Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

Because your argument is based on a fallacy and hypocrisy.
After listening to Biden for the last three years I find it difficult to condemn Trump for a one single statement when all we've been hearing from Biden is much...much worse and for much...much longer.
I have no intention on indulging a hypocrite like you in any shape or form.
You have no moral authority to cast aspersions on anyone, much less on Trump.
No deflection. Just an absolute fact.
Biden doesn’t use religious holidays to take hateful political jabs at his opponent.

You support Trump doing this. And you wonder why Christianity is declining.

"Do you send money to support Biden? Because you talk as if you do."

Well, as a general principle I rarely talk about who my donations to politicians or causes go to.

But this post is easybreezy to respond to.
In short, 'no' I do not send money to support Biden, or ever did.

I do send money for election expenses to my County Drain Commissioner, my township clerk & supervisor, some school board members, the Sheriff (in truth though with that position I send money to the incumbent and all challengers. Wanna be assured that whoever the Sheriff is.....he/she will return my calls promptly.)

I have sent money to help my DC Congressman on several occasions (depends on who it is at the time). Also have contributed to several State house Reps and Senators.

Nearly 100% of the time I keep my money for such things local.
It simply makes sense to me.

Damn those pesky brown skinned folks who were there before is.
Brown?

washington-redskins-icon-31.jpg

It's good to see he's spreading the message of the Lord. In fact, he's screaming it out to the land in all CAPS.

That's uplifting? If the same type of speech was given by Lombardi, the Packers would have ran from the football field screaming and lighting their heads of fire.

How does this happen?
Shitlords wrongly persecute him too much, that's how, your obliviousness.

But lemme guess, you didn't realize that is and has been happening for the past 7 years, huh?

:slap:

Forum List

Back