🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps Ties to Russia

Ukraine was actually a stable country before the West engineered the illegal coup in Kiev.

lol

The impeachment vote in Ukraine was 328-0, just short of the required 3/4s required. Even members of Yanukovych's party voted against him.

I'm pretty sure that if Congress came within a few votes of impeaching Obama and Obama received 0 votes against impeachment, you wouldn't be on here pimping for him like you do for your hero, Pootin.

But keeping swallowing the Russian propaganda whole.

Liberals, I swear, you live in a parallel world, like Alice behind the mirrors, and even Lewis Carroll would be jealous of those fairy tales you believe.

1. For those who did not follow events at the time, the coup in Kiev was a Washington/NATO-backed regime-change operation with US Khazarian mafia proxies and associated loons, including Victoria Nuland and the vacuous John McCain, up to their elbows in the blood and tears of a nation.

Since then, predictably, things have not gone too well for Ukraine as tends to happen for countries touched by Washington's kiss of death.

The Russian speaking more-than-half of the country took none too kindly to their country being taken over by neo-Nazi yobs and American-backed (or just plain American) bankster oligarchs and swiftly rose in a revolt that has been tearing the country apart ever since.
Steve Cook Writer: Kiev understandably embarrassed by French documentary that lets the cat out of the bag over the Maidan coup.

2. Working with dubious sourcing, a group close to NATO's chief military commander Philip Breedlove sought to secure weapons deliveries for Ukraine, a trove of newly released emails revealed. The efforts served to intensify the conflict between the West and Russia.
Dangerous Propaganda: Network Close To NATO Military Leader Fueled Ukraine Conflict - SPIEGEL ONLINE

3. This French documentary lifts the veil on the deception of the US/Europe/NATO elites and their ever faithful media bullhorns. It informs us of a planned coup, described by the head of Stratfor as the most blatant ever, of the butchering of innocent people in the Odessa Trades Hall at the behest of politicians and oligarchs, and the continuing presence of heavily armed neo-Nazi thugs controlling the streets and occupying politically powerful positions in government.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
(English subtitles)

They won't accept it. They only accept what American Government/Corporate Media tells them. If it says it's all Putin and Russia's fault, than so be it. They're all-in on it. Ukraine was a stable country before the U.S./West-backed illegal coup in Kiev. That's the actual reality,

It's hilarious that you repudiate the "American Government/Corporate Media" but are willing to gullibly believe what the Russian media tells you, a country where a couple dozen journalists have been killed since Putin took over.
similar to Hitlery, funny.

The narrative is that "Trump has ties to Russia so we can't let him be POTUS".

Wow! A show of aggression! Launch the nukes!!!!

He does have ties to Russia. I mean are you using the word narrative to label events. It rained yesterday I say that because it actually did. Is that a narrative? lol

You can pretend the show of aggression wasnt a show of aggression by going "Wow" but you asked for it. The Navy disagrees with you and you instead say that what Russia did wasnt a big deal.

Well Russia did it for a reason. The Navy said it was a problem. What say you?

Your reading comprehension difficulties are very acute today. Your narrative is that Trump can't be POTUS because he has ties to Russia, I never stated he didn't. That should have been clear.

Lets get it right, my "narrative" is that Trump has ties to Russia. PERIOD.

It also should have been clear that I didn't at all imply that it wasn't a show of aggression. I implied that it didn't make them our enemy.

Read more slowly next time, that might help.

And I say you dont show aggression toward someone who is your friend. You can call their actions anything you like. Shit, call it a fly by kiss for all I care but your labels dont mean shit.

They asked for a show of aggression....I showed it to you...now you want to say "well, it might've been friendly" lol

Uh, ok...I just disagree and so does the fucking Navy.

So, you are trying to tell me that your only reason for posting this thread is to inform us that Trump has ties to Russia? You are simply providing us with unbiased information? Yeah I know you better.

