Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

You’re still whining about something you could have Googled in 2 seconds.

Do you know how to do that? It’s pretty easy.
How lazy and dishonest of you. I don't even remember the quote now, I know it was disparaging and rude towards Christians. I figured it wasn't a person anybody with intelligence would pay attention to anyway. Just the musings of an ignorant leftist who knows nothing about life. You must be embarrassed of yourself. How sad

Again with over inflated ego, you may think they're ridiculously stupid, others may not share that opinion. Quite judgmental, aren't you?
Trump could shit into a brown paper bag and sell it to you people for $19.99, and you would all stumble over yourselves to purchase it.

Would that be a stupid purchase? You won’t answer. :auiqs.jpg:

How lazy and dishonest of you. I don't even remember the quote now, I know it was disparaging and rude towards Christians. I figured it wasn't a person anybody with intelligence would pay attention to anyway. Just the musings of an ignorant leftist who knows nothing about life. You must be embarrassed of yourself. How sad

If it matters to you, go find the quote and Google it, like I told you from the beginning.

Or you can keep whining about something that would have taken you 2 seconds to do yourself.

Your problem, not mine.

Sounds lik

Trump could shit into a brown paper bag and sell it to you people for $19.99, and you would all stumble over yourselves to purchase it.

Would that be a stupid purchase? You won’t answer. :auiqs.jpg:

You're such a child, you should be embarrassed for yourself. :itsok:

If it matters to you, go find the quote and Google it, like I told you from the beginning.

Or you can keep whining about something that would have taken you 2 seconds to do yourself.

Your problem, not mine.

Sounds lik
What Trump said is in indefensible ... at least by a person of faith. But like honey to a bee, or fentanyl to a junkie, maga rises to the perceived slight to Trump.

What Trump said is in indefensible ... at least by a person of faith. But like honey to a bee, or fentanyl to a junkie, maga rises to the perceived slight to Trump.
You're just butt hurt because he called you out LOL

Screenshot_20240402-050605_Samsung Internet.jpg

A carp to a wounded fly. Gangrene to an oozing wound. A john to a whore .... oh wait, that's too close. lol

So, everyone had a happy Easter. Except the Trump cultists, who wallowed in their own self-inflicted misery.

That's no way for any human to live, but it's the deviant lifestyle that the Trump cultists have chosen.

Forum List

Back