Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is, only you losers see this as a problem. You NEED something for November. So far, NOTHING'S working for you. In fact, everything you throw against him backfires on you.

It's really entertaining to watch.

sure there's a correction When more than half the country can't trust the swine in our WH they lose trust in our markets The rest of the world can't trust him either
Um, I heard it's concern about interest rates going up. Don't ask me--that's all I know.
Oh, and I heard early this a.m. that there was some drop in stocks world wide, which no doubt also factors in.
When the Dow drops a thousand points, stock markets around are affected. It's a global economy.

The economy is cooking, wages are rising, news jobs are being created, a flood of money is coming back into the U.S., corporate taxes have been cut, employees are receiving bonuses...Democrats say the sky is falling. :eusa_think:
No, the market is saying that.

The economy is cooking, wages are rising, news jobs are being created, a flood of money is coming back into the U.S., corporate taxes have been cut, employees are receiving bonuses...Democrats say the sky is falling. :eusa_think:

No it isn't, just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we clean up the Dem's mess.

No it isn't, just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we clean up the Dem's mess.

The Dem’s mess??? You mean the economy adding 214,000 jobs a month and the stock market that tripled in 8 years.

QE to infinity and beyond is the culprit not the community organizer pretending to be president. And the sky (sky high cash availability) is in fact falling. Amazon has a taxable net revenue only 1.7% of net sales revenues both of which compare unfavorably to the same numbers from WalMart. Apple is cutting production of their newest smartphone because without QE nobody would buy their crap. Think of the 1921 shakeout in what was high-tech back then that is what this downturn is. The real economy is in great shape the hype economy sucks.[/QUOTE]

The market certainly is telling us all is not well in the economy. It is leading indicator, not always right but one of most reliable ones.

Amazing how the desperadoes totally ignore all the great news about the economy and stock market under Trump that is really changing people's lives for the better, but as soon as we have a hiccup they start braying like donkeys. Ya gotta love it!
Lets get something clear, long before that moron took office, under Obama, the economy was safe, secure and growing..stop giving this white fuck credit for nothing he's done thus far.....deregulating the market and the environment ain't done shit, but give polluters, scam artist and dumb fucks like you a green light.
And why didn't Obama's incumbent - crooked Hillary get elected, if all that bullshit you just spewed were even remotely true.

Get ready for Lying Trump, and then his flying monkeys, to blame this on Obama. Then Clinton. Then Jimmy Carter. Then they'll go back to LBJ and after that it 'will have started under Franklin Roosevelt who totally tanked the economy in 2017'.

And they'll believe it. That is the core of the mental problem, they believe ALL of their own batshit.
Newt, you should know his m.o by now......the tweet fuck.....will overlook this shit.....and he'll give his mindless morons some tweet fodda to munch on, like Obama was found under my bed with a mic. Or Hillary nude photo's found, something to distract his children, the retards.

Get ready for Lying Trump, and then his flying monkeys, to blame this on Obama. Then Clinton. Then Jimmy Carter. Then they'll go back to LBJ and after that it 'will have started under Franklin Roosevelt who totally tanked the economy in 2017'.

And they'll believe it. That is the core of the mental problem, they believe ALL of their own batshit.
Newt, you should know his m.o by now......the tweet fuck.....will overlook this shit.....and he'll give his mindless morons some tweet fodda to munch on, like Obama was found under my bed with a mic. Or Hillary nude photo's found, something to distract his children, the retards.

The orange turd is out trying to call other people treasonous. The snake accusing others of slithering.

The orange turd is out trying to call other people treasonous. The snake accusing others of slithering.
He is perhaps the most ridiculous human being I have ever seen or heard of in my life...everything he says and does.....there's a recording of him doing or saying the opposite....and yet he gets a pass.....Obama at 13 a million years ago was relentlessly attached to Aryes.....The right are just hypocrites!!

The fact is, only you losers see this as a problem. You NEED something for November. So far, NOTHING'S working for you. In fact, everything you throw against him backfires on you.

It's really entertaining to watch.
Uh, nothing backfires....he just have the GOP congress in his pockets.....Now this Nov. if it backfires with the dems, the MAJORITY...THAN LETS TALK!!

Amazing how the desperadoes totally ignore all the great news about the economy and stock market under Trump that is really changing people's lives for the better, but as soon as we have a hiccup they start braying like donkeys. Ya gotta love it!
For the last and final time, the economy was doing just fine under Obama....big fuckin deal people are GETTING FINALLY OVERDUE BONUS'ES.....THEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN YEARS AGO.

But they didn't because the tax code wasn't business friendly.

Now it is.

Sorry, cry in your soup. Those bonuses are all Trump.

First off, unless your vested in stock who really gives a damn, but dude, I'm still waiting on the clown to bragg.....so shut up

Well, what do you think stocks are from? Businesses. If the stocks are falling, chances are the businesses are doing poorly. The businesses hire people, so these people are laid off.

And those people care a lot. You may not because you don't have a job and mooch off of the taxpayers, but some of us actually work for a living for companies made up of stocks owned by people buying and selling them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back