Obviously not since you somehow saw where I said Trump cant be POTUS when I didnt say it. But then again, you know me so well. Thats your excuse for ignoring what someone says and you think it works

I told you to read slowly, you apparently didn't listen. I never stated that Russia was our friend, nor did I ask for you to show an act of aggression, and I never said it might have been friendly.

I never, I didnt, etc etc etc. I know what you arent saying you just cant tell anyone what it is you ARE saying.

I only said that they are not our enemy. If you still cannot comprehend what I am saying then we are done because I cannot dumb it down any further.

And I simply said that you need more than your assertion. Because you just saying "they arent our enemy" means as much as me saying "I'm typing with my feet". Since I said it do you now think I'm typing with my feet silly ass? Do you require more than me just SAYING it silly ass? Why silly ass? Isnt me saying it enough?.....Silly ass

I have to prove a negative do I? Well let's try: they aren't our enemy because we aren't at war with them, we have trade with them, we have one or more of the same enemies; ISIS, radical Islam, damn it's hard to prove a negative.

No one cares CC...and Hillary is in deep trouble. So whatever you say about Trump is not going to stick. Ever! He is the real Teflon man.

Clinton in DEEP trouble ... she's only leading Trump in 1/2 of the swing states ....

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP !

LMAO
there hasn't been a vote yet, so how is she leading?

I'll go out on a limb here and say IN THE POLLS

DUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR,
Polls aren't a vote. So what vote is she leading him in?

polls are a vote, how to you think they decide who leads who, in what state ?

u stupid sob.

Sure but the Cold War is over, Russia is not our enemy. The only enemy we have is radical islam.

False

It's true, it just doesn't fit with your narrative, and takes that play against Trump away. Too bad for you.

What narrative? You're just saying "their not the enemy" as if typing the words is all it takes. Tell that to the Navy who has said they're show of aggression is a problem.

Or maybe the Navy is in on the narrative too...whatever that means.
How many times do I have to post the quote from the magazine "Navy Times" where it is clearly stated that the Russian fly by was not a threat to the U.S. warship? You are not debating, nor are you reasonable. You are repeating he same talking point over and over again. What is your beef with the Russians? Did a Russian boy smack you pee-pee when you tried make advancements?

Let see..... If you are driving in a freeway then an asshole purposely cut you off 3 times..... Is that an aggression or act of kindness? That's in freeway.
If you are in the ocean with thousands of square miles around US navy ships...... Then a Russian asshole fly over the US navy ship..... What do you call that? Begging for vodka?
Did you drink Putin pee pee that is why you support Russians?

That doesn't make them our enemy.

The Clintons gave Russia nuclear material. If you jackass party lemmings were actually worried about ties with Russia you would be starting threads about that.

proof please
11 Items from Clinton Foundation's Dealings with Russian Uranium That Should Have Americans Worried

bullshit ...

For one, the United States doesn’t actually produce all that much uranium (about 2 percent in 2015) and is actually a net importer of the chemical, according to Jeffrey Lewis, a nuclear nonproliferation expert at Middlebury Institute and former director at the New America Foundation.

For another, Russia doesn’t have the licenses to export uranium outside the United States, Oilprice.org pointed out, "so it’s somewhat disingenuous to say this uranium is now Russia’s, to do with what it pleases." The Kremlin was likely more interested in Uranium One’s assets in Kazakhstan, the world’s largest producer.

Trump is also wrong that Clinton alone allowed the transfer.

The Kremlin’s 2010 purchase of a controlling stake in Uranium One had to be approved by the nine members of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.
she did allow the transfer though right?

had to be approved by the nine members of the Committee on Foreign Investment

Confusing as hell isnt it?

simple simon.
but she approved them right?

Ukraine was actually a stable country before the West engineered the illegal coup in Kiev.

lol

The impeachment vote in Ukraine was 328-0, just short of the required 3/4s required. Even members of Yanukovych's party voted against him.

