tell on me! How pathetic.

Why don't you go to a thread you have at least a smidgen of knowledge on? You're annoying me

In January, when the market rose 7%, Trump was crowing every day about how great his economy was

Where is Fat Donnie now?
What did it rise to after he was elected? He is still comfortably in the red, deal with it. It is just a correction.

Where is Fat Donnie now?
the orange anus was in Ohio today bragging how great he was and bashing the 2 dem leaders Too bad Ryan wasn't there bragging about a ladies $1.50 raise

so, she has told me.

Ah it's the wannabe JP Getty who didn't know the difference between a day trader and swing trader.

Dismissed...as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back