Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they didn't because the tax code wasn't business friendly.

Now it is.

Sorry, cry in your soup. Those bonuses are all Trump.

First off, unless your vested in stock who really gives a damn, but dude, I'm still waiting on the clown to bragg.....so shut up

Well, what do you think stocks are from? Businesses. If the stocks are falling, chances are the businesses are doing poorly. The businesses hire people, so these people are laid off.

And those people care a lot. You may not because you don't have a job and mooch off of the taxpayers, but some of us actually work for a living for companies made up of stocks owned by people buying and selling them.
Man, fuck a one time bonus and the market has been doing great for years under Obama and made record highs.....the only reason companies are giving one time bonues now is to justify the gobs of money they're getting under the Trump tax cut.....no pay increases, no new hiring just a fuckin one time bonus, do the math you stupid white fuck!!

Trump loves boasting about historical numbers....the biggest this, the biggest dick, the biggest audience, you name it...the clown claims it......

The Dow has dropped more points today, than an US history....1000 and counting.....and although it may recover....its still making history.....
02/05/2018 03:26 pm ET Updated 21 minutes ago
Wall Street Plunges With Dow Falling Below 25,000
The Dow slide is the worst single day drop since the financial crisis in 2008.

Trump now is your turn to tweet the biggest......we're waiting, you low life!!!!!

So does this mean you liberals finally admit this is Trumps economy ?

Because I know as soon as everything takes off you will say obongo did it.

5a7904cb1d000026006ade10.jpeg

I agree!

Today was the first t
Amazing how the desperadoes totally ignore all the great news about the economy and stock market under Trump that is really changing people's lives for the better, but as soon as we have a hiccup they start braying like donkeys. Ya gotta love it!
Today Trump failed to mention the stock market .. wonder why.

The economy is cooking, wages are rising, news jobs are being created, a flood of money is coming back into the U.S., corporate taxes have been cut, employees are receiving bonuses...Democrats say the sky is falling. :eusa_think:
No, the market is saying that.

No it isn't, just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we clean up the Dem's mess.

The Dem’s mess??? You mean the economy adding 214,000 jobs a month and the stock market that tripled in 8 years.

AND the stock market crashed to what point before it tripled? Come over here lib you need these :itsok:

Trump loves boasting about historical numbers....the biggest this, the biggest dick, the biggest audience, you name it...the clown claims it......

The Dow has dropped more points today, than an US history....1000 and counting.....and although it may recover....its still making history.....
02/05/2018 03:26 pm ET Updated 21 minutes ago
Wall Street Plunges With Dow Falling Below 25,000
The Dow slide is the worst single day drop since the financial crisis in 2008.

Trump now is your turn to tweet the biggest......we're waiting, you low life!!!!!

So does this mean you liberals finally admit this is Trumps economy ?

Because I know as soon as everything takes off you will say obongo did it.
It is Trump's everything! I am still in awe that he single handedly prevented a single death on commercial airlines last year!

Trump is the only President to my 65 year old memory that was so naive, frankly stupid enough to strap himself to the stock market--:badgrin:

Here's what he tweeted out back in 2015.

DVTWt-TXkAIFiS1.jpg

Yes, irrational exhuberance always exists in the stock market. What goes up will come down. The Federal Reserve bank is the only one that dictates the direction of the stock market and Trump has no power over what they decide they will do with interest rates. Interest rates go UP, this sends investors running to the exists and money mangers start looking at rational P/E ratio's aka price to earnings ratios. There are only 2 emotions regarding the stock market--FEAR & GREED. FEAR EXASERABATES MORE FEAR.

Now one would think that good economic news--200K new jobs in one month would send the stock market soaring--& here is the FEAR part. The FEAR is that the Federal Reserve will agressively raise interest rates this year to slow the economy down, along with all those raises and bonus's people got--from the tax cut will send inflation soaring, which INSTALLS THE FEAR that the Federal reserve will raise interest rates even more aggressively. Somebody sneezes now and the roller coaster starts.

This is why no other President in this nation was dumb enough to strap himself and take credit for stock market gains, because they also get to take credit for the roller coaster which normally ensues into yuuuge corrections and sometimes crashes.

RAMclr-030816-trump-IBD-extra.jpg

Last edited:
Trump is the only President to my 65 year old memory that was so naive, frankly stupid enough to strap himself to the stock market--:badgrin:

DVTWt-TXkAIFiS1.jpg

Yes, irrational exhuberance always exists in the stock market. What goes up will come down. The Federal Reserve bank is the only one that dictates the direction of the stock market and Trump has no power over what they decide they will do with interest rates. Interest rates go UP, this sends investors running to the exists and money mangers start looking at rational P/E ratio's aka price to earnings ratios. There are only 2 emotions regarding the stock market--FEAR & GREED. FEAR EXASERABATES MORE FEAR.

Now one would think that good economic news--200K new jobs in one month would send the stock market soaring--& here is the FEAR part. The FEAR is that the Federal Reserve will agressively raise interest rates this year to slow the economy down, along with all those raises and bonus's people got--from the tax cut will send inflation soaring, which INSTALLS THE FEAR that the Federal reserve will raise interest rates even more aggressively. Somebody sneezes now and the roller coaster starts.

This is why no other President in this nation was dumb enough to strap himself and take credit for stock market gains, because they also get to take credit for the roller coaster which normally ensues into yuuuge corrections and sometimes crashes.

RAMclr-030816-trump-IBD-extra.jpg
Well, in all fairness, he was talking about Dow Joans, not Dow Jones. To my knowledge nobody named Joan fell 1000 points today.

Dow Joans -- genius AND sophisticated investment guru too.

fucking idiot ...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:abgg2q.jpg:

IMG_0629.JPG
At this moment, down almost 600 points since Friday.

My question is, why is Trump doing this? Who is he trying to harm?
It’s 1000 points down as I’m writing this. So much for the Trump roaring economy.
Maybe Wall St doesn’t like asshole and the GOP compromising our safety by attacking our FBI and CIA.

Well no it was down 847 as you wrote that, .lying sack
It dropped in a matter of seconds. But that's what your emphasis is on , me?
The final number was 1175.
You look like such an idiot.

Last edited:
The massive debt price inflation has killed consumer demand. Here the MOAWC water company is raising prices 41% this year. Oil was $27 just 2 years ago, now $67. People can't afford this & will slash spending everywhere to afford the basics. Fewer miles are being driven & I-phone 10 sales are feeling the squeeze. The cost of debt interest rate is rising. Wallstreet thought all the tax cuts would be added to earnings, but a bunch leaked out to higher prices, new SALT taxes, workers pay, bonus, benefits, corporate jets & other CEO luxuries. Those lofty PE earnings projections are pure fiction.

Last edited:

DVTWt-TXkAIFiS1.jpg

C’Mon, there’s no way that’s a real tweet.

DVTWt-TXkAIFiS1.jpg

C’Mon, there’s no way that’s a real tweet.
It's real like Trump's Tax returns, belieeeeeve me!

The left wingers are thrilled over the damage, and Trump is looking foolish over his previous words.

This is what happens when something as complicated as the stock market gets politicized.

Partisan politics continue to pollute and distort.
Not those of us invested in the market. But certainly you can admit Trump looks foolish after taking credit for the stock market, right?

The left wingers are thrilled over the damage, and Trump is looking foolish over his previous words.

This is what happens when something as complicated as the stock market gets politicized.

Partisan politics continue to pollute and distort.
Not those of us invested in the market. But certainly you can admit Trump looks foolish after taking credit for the stock market, right?
Yep, that's what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back