I'm pretty sure that if Congress came within a few votes of impeaching Obama and Obama received 0 votes against impeachment, you wouldn't be on here pimping for him like you do for your hero, Pootin.

Liberals, I swear, you live in a parallel world, like Alice behind the mirrors, and even Lewis Carroll would be jealous of those fairy tales you believe.

1. For those who did not follow events at the time, the coup in Kiev was a Washington/NATO-backed regime-change operation with US Khazarian mafia proxies and associated loons, including Victoria Nuland and the vacuous John McCain, up to their elbows in the blood and tears of a nation.

Since then, predictably, things have not gone too well for Ukraine as tends to happen for countries touched by Washington's kiss of death.

The Russian speaking more-than-half of the country took none too kindly to their country being taken over by neo-Nazi yobs and American-backed (or just plain American) bankster oligarchs and swiftly rose in a revolt that has been tearing the country apart ever since.
Steve Cook Writer: Kiev understandably embarrassed by French documentary that lets the cat out of the bag over the Maidan coup.

2. Working with dubious sourcing, a group close to NATO's chief military commander Philip Breedlove sought to secure weapons deliveries for Ukraine, a trove of newly released emails revealed. The efforts served to intensify the conflict between the West and Russia.
Dangerous Propaganda: Network Close To NATO Military Leader Fueled Ukraine Conflict - SPIEGEL ONLINE

3. This French documentary lifts the veil on the deception of the US/Europe/NATO elites and their ever faithful media bullhorns. It informs us of a planned coup, described by the head of Stratfor as the most blatant ever, of the butchering of innocent people in the Odessa Trades Hall at the behest of politicians and oligarchs, and the continuing presence of heavily armed neo-Nazi thugs controlling the streets and occupying politically powerful positions in government.

(English subtitles)

They won't accept it. They only accept what American Government/Corporate Media tells them. If it says it's all Putin and Russia's fault, than so be it. They're all-in on it. Ukraine was a stable country before the U.S./West-backed illegal coup in Kiev. That's the actual reality,

It's hilarious that you repudiate the "American Government/Corporate Media" but are willing to gullibly believe what the Russian media tells you, a country where a couple dozen journalists have been killed since Putin took over.

Again, that's what your Government/Corporate Media tells you. And what goes on Russia is none of our business anyway. Let Russians worry about Russia. Fact is, Ukraine was a stable country until the US/Western-backed illegal coup in Kiev. No other nations on earth destabilize more than Western nations do. Yet the West loves to hop on its high horse preaching to others who do it.

No one cares CC...and Hillary is in deep trouble. So whatever you say about Trump is not going to stick. Ever! He is the real Teflon man.

Clinton in DEEP trouble ... she's only leading Trump in 1/2 of the swing states ....

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP !

LMAO
there hasn't been a vote yet, so how is she leading?

I'll go out on a limb here and say IN THE POLLS

DUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR,
Polls aren't a vote. So what vote is she leading him in?

polls are a vote, how to you think they decide who leads who, in what state ?

u stupid sob.
they are, since when? Nobody polled me for my vote. Why not? why don't they poll everyone? how can it be a vote, there is still a campaign.

lol

(English subtitles)

It's not in Russia a couple of dozen journalists have been killed: it was in Ukraine after the coup.

Ukraine declared war on journalism:

As corruption and nepotism threaten the hope of Ukraine’s revolution, journalists are being told that they are helping the enemy just by doing their jobs.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/01/opinion/ukraine-declares-war-on-journalism.html?_r=0
The West Suppresses Report on Ukraine’s Suppression of Journalists
Murdered: Lawyer for Russian fighter kidnapped, 'drugged, wired to a bomb' in Ukraine

Can you imagine what would happened if, in Russia, three opposition figures, a well-known writer and two politicians, were killed in the span of two days? We have a vague of idea of what that would look like, after the Western hysteria about Nemtsov.
History of Ukraine Told by Assassinated Ukrainian Writer Oles Buzina

Last edited:
Sure but the Cold War is over, Russia is not our enemy. The only enemy we have is radical islam.

