Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

Why were you taking a weekend in Hell?

We went down to Branson. Played a round of golf, wife did the spa thing, had a nice hike on Saturday morning as well. We had never been and it was fun, but hard to find good food there.

Why did Biden's babysitters feel a need to issue a proclamation?

Turn off Joy Reid. She rots your brain.
When did Ms. Reid's network pay out three quarters of a billion dollars for knowingly lying to the Marks, just to keep the green flowing?

There is more to this morality angle than is usually discussed or appreciated, IMO, and it applies primarily to everyone from Independents to the Republicans who have the balls to be anti-Trump.

Some things aren't worth victory. You have to draw a line somewhere, and say "no, I'm not going to do that or follow that, just to win. It's not worth it. It's just not right".

I have several general agreements with the former GOP on several issues. That means voting for a Democrat (as opposed to third party, in my case) ain't easy. But these people are so manipulated, mal-informed, enraged, paranoid and desperate (thanks to MAGA media) that they have eschewed any and all rules and morals to get what they (think they) want.

No. Some of us just won't go there. We draw the line at this. Enough.
^The bolded is something not many Democrats have done in a very looonnng time.

They don't care about right or wrong, at all. It's all about power with them.

And the latter part of your post describes Democrats to a T.

That is quite the sidestep.

Why did Biden's babysitters feel a need to issue a proclamation?
"I am proud that my Administration has stood for justice from the start, working to ensure that the LGBTQI+ community can live openly, in safety, with dignity and respect. "

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

They lied about Jesus when they crucified him too.

Benedict "Pilate" Donald and his followers just can't help it can they?

You brought Joy into the international day.

"He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone .... first.”
365 days a year. Agendas designed to destroy people of beliefs is reality. The faith days targeted for destruction are of peace. The truth is everything gets quieter and less stressful in Christian holidays. And the Jewish ones as well. Those throw the stones spouts means nothing if those same keeps repeating the same real sins over and over and over with the costs put onto those who sin less.

Forum List

Back