Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

President and Jill Biden went to church on Sunday.

Trump hid in his bunker tweeting out nasty and unhinged rants. No doubt alone.

That's the difference between happily married, practicing Christian, and confident President, and a mentally unstable con man that hides in a hole trying to project himself that something that hes not.

And here was President Bidens Easter message;

Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.

As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.

From our family to yours, happy Easter and may God bless you.
Difference between what?
Trump believes in God, the Bidens are atheists skrewey.
Everyone knows that. Christians don't celebrate Tranny Day, especially on Easter.

And it could have just floated by with no attention, per usual, rather than Biden putting it in the spotlight, especially when it falls on EASTER.

Honestly, I do not get why this is so hard for you Dem trash to understand.
Actually, Easter fell on it this year.

President and Jill Biden went to church on Sunday.

Trump hid in his bunker tweeting out nasty and unhinged rants. No doubt alone.

That's the difference between happily married, practicing Christian, and confident President, and a mentally unstable con man that hides in a hole trying to project himself that something that hes not.

And here was President Bidens Easter message;

Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.

As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.

From our family to yours, happy Easter and may God bless you.

Biden's babysitters had to roll out a slathering CYA press release after Biden was criticized for the tranny proclamation.

How did Biden piss on anyone?

The Transgender Day has been around since 2009 or 2010. If you aren't trans it doesn't effect you.

The first year that Transgender Day of Visibility was on March 31, 2009. Each year since then Transgender Day of Visibility is held on March 31.

Easter, as a Holy Day is celebrated on first Sunday following first full moon AFTER the spring equinox (Spring - March 21st). There is no grand conspiracy. Easter just fell on March 31st. this year. MAGA is bitching for the sake of bitching.

Finally MAGA MAGGOTS remember this. Easter, like Christmas were originally Pagan Holidays that Christians took over to celebrate birth and death of man who never existed in the first damn place.

The elephant in the room is Democrats do the deeds of the devil. Sound rough? Well you don't have to look far for examples do you? Look at what they stand for, the majority of it is contrary, absurd and invites chaos and deterioration. Their justice system contrary. Their information sources tamed propaganda.

So yeah, Happy Easter. Trump's pissed. I am too, and unlike him I'm not being persecuted.

International Transgender Day of Visibility is an annual event occurring every March 31 since 2009

Turn off Faux Not News. They lie to you.
Turn off MSNBC, they lie to you.

Nobody mentioned Transgender Day of Visibility before now.

The difference between Jackasses and Elephants is Elephants have long memories.
I don't care how much your media sources lie to you. They didn't make it a focus until Biden chose to take a piss on Jesus Christ himself.

The elephant in the room is Democrats do the deeds of the devil. Sound rough? Well you don't have to look far for examples do you? Look at what they stand for, the majority of it is contrary, absurd and invites chaos and deterioration. Their justice system contrary. Their information sources tamed propaganda.

So yeah, Happy Easter. Trump's pissed. I am too, and unlike him I'm not being persecuted.
I still find it rich that the people who spew hate 24/7 actually feel they can point their fingers at us with any moral-authority.

I still find it rich that the people who spew hate 24/7 actually feel they can point their fingers at us with any moral-authority.
1mahr5tsvqrc1.jpeg

this is so uplifting, aint it?

Forum List

Back