Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

I'm tempted to start a thread asking Trumpsters, "is Donald Trump the Christ?"

But they know enough not to admit anything.

61rEYY14DzL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

You realize what you just admitted to, right?

Well, never mind.
No not nevermind, ShitLord, Elucidate on your snyde remark, assface!

And then I'll make my case for why you are full of shit.

I admitted to leftist shitlords have been wrongly persecuting him for 7 years for political reasons.

Now say it ain't so, Jethro, and I will be a-proving you WRONG!

Last edited:
You realize what you just admitted to, right?

Well, never mind.
If the leftist persecution glove fits..:dunno:

Look, dumbass, I'm not in some cult and don't have some kind of undying devotion to all things Trump.

He's an obnoxious New Yorker but is the best chance for America to be better, so yeah, I'll vote for him.

Meanwhile, you and OP have a seriously unhealthy obsession with hating him for..something.

It's really a strange phenomenon.

The only person your hate consumes is you.

Last edited:
If the leftist persecution glove fits..:dunno:

Look, dumbass, I'm not in some cult and don't have some kind of undying devotion to all things Trump.

He's an obnoxious New Yorker but is the best chance for America to be better, so yeah, I'll vote for him.

Meanwhile, you and OP have a seriously unhealthy obsession with hating him for..something.

It's really a strange phenomenon.

The only person your hate consumes is you.
The reason people hate trump is that they possess morals. It's obvious that you dont. You're a filthy low end white the rest of us whites point and laugh at.

The reason people hate trump is that they possess morals. It's obvious that you dont. You're a filthy low end white the rest of us whites point and laugh at.
ok-okay.gif

So you're saying I lack morals because I don't hate Trump? Wow!

:cuckoo:

Well excuse me, your mighty hatey-ness, but fuck you!

You can't put me in a box like that, chump.

The reason people hate trump is that they possess morals.
There is more to this morality angle than is usually discussed or appreciated, IMO, and it applies primarily to everyone from Independents to the Republicans who have the balls to be anti-Trump.

Some things aren't worth victory. You have to draw a line somewhere, and say "no, I'm not going to do that or follow that, just to win. It's not worth it. It's just not right".

I have several general agreements with the former GOP on several issues. That means voting for a Democrat (as opposed to third party, in my case) ain't easy. But these people are so manipulated, mal-informed, enraged, paranoid and desperate (thanks to MAGA media) that they have eschewed any and all rules and morals to get what they (think they) want.

No. Some of us just won't go there. We draw the line at this. Enough.

Last edited:

and yet when it was asked how a group of people came to view Trump as another Jesus you gave an answer...weird

Driving back from a weekend away with the wife we saw a billboard with the words "Is Trump Next" and next to them was a cross. These people literally believe Trump is Jesus incarnate.

And you literally believe that billboard was made by right wingers. :laughing0301:

WHOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back