Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

There is only one way YOU can know for sure, and I for one have better taste. Also I love my wife.

If you are a lying christian, then WTF are you upset about, I mean other than your being you need to be.
Wrong

And the Bible is very clear about sexual immortality and my verses prove it. Much like everything else today you faggots want to rewrite history and laws to condone your faggotry but you are deceiving no one but yourselves

Your not fucking christian, by your own words. Why quote a book that means nothing to you. Your use of homosexual slurs are not working.

Transgender day has been law since 2009.
Nobody noticed this goofy bullshit before Biden made a big deal of it. Now that we know about it, many are outraged. You got to understand that there is a virulent strain of anti-Christian hatred that runs through LGBTQXYZ007. There always has been.

Putting tranny day on the most holy day of the year for Christians is like creating “Dirty **** Day” and assigning it to May 5th. You idiot.

Nobody noticed this goofy bullshit before Biden made a big deal of it. Now that we know about it, many are outraged. You got to understand that there is a virulent strain of anti-Christian hatred that runs through LGBTQXYZ007. There always has been.

Putting tranny day on the most holy day of the year for Christians is like creating “Dirty **** Day” and assigning it to May 5th. You idiot.

No one PUT the holiday on any given day. It is the date. March 31st is the holiday. Easter is what moves around.

Biden just issued a routine proclamation like all other Presidents

It was Conservatives who made a big deal out of it or nobody else would have noticed

How many threads did USMB Conservatives start on this topic?

Religion makes people insane. Look at the shit going on in the middle east for fuck sakes.

Believe me, no man has ever undeaded themselves and flied off into the sky.

I never said I supported it.
I just said I understand it and I know where it's coming from, and so do you.

This only proves Trump isn't Jesus Christ, because he's not the type to ask God not to punish the people that are trying to destroy him.

He wants God to kick their collective asses royally.
You stand by and you support a man who turns what should be a loving Christian holiday into a message of hate.

And then you wonder why Christianity has been declining.

Religion makes people insane. Look at the shit going on in the middle east for fuck sakes.

Believe me, no man has ever undeaded themselves and flied off into the sky.
Speaking of religions.....only a wacko thinks that a paper mask prevents a deadly disease yet only when not eating.

6 feet doesn't prevent infection and vaccines don't only work when everyone is 100% vaccinated.

And only the insane thinks that the unvaccinated should be arrested or put to death.

You literally worship a president. Dang you people are dumb.
Former president...

trump idol.jpg

Forum List

Back