Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

I've noticed maga likes to avoid the fact that w/o xians, trump would be ..... not running for potus. lol

Is that why you hate them so much? I'm doubting not, I'm guessing you've hated them your entire life.

So you don't back up anything you say. Typical dishonest Democrat.
The message is more important than who it came from. If it matters to you, you can go search who said it.

You still haven’t answered if it matters to you that your religion is on track to become a minority.

The fake polls?
Polls are "fake" only because they often have an uneven representation with the left being over-represented and the right being under-represented, skewing the results of the poll. That actually still happens, even with the polls showing Trump with the lead, meaning Trump's lead is actually larger than what the poll says because of this uneven representation in those polled.

The message is more important than who it came from. If it matters to you, you can go search who said it.

You still haven’t answered if it matters to you that your religion is on track to become a minority.
You don't even know who you're quoting? How dishonest

Still harping about it are you... :auiqs.jpg:

Well it's pretty obvious that you don't because you can't say. How can I trust anything that you say when you use sources that you refuse to disclose?.
It can easily be found on a little thing called Google, dumbass. You may have heard of it.

Now quote me saying I don’t know who said it or admit you lied.

Polls are "fake" only because they often have an uneven representation with the left being over-represented and the right being under-represented, skewing the results of the poll
False.

Final poll results are weighted for this.

Now make up another fake reason you reject polls you don't like.

Of course you do. You enjoy seeing people get suckered by the orange slob. You even enjoy being suckered by him. Everyone outside the cult has noticed this. It's fascinating.

What's fascinating is watching your heads explode over everything TRUMP! He owns you mf'ers, that's what's truly fascinating.. ;)

Forum List

Back