Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

Bu-bu-but Biden!

You keep deflecting away from Trump’s Easter message - the topic of this thread. Why is that?
Because your argument is based on a fallacy and hypocrisy.
After listening to Biden for the last three years I find it difficult to condemn Trump for a one single statement when all we've been hearing from Biden is much...much worse and for much...much longer.
I have no intention on indulging a hypocrite like you in any shape or form.
You have no moral authority to cast aspersions on anyone, much less on Trump.
No deflection. Just an absolute fact.

Yes, we all know real Christians make up stories about Joe Biden screwing his daughter.

Thanks for letting everyone know that.
Who told you I made the story up? She spoke of being sexually active as a child and that she and her father took showers that she blamed for her being sexually active.

Boy have you ever been brainwashed.
So did John Kennedy, and yes so did FDR, as well as President Johnson and also Bill Clinton. All cheated on their wives. Why do you think it was so easy for Jackie Kennedy to find a man after her husband died? She knew he cheated on her.

So did John Kennedy, and yes so did FDR, as well as President Johnson and also Bill Clinton. All cheated on their wives. Why do you think it was so easy for Jackie Kennedy to find a man after her husband died? She knew he cheated on her.
Powerful men cheat.

Trump certainly has

I didn't wade through all 18 pages of this thread.
I got through 40 posts.

But if it is true, that that 'Easter' message allegedly attributed to Don Trump really is his message, well, holy merde'.
It is awful.

No real leader aspiring to be inspiring would send out such a message. It is "American carnage' redux. And offered on a day that the Christianists look as a 'hopeful' day....with their god figure re-born and risen to heaven. THAT is the hopeful message the day is intended to celebrate.

In my view, there is nothing uplifting about Don Trump.
In my view, he is downer.
In my view, he does NOT generate 'positive energy'.

Everything is hateful. Adversarial. Nothing 'cooperative'. Nothing affirming. Nothing hopeful.
He projects a dark pessimistic view of America....now and in the future.

IMHO

Yea, but Trump had to PAY for his side piece. :auiqs.jpg:

Too top it off, that $130,000 will end up costing him millions.

How long have your masters told you to keep soiling yourself over that fake talking point?

And are you eating well, so that you can keep on filling diaper after diaper?

This is important. Your masters expect obedience. You need to know exactly when you have to switch to the newer idiot talking point.
So do you advise us all to never obey Biden or his Democrat party helpers?

I didn't wade through all 18 pages of this thread.
I got through 40 posts.

But if it is true, that that 'Easter' message allegedly attributed to Don Trump really is his message, well, holy merde'.
It is awful.

No real leader aspiring to be inspiring would send out such a message. It is "American carnage' redux. And offered on a day that the Christianists look as a 'hopeful' day....with their god figure re-born and risen to heaven. THAT is the hopeful message the day is intended to celebrate.

In my view, there is nothing uplifting about Don Trump.
In my view, he is downer.
In my view, he does NOT generate 'positive energy'.

Everything is hateful. Adversarial. Nothing 'cooperative'. Nothing affirming. Nothing hopeful.
He projects a dark pessimistic view of America....now and in the future.

IMHO
Do you send money to support Biden? Because you talk as if you do.

Forum List

Back