Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading comprehension is not your strong point I see. I assumed yours was, but not everyone has that. And yet you were willing to call someone a liar. That is what makes you pathetic. The fact you "do this all day long" only makes you more pathetic.

Run along Gopher if all you're going to do is ankle snap, nobody has time for your BS, son

ahhh, I hurt the little girl's feelings. So sorry little girl. Do you need a safespace and a teddy bear?

Keep it up and we'll let a mod referee it....your call

Oh no! You are going to report me to the Mods! Oh MY GOODNESS! I am so worried now.

fucking loser. call you out for falsely calling someone a liar and your only response is to tell on me! How pathetic.

Why don't you go to a thread you have at least a smidgen of knowledge on? You're annoying me

Oh little girl, you have no idea of my knowledge in this area. You mistake my ridicule of Trump zealots for a lack of knowledge.

sure there's a correction When more than half the country can't trust the swine in our WH they lose trust in our markets The rest of the world can't trust him either
Um, I heard it's concern about interest rates going up. Don't ask me--that's all I know.
Oh, and I heard early this a.m. that there was some drop in stocks world wide, which no doubt also factors in.

Bonds, interest rates, trading programs kicking in, weaklings getting out. The perfect storm
Whatever that means.....
I'll take your word for it.

Trust me, this ain't my first rodeo.

Actually the markets need this, there was no way the previous growth could sustain itself.
Yes, even I knew that was a bubble that couldn't last. It can hurt people who are gonna lose a big chunk of change though, can't it?

In January, when the market rose 7%, Trump was crowing every day about how great his economy was

That whole gain has been erased in one week

Where is Fat Donnie now?
the orange anus was in Ohio today bragging how great he was and bashing the 2 dem leaders Too bad Ryan wasn't there bragging about a ladies $1.50 raise
If that is a 40 hour a week job it is a 60 dollar a week raise. In a 50 week year it is 3000 more a year.

Got that Nancy?

At this moment, down almost 600 points since Friday.

My question is, why is Trump doing this? Who is he trying to harm?

Where are all the orange turd sycophants to give credit to him for the losses? It's like someone walked into the kitchen and turned on the light and all the roaches scattered under the refrigerator.

I give credit to him for taking the political fallout that comes with a raise in interest rates. This should have been done 5 years ago for the good of the country IMO.

In January, when the market rose 7%, Trump was crowing every day about how great his economy was

Where is Fat Donnie now?
the orange anus was in Ohio today bragging how great he was and bashing the 2 dem leaders Too bad Ryan wasn't there bragging about a ladies $1.50 raise
If that is a 40 hour a week job it is 60 dollars a week raise. In a 50 week year it is 3000 more a year.

Got that Nancy?

The pigs are all blue ahhhh.

So, the correction is so far about 8% from the peak of the DOW. Time to buy in? I think that it is going to drop again on Tuesday.

That is huge for just two days.

Will probably be flat tomorrow and then gradually trend down for a month.

sure there's a correction When more than half the country can't trust the swine in our WH they lose trust in our markets The rest of the world can't trust him either
Um, I heard it's concern about interest rates going up. Don't ask me--that's all I know.
Oh, and I heard early this a.m. that there was some drop in stocks world wide, which no doubt also factors in.

Bonds, interest rates, trading programs kicking in, weaklings getting out. The perfect storm
Whatever that means.....
I'll take your word for it.

Trust me, this ain't my first rodeo.

Actually the markets need this, there was no way the previous growth could sustain itself.
Yes, even I knew that was a bubble that couldn't last. It can hurt people who are gonna lose a big chunk of change though, can't it?

Of course, it's part of the game. I've been doing this since I was about 13 years old, my Grandfather taught me the ropes. This is bad but not awful and as I said it's a needed drop. The first rule is never invest what you can't afford to lose anyway

Where is Fat Donnie now?
If that is a 40 hour a week job it is a 60 dollar a week raise. In a 50 week year it is 3000 more a year.

Got that Nancy?

The point is that Ryan is so out of touch that he does not even recognize when a constituent is being sarcastic with him.

Where is Fat Donnie now?

Got that Nancy?

The $1.50 was not an hour, it was per paycheck..

Got that bobby?

Do try and keep up.

Yup, that sure explains the run-up in the market over the previous 12 months....dumbass.
Think a little thinker Euphoria only lasts so long Trump is a blustering loud mouthed idiot and if it wasn't for companies great earnings as continued from Obama regime, this trump market would never have happened Trump should kiss Obamas ass

Alrighty then, sell, sell, sell...empty out that 401K.
Bought more AAPL

At this moment, down almost 600 points since Friday.

My question is, why is Trump doing this? Who is he trying to harm?

Where are all the orange turd sycophants to give credit to him for the losses? It's like someone walked into the kitchen and turned on the light and all the roaches scattered under the refrigerator.

I give credit to him for taking the political fallout that comes with a raise in interest rates. This should have been done 5 years ago for the good of the country IMO.

Wtf are you talking about? Trump never takes ANY responsibility for ANYTHING negative.

And "it was done" in 2015

Fed raises interest rates, first time since 2006

Yup, that sure explains the run-up in the market over the previous 12 months....dumbass.
Think a little thinker Euphoria only lasts so long Trump is a blustering loud mouthed idiot and if it wasn't for companies great earnings as continued from Obama regime, this trump market would never have happened Trump should kiss Obamas ass

Bought more AAPL

GAWD, i LOVE aPPLE

WASH it down with a Monster, shop at amazon, then go watch a netflix movie ...

:2up:

Where is Fat Donnie now?

Got that Nancy?
He deleted his tweet because it was nothing like you say it might have been Bertha

Bought more AAPL

GAWD, i LOVE aPPLE

Great buying opportunity AAPL store jammed in Ft Lauderdale

Trump was in Cincinnati earlier giving another self serving speech. I wonder how much the people in his audience were losing by the minute as he spoke?

Bought more AAPL

GAWD, i LOVE aPPLE

Great buying opportunity AAPL store jammed in Ft Lauderdale

Certainly don't have any issues with Apple. But you're buying stock based on a jammed store in Ft Lauderdale, or is your big to do about buying an Apple product?

Trump was in Cincinnati earlier giving another self serving speech. I wonder how much the people in his audience were losing by the minute as he spoke?
Here the moron is bragging about his tax cuts as the DOW plunges I have NO confidence these snakes in our WH have a clue how to handle bad news in our financial markets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back