Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump loves boasting about historical numbers....the biggest this, the biggest dick, the biggest audience, you name it...the clown claims it......

The Dow has dropped more points today, than an US history....1000 and counting.....and although it may recover....its still making history.....
02/05/2018 03:26 pm ET Updated 21 minutes ago
Wall Street Plunges With Dow Falling Below 25,000
The Dow slide is the worst single day drop since the financial crisis in 2008.

Trump now is your turn to tweet the biggest......we're waiting, you low life!!!!!
Insignificant compared to where it sits.

Trump loves boasting about historical numbers....the biggest this, the biggest dick, the biggest audience, you name it...the clown claims it......

The Dow has dropped more points today, than an US history....1000 and counting.....and although it may recover....its still making history.....

Trump now is your turn to tweet the biggest......we're waiting, you low life!!!!!
Insignificant compared to where it sits.

End of another stupid thread.

A skyrocketing economy, which is what we have been seeing with Trump, produces all kinds of pressures on the investment markets. Like higher interest rates, inflation, scare goods etc. This correction we are seeing is nothing more than the investment community trying to adjust to changing market pressures.

Looks like a panic

We need Trump to start tweeting

You don't understand the difference between a panic and a correction, do you Moon Bat?

Right. Someone from the WH made a dismissive reference to the markets 'fluctuating'.

That made me think of the old Seinfeld episode about the markets, where Jerry says,

Yeah, I just got fluctuated out of 1500 bucks!

At this moment, down almost 600 points since Friday.

My question is, why is Trump doing this? Who is he trying to harm?

Where are all the orange turd sycophants to give credit to him for the losses? It's like someone walked into the kitchen and turned on the light and all the roaches scattered under the refrigerator.

I give credit to him for taking the political fallout that comes with a raise in interest rates. This should have been done 5 years ago for the good of the country IMO.

Obama pretty well fucked the economy by keeping interest rates artificially low and cranking up the currency printing presses

Surely, you have saved some of the blame to pin on Bill Clinton.....

All I know is that even after several days of corrections (mostly caused by the threat of inflation caused by a booming economy) the stock market is higher now than when the Kenyan was President.

Keep hope alive you sorry suckers....I hope all you morons lose, lose and lose some more!!!

Where are all the orange turd sycophants to give credit to him for the losses? It's like someone walked into the kitchen and turned on the light and all the roaches scattered under the refrigerator.

I give credit to him for taking the political fallout that comes with a raise in interest rates. This should have been done 5 years ago for the good of the country IMO.

Obama pretty well fucked the economy by keeping interest rates artificially low and cranking up the currency printing presses
more todays and the dow down 666 last week is what you'll be seeing as interest rates going up

chicken-little-the-sky-is-falling-gif.gif
Sunnie, as usual, you ass ho's take my post and make childish comments....listen, all I am advocating is that the tweet clown, boast about the biggest.....than all will be well in TIger land
200.webp

But he's a great businessman, knows how to run the economy, that's why the economy is doing so well.

Surely, you have saved some of the blame to pin on Bill Clinton.....
Clintons economy benefited from the
At this time in Regime Obama's tenure stocks were flirting with 7500.

following the Bush recession ...
DOW DOWN 1500 points Thank Drumpf you AH

While you are at it can you thank the Kenyan for having a lower market when he was President?
market was tripling under obama The Drumpf should kiss Obamas ass for handing over a rising economy
Before or after he kisses Valerie Jarrett's?

At the lowest I think they said the stock market was down 1,600 points. It recovered 500 points to get to 1,175 point down which is the largest point drop in history.

Anyone with a 401k is now saying "oh crap" and has moved some or most of their portfolio to safe investments. This will likely not be the bottom, maybe by a long way.
When you have a leader like this moron, Trump instability and uncertainty, expect more shit like this to happen...the beauty of all this, I just hope it hits these TRump fucks were it hurts, in the pocket

maybe his stock has a 5 minute delay. are you really so petty as to try and time when a post hit and tied to an exact point on the market?

is that really how pathetic your life is?

Mine is real time, loser. I do this all day long now sit down, Gopher Gator

Reading comprehension is not your strong point I see. I assumed yours was, but not everyone has that. And yet you were willing to call someone a liar. That is what makes you pathetic. The fact you "do this all day long" only makes you more pathetic.

Run along Gopher if all you're going to do is ankle snap, nobody has time for your BS, son

ahhh, I hurt the little girl's feelings. So sorry little girl. Do you need a safespace and a teddy bear?

Keep it up and we'll let a mod referee it....your call
Somebody is touchy today....

I'm going to call the mods......what a Snowflake

The economy is cooking, wages are rising, news jobs are being created, a flood of money is coming back into the U.S., corporate taxes have been cut, employees are receiving bonuses...Democrats say the sky is falling. :eusa_think:

A skyrocketing economy, which is what we have been seeing with Trump, produces all kinds of pressures on the investment markets. Like higher interest rates, inflation, scare goods etc. This correction we are seeing is nothing more than the investment community trying to adjust to changing market pressures.

Looks like a panic

We need Trump to start tweeting

You don't understand the difference between a panic and a correction, do you Moon Bat?

Steady there. Every crash/panic starts with a healthy correction. It’s too early to determine what this will be, but I have maintained for the last 2 years that this stock market was a product of the federal reserve monetary policy in response to the global debt crisis of 2008. I would not be shocked to see the DJIA at 15,000 before it sees 28,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back