Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

You try so hard to insult when you don't understand that nothing you ever say would be an insult... :itsok:
Insulting you? I’m encouraging you to purchase the Trump Bible, Trump trading cards, and Trump sneakers. :auiqs.jpg:

Have you purchased them yet? It would be a win-win, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Insulting you? I’m encouraging you to purchase the Trump Bible, Trump trading cards, and Trump sneakers. :auiqs.jpg:

Have you purchased them yet? It would be a win-win, right? :auiqs.jpg:

No, you think you are being insulting and degrading, unfortunately for you it's not a possibility. :itsok:

The hate, the transobsession, the loony conspiracies, those are all in the Bible!
And for good reason.

Jude 1:7 ~ Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.
Romans 1:26-28 ~ For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.

Because you’re embarrassed about purchasing something as ridiculously stupid as Trump trading cards? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Why would I be embarrassed? You're a hoot! You're incapable of looking a the world from any other perspective than your own. :dunno:

Why would I be embarrassed?
Why would you be embarrassed about purchasing Trump trading cards?

Because Trump trading cards are a ridiculously stupid attempt to get you sheep to send him money. And you people will.

Any other questions? :auiqs.jpg:

Why would you be embarrassed about purchasing Trump trading cards?

Because Trump trading cards are a ridiculously stupid attempt to get you sheep to send him money. And you people will.

Any other questions? :auiqs.jpg:

Again with over inflated ego, you may think they're ridiculously stupid, others may not share that opinion. Quite judgmental, aren't you?

Forum List

Back