False

It's true, it just doesn't fit with your narrative, and takes that play against Trump away. Too bad for you.

What narrative? You're just saying "their not the enemy" as if typing the words is all it takes. Tell that to the Navy who has said they're show of aggression is a problem.

How many times do I have to post the quote from the magazine "Navy Times" where it is clearly stated that the Russian fly by was not a threat to the U.S. warship? You are not debating, nor are you reasonable. You are repeating he same talking point over and over again. What is your beef with the Russians? Did a Russian boy smack you pee-pee when you tried make advancements?

Let see..... If you are driving in a freeway then an asshole purposely cut you off 3 times..... Is that an aggression or act of kindness? That's in freeway.
If you are in the ocean with thousands of square miles around US navy ships...... Then a Russian asshole fly over the US navy ship..... What do you call that? Begging for vodka?
when you got nothing to argue post. :2up:

lol

(English subtitles)

It's not in Russia a couple of dozen journalists have been killed: it was in Ukraine after the coup.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/01/opinion/ukraine-declares-war-on-journalism.html?_r=0
Murdered: Lawyer for Russian fighter kidnapped, 'drugged, wired to a bomb' in Ukraine
they're thinking soviet union that doesn't exist.

The narrative is that "Trump has ties to Russia so we can't let him be POTUS".

Wow! A show of aggression! Launch the nukes!!!!

He does have ties to Russia. I mean are you using the word narrative to label events. It rained yesterday I say that because it actually did. Is that a narrative? lol

You can pretend the show of aggression wasnt a show of aggression by going "Wow" but you asked for it. The Navy disagrees with you and you instead say that what Russia did wasnt a big deal.

Well Russia did it for a reason. The Navy said it was a problem. What say you?

He does have ties with Russia. Maybe this is one of the reason he doesn't want to release his tax returns because of his investment in Russia.
Ivanka even posed a picture with Putin girl friend in Croatia last March.

I worked with vets and active military personnel and I can tell you this...... As long as Trump keep mentioning Putin as his adoring master............ He is NOT gaining American votes. Wonder what Gen. Flynn thinking about all these kissing Putin ass.

I am a vet and my nephews are both active duty and Russia doesn't matter. It's all about Radical Islam.

Ask 100 Americans who is the biggest foreign threat to this country and I'll bet no one says Russia before ISIS or Al-Queda.

lol

(English subtitles)

I kinda know that. American Corporate Media is owned by Elites, Establishment, Soros&Co,.... They've been building this world to suit themselves since the USSR collapse or even earlier. They have spent lots of money, they have brought bunch of their puppets to power in many countries (including this one), they have brainwashed millions of people so that those people could feel comfortable in artificially created "reality" and if Trump wins, all that expensive construction will collapse and they will become nobody. Trump said: "On January,20 all Americans will wake up in a different world!" But so will the Elites. And what will be good for the majority of Americans won't necessary be good for the Elites.

That's why they are fighting for "Anybody but Trump" for president and that's why the rest of the people should stand for "Nobody but Trump!"

Trump's his own man. He's not a NWO Globalist Elite Puppet. And that scares the hell out of the Globalists. That's why they're spending their vast wealth on getting Hillary Clinton elected. She represents their agenda.

Trump's talking about putting Americans first again. And that's a big no-no with the Globalist Elites. They don't give a damn about American Citizens. Trump's got a lot of faults, but he's our best hope to slow the NWO Globalist agenda.

