Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this moment, down almost 600 points since Friday.

My question is, why is Trump doing this? Who is he trying to harm?

Where are all the orange turd sycophants to give credit to him for the losses? It's like someone walked into the kitchen and turned on the light and all the roaches scattered under the refrigerator.

I give credit to him for taking the political fallout that comes with a raise in interest rates. This should have been done 5 years ago for the good of the country IMO.

Obama pretty well fucked the economy by keeping interest rates artificially low and cranking up the currency printing presses

I am no fan of BO, but let’s be fair. Obama was not responsible for the interest rates and the QE, That was the Federal Reserve.

record_1000_point_move.jpg

"Record fastest 1000 point move in history." Five weeks!

The market just dropped more than 1000 points in one day. That is the record fastest. I wonder if Trump will brag on it. In two days the Dow has dropped over 1800 points. How many trillions destroyed, Trump?

A skyrocketing economy, which is what we have been seeing with Trump, produces all kinds of pressures on the investment markets. Like higher interest rates, inflation, scare goods etc. This correction we are seeing is nothing more than the investment community trying to adjust to changing market pressures.

Looks like a panic

We need Trump to start tweeting

You don't understand the difference between a panic and a correction, do you Moon Bat?

Been a week now
Let's see how calmly those investors are "correcting"

Dow is heading to $21,000
Great news dividend yields will go up so reinvesting in quality issues will be easier.

Great time to pick up some bargains too
Only when it goes below 22,000 will I ever entertain that thought, because PE is ridiculous. I have better places to invest.

I’ll jump in when the talking heads on CNBC say the market is dead and there is no hope.

Great news dividend yields will go up so reinvesting in quality issues will be easier.

Only when it goes below 22,000 will I ever entertain that thought, because PE is ridiculous. I have better places to invest.

I’ll jump in when the talking heads on CNBC say the market is dead and there is no hope.

I never left. The markets go up, the markets go down...such is life

Amazing how the desperadoes totally ignore all the great news about the economy and stock market under Trump that is really changing people's lives for the better, but as soon as we have a hiccup they start braying like donkeys. Ya gotta love it!

I don't need to meet any standards of yours. If you think I do, that is your problem. I was making a point about the fact there were raises and it is nothing to demean.

just trying to help you not look like a fool.

Not Me, I only invest after everyone else says they will never buy it again. I bought a bunch of houses & stocks in 2009 then sold all stocks in 2015. I still have a bunch of rental houses.

And if you are a long term investor with time to recover (under the age of 60 for instance) then that is a sound strategy. But if you are retired and you can’t afford to see your nest egg lose half it’s value, well that is quite different.

Amazing how the desperadoes totally ignore all the great news about the economy and stock market under Trump that is really changing people's lives for the better, but as soon as we have a hiccup they start braying like donkeys. Ya gotta love it!
Lets get something clear, long before that moron took office, under Obama, the economy was safe, secure and growing..stop giving this white fuck credit for nothing he's done thus far.....deregulating the market and the environment ain't done shit, but give polluters, scam artist and dumb fucks like you a green light.

Not Me, I only invest after everyone else says they will never buy it again. I bought a bunch of houses & stocks in 2009 then sold all stocks in 2015. I still have a bunch of rental houses.

Hey dude, you’re like my twin. That is virtually what I did as well. Bought 2 houses in 2009 and got fully invested in the market after ignoring it thru the early 2000’s. Took a bath in the .com bubble, but have done well with the gold I bought in the first few years of the millennial, and the stocks I owned for 5 or so years post 2009.

And if you are a long term investor with time to recover (under the age of 60 for instance) then that is a sound strategy. But if you are retired and you can’t afford to see your nest egg lose half it’s value, well that is quite different.

Well I'm 33 so damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!!!!

Hey dude, you’re like my twin. That is virtually what I did as well. Bought 2 houses in 2009 and got fully invested in the market after ignoring it thru the early 2000’s. Took a bath in the .com bubble, but have done well with the gold I bought in the first few years of the millennial, and the stocks I owned for 5 or so years post 2009.
Yup! I bought real gold at $720 & I ain't never selling it.

A skyrocketing economy, which is what we have been seeing with Trump, produces all kinds of pressures on the investment markets. Like higher interest rates, inflation, scare goods etc. This correction we are seeing is nothing more than the investment community trying to adjust to changing market pressures.

Looks like a panic

We need Trump to start tweeting

You don't understand the difference between a panic and a correction, do you Moon Bat?

Been a week now
Let's see how calmly those investors are "correcting"

The sock market is over 20% higher than it was when the worthless affirmative action Negro was President. This is after the correction last week and today for higher interest rates and potential boom inflation.

You were a dumbass voting for the Kenyan, weren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back