Trump’s use of private cellphone raises security concerns

So again what's the problem with this considering he is the president who can declassify anything, Hillary couldn't.

Did you forget that you rubes spent 8 years attacking Obama for the least transparent Presidency ever? And here Trump is completely eclipsing Obama, including giving his cell number to leaders.... and you don't care? :rofl:

Don't care at all. He is honorable. Obama was an evil lying Kenyan muslim with ties to Iran from day 1. Amazing the country is still "open" for business. Trump works FOR America, not against it like the manchurian muslim. Hey where is the main man Vigilante?

Not one word of your post is any shade of true. You live in a world where facts are lies and lies are facts.
Trump just last week sold two million six hundred thousand tons of West Virginia coal to China to replace what the Chinese sent back to North Korea. It made all the papers! You miss the memo idiot?
:rofl:

I heard it was just 214 tons! :lmao:

Notice Obamas 3 Phones
1 to the Kremlin
1 to Iran
1 to the Psychic network
obama-on-cellphone-calling-texting-001-630x419.jpg

And his lap top kept tightly close cause it has all his emails to Hillary.

Notice Obamas 3 Phones
1 to the Kremlin
1 to Iran
1 to the Psychic network
View attachment 129860
Links? Of course not.
He wrote and I will swear to it. In liberal world that makes it true!
I recall, Obama had trouble getting a cell phone approved and then it had strict limits.
Not swearing to your lie.

Notice Obamas 3 Phones
1 to the Kremlin
1 to Iran
1 to the Psychic network
View attachment 129860
Links? Of course not.
I recall, Obama had trouble getting a cell phone approved and then it had strict limits.
Obama gets to keep his BlackBerry

msnbc.com
updated 1/22/2009 3:18:23 PM ET

Barack Obama gets to keep his beloved BlackBerry with him in the White House for personal use, a victory for the man considered the country's first high-tech president.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said today that "a pretty small group of people" — some senior staffers and personal friends — will be permitted to have the e-mail address that reaches Obama's smartphone.

The president has been adamant about continuing to use a BlackBerry, which has Internet and e-mail access, despite concerns that likely have made the National Security Agency as nervous as the Secret Service on Inauguration Day when Obama left his presidential limo twice to walk and wave to crowds along Pennsylvania Avenue.

Gibbs said Obama's use of the BlackBerry will be limited and security will be enhanced, most likely with heavy encryption to deter information from winding up in the hands of hackers or others who would want to see harm come to him or to the United States.
<more>

Notice Obamas 3 Phones
1 to the Kremlin
1 to Iran
1 to the Psychic network
View attachment 129860
Links? Of course not.

msnbc.com

Barack Obama gets to keep his beloved BlackBerry with him in the White House for personal use, a victory for the man considered the country's first high-tech president.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said today that "a pretty small group of people" — some senior staffers and personal friends — will be permitted to have the e-mail address that reaches Obama's smartphone.

The president has been adamant about continuing to use a BlackBerry, which has Internet and e-mail access, despite concerns that likely have made the National Security Agency as nervous as the Secret Service on Inauguration Day when Obama left his presidential limo twice to walk and wave to crowds along Pennsylvania Avenue.

Gibbs said Obama's use of the BlackBerry will be limited and security will be enhanced, most likely with heavy encryption to deter information from winding up in the hands of hackers or others who would want to see harm come to him or to the United States.
<more>
Given who his Buddy's are who needs to hack? Every islamic terrorist can just call.

Links? Of course not.

msnbc.com

<more>
Given who his Buddy's are who needs to hack? Every islamic terrorist can just call.
Nice try.

This reminds me of all the threads you posted about Hillary's criminal disregard for national security.

Oh, wait.

Never mind.
Oh heaven help us all. First it was about him having two scoops of ice cream to everyone else's one, now this?

Next you'll be scrutinizing the smell of his farts to see if he had any Russian dishes last night.

How childish can you be? Utterly pathetic.
Not as childish as you were about Hillary's emails.

Pray tell, what does it feel like to defend a criminal?

Move thee along, hypocrite.

This reminds me of all the threads you posted about Hillary's criminal disregard for national security.

Oh, wait.

Never mind.
Oh heaven help us all. First it was about him having two scoops of ice cream to everyone else's one, now this?

Next you'll be scrutinizing the smell of his farts to see if he had any Russian dishes last night.

I don't even think you know who or what you are replying to at this time? geez, take a powder. Defending the rotten muzzies has blown up what brain you did have at one time.

Yeah, says the genocidal maniac. Fuck off.

Oh, wait.

Never mind.

You went bat shit over Hillary's private email server. This is worse. Much much worse.

Now who's going bat shit? Over a cell phone no less?

Links? Of course not.

Uh don't speak so soon.
Russia's ambassador Sergey Kislyak appeared 22 times on former President Obamas visitors log. Mueller might know when and how often they spoke on phone logs. Remember it's Obama who set up and told Sessions to meet the Russian, one forcing Sessions to acuse himself and by Obama lying and playing dumb we find Obama is the one obstructing the investigation.
Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak Appeared As Obama White House Visitor At Least 22 Times

Then look at the Hillary connections to the same USED Russian Ambassasor.
Clinton contacts also met with Russian ambassador, Putin aide says, but we never hear about that and it's essential to finding the real smoking gun here.
Hillary Clinton's team met with Russian ambassador, says Kremlin spokesman, as he warns against 'hysteria'
Remember "there is enough smoke to warrant investigation"- Dems were involved with Russian collusion to set up this fake narative on the Trump team.
They literally used the Russian as their agent.

Oh, wait.

Never mind.

Not as childish as you were about Hillary's emails.

Pray tell, what does it feel like to defend a criminal?

Move thee along, hypocrite.
You can best answer that, you support Trump.

Forum List

Back