Trump’s use of private cellphone raises security concerns

So again what's the problem with this considering he is the president who can declassify anything, Hillary couldn't.

Did you forget that you rubes spent 8 years attacking Obama for the least transparent Presidency ever? And here Trump is completely eclipsing Obama, including giving his cell number to leaders.... and you don't care? :rofl:

Don't care at all. He is honorable. Obama was and evil lying Kenyan muslim with ties to Iran from day 1. Amazing the country is still "open" for business.
Doubtless you applaud his giving secrets to Russians and compromising Israel and the UK.

They are friends remember, they give us rides to the space station and back.

No they didn't. They met privately in her plane.
What's wrong with them keeping up on golfing tips and cake recipes like Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch did aboard that plane?

Even government issued cell phones are not secured.

Funny, Bill and Loretta met where there were reporters everywhere. Republicans call them secretive.

Trump bans reporters. Well, US reporters. But Republicans don't see a problem.

Course, they want a Russian style government here so it's no surprise.

So again what's the problem with this considering he is the president who can declassify anything, Hillary couldn't.

Did you forget that you rubes spent 8 years attacking Obama for the least transparent Presidency ever? And here Trump is completely eclipsing Obama, including giving his cell number to leaders.... and you don't care? :rofl:

Don't care at all. He is honorable. Obama was an evil lying Kenyan muslim with ties to Iran from day 1. Amazing the country is still "open" for business. Trump works FOR America, not against it like the manchurian muslim. Hey where is the main man Vigilante?
Pinked and I think he got the needle this time.

It is funny what the real problem this is with the OP, he is mad that Trump is breaking protocol, so the leakers in the white house can't ease drop or know what the scripted phone calls are about .

:rolleyes:

Remind me when Trumps campaign promise was transparency?
Oh dude... that makes you sound indefensibly pathetic

Curious? does that mean you can't come back as a different name? do they block IP address? I thought those things were "dynamic" or different every time you log in? I am no expert of course.

I opened DOS window to try to find an example of an IP address but I can't remember the command? PING did not work as you need the address. seems like they are 192.169.22.1 or something? Oh well, maybe he is here under an alias?

Curious? does that mean you can't come back as a different name? do they block IP address? I thought those things were "dynamic" or different every time you log in? I am no expert of course.

I opened DOS window to try to find an example of an IP address but I can't remember the command? PING did not work as you need the address. seems like they are 192.169.22.1 or something? Oh well, maybe he is here under an alias?
Just put what is my IP in your search engine. There are many sites that will tell you.

No it makes you look as retarded as you are.

Only a lefty would want something and bitch the other side don't want the same.

Do as I say , don't do as I do

No?

No?
You are supporting "big brother." How sad.

No?
You are supporting "big brother." How sad.

I still can't believe you said that lmfao.

Only a lefty excpects a rigjty to fulfill a campaign promise they never had any attention what so ever to achieve in the first place

Where do we get these posters from anyways ?

If Americans had wanted liberals to decide what is fair then liberals would have won the house the Senate and the oval office.

Americans have decided they want conservatives to decide what's fair in the last three elections. So what you want you must earn with the voters across this country. Until then sit down and shut the hell up!

Don't care at all. He is honorable. Obama was an evil lying Kenyan muslim with ties to Iran from day 1. Amazing the country is still "open" for business. Trump works FOR America, not against it like the manchurian muslim. Hey where is the main man Vigilante?
If Obama was such an evil genius...he was a pretty poor one.
America isn't under Sharia law, there aren't terrorists flooding in and causing mayhem, Ebola isn't rampant across the land, the country is self-sufficient in energy, everyone still has their guns, the military still has enough bombs to blow up as many Muslim wedding parties as they want, rich people are even richer...

This reminds me of all the threads you posted about Hillary's criminal disregard for national security.

Oh, wait.

Never mind.
Oh heaven help us all. First it was about him having two scoops of ice cream to everyone else's one, now this?

Next you'll be scrutinizing the smell of his farts to see if he had any Russian dishes last night.

How childish can you be? Utterly pathetic.

You went bat shit over Hillary's private email server. This is worse. Much much worse.

What's wrong with them keeping up on golfing tips and cake recipes like Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch did aboard that plane?

Even government issued cell phones are not secured.

Funny, Bill and Loretta met where there were reporters everywhere. Republicans call them secretive.

Trump bans reporters. Well, US reporters. But Republicans don't see a problem.

Course, they want a Russian style government here so it's no surprise.
Funny, Bill and Loretta met where there were reporters everywhere
There were reporters all over Lorettas plane while she was comparing grandbaby pictures with Bill?

