Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

Speaking of religions.....only a wacko thinks that a paper mask prevents a deadly disease yet only when not eating.

6 feet doesn't prevent infection and vaccines don't only work when everyone is 100% vaccinated.

And only the insane thinks that the unvaccinated should be arrested or put to death.
I can see you have personal experience in incoherent delusion.

If you are a lying christian, then WTF are you upset about, I mean other than your being you need to be.

Your not fucking christian, by your own words. Why quote a book that means nothing to you. Your use of homosexual slurs are not working.
Show me where I said "I'm a Christian" I will wait

I can quote Shakespeare too guess that makes me the bard ya fucking moron LOL

Religion makes people insane. Look at the shit going on in the middle east for fuck sakes.

Believe me, no man has ever undeaded themselves and flied off into the sky.
A tranny saying someone else looks insane LOL

1680124026685747.jpg

The hate, the transobsession, the loony conspiracies, those are all in the Bible!

No, not the regular Bible. The TrumpBible!

That's all that matters to Trump cultists. They're no longer Christians, they're Trumpists.

Trump cultists, please stop pretending to be Christians. That's offensive to actual Christians.
A real christian does not talk the way you talk.

No......I'm just pointing out a Demented POTUS that is so out of touch with the voters that he's willing to piss all over their faith on the most important day of their religion's year.

He's either crazy or he's a Devil worshiper.
How long have your masters told you to keep soiling yourself over that fake talking point?

And are you eating well, so that you can keep on filling diaper after diaper?

This is important. Your masters expect obedience. You need to know exactly when you have to switch to the newer idiot talking point.

Forum List

Back