Your analogy is pretty twisted and related to nothing but an idiot illegal alien cutting you off in traffic because he doesn't know how to drive.
The Russian fly by did not cut off the ship from her intended route nor did it endanger the ship in any way. The planes were not armed and as you can see on the pictures, U.S. Navy personnel on the deck were watching the planes with curiosity. I am not supporting Russia but I do not want war. Russia is not the enemy. We need to build good trade and military alliance with Russia and get rid of Global Elitists who are fueling the fire and trying to create hatred and fear of the imaginary Baba Yaga. Both countries would benefit from that alliance.

NEWS BREAK!!!! The Cold War is over!!!!!
It's been over since 1991 for you morons who still do not know it. Where have you been in the past 25 years?

lol

(English subtitles)

The US-backed coup leaders are all violent corrupt criminals. They're currently murdering anyone who is considered 'Pro-Russia'. And that's a lot of people. Many Ukrainians speak Russian and are generally Pro-Russia. Like i said, Ukraine was a stable nation before the Western-backed illegal coup.

Last edited:
And I say you dont show aggression toward someone who is your friend. You can call their actions anything you like. Shit, call it a fly by kiss for all I care but your labels dont mean shit.

They asked for a show of aggression....I showed it to you...now you want to say "well, it might've been friendly" lol

You didn't show a damned thing CC. I showed you from the "Navy Times" that the fly by was not a threat. PredFan nailed it. You do not listen and defy every reason and logic. You need to reset the needle on your old turntable dude.

Is there some other guy who is saying it was a threat and you keep accidentally quoting me?
You said aggression. Aggression is a threat. Buy a good Thesaurus in a book store, Toys"R"Us doesn't sell those but I could be wrong on that.

Last edited:
lol

(English subtitles)

The US-backed coup leaders are all violent corrupt criminals. They're currently murdering anyone who backed the former Government. Like i said, Ukraine was a stable nation before the Western-backed illegal coup.

Their puppets in Ukraine, official Kiev, are doing exactly the same thing under Washington blessing and control.

And both Washington and official Kiev blame Putin for everything which goes wrong.

And there are ignorant idiots from both countries who are buying that crap.

When I was in the Navy back in 1978 (during the Cold War) we were with a carrier group in the Mediterranean. A Russian Destroyer came within several football fields of us. So close that I could see what the Russian sailors were doing on deck with the naked eye. This was during the Cold War and we didn't even go to General Quarters. I suppose the left would call that an act of aggression.

(English subtitles)

The US-backed coup leaders are all violent corrupt criminals. They're currently murdering anyone who backed the former Government. Like i said, Ukraine was a stable nation before the Western-backed illegal coup.

Their puppets in Ukraine, official Kiev, are doing exactly the same thing under Washington blessing and control.

And both Washington and official Kiev blame Putin for everything which goes wrong.

And there are idiots from both countries who are buying that crap.

To be fair, all sides lie. But one thing is fact, Ukraine was a stable nation before the U.S.-backed illegal coup in Kiev. The coup leaders are vicious criminals. They're currently conducting a bloody ethnic-cleansing campaign. They're murdering anyone who could be considered 'Pro-Russia.'

So once again, the U.S./West has destabilized a country. But hey, VP Joe Biden's son is in there making money hand over fist as a result. Go figure? These folks don't care how many innocent people die. They're gonna make a lot of cash. And that's all that counts.

Take the dick out your mouth
u-mad-bro_o_459162.gif

You didn't show a damned thing CC. I showed you from the "Navy Times" that the fly by was not a threat. PredFan nailed it. You do not listen and defy every reason and logic. You need to reset the needle on your old turntable dude.

Is there some other guy who is saying it was a threat and you keep accidentally quoting me?
You said aggression. Aggression is a threat. Buy a good Thesaurus in a book store, Toys"R"Us doesn't sell those but I could be wrong on that.

Aggression is a lot of things but I'm not talking about all the things aggression could be. I simply said aggression and you keep responding about threats.

Aggression doesnt even have a fucking T in it so are you confused? Aggression is also an attitude. Are you going to next post about how I dont understand attitudes, actions and everything else aggression CAN be?

Forum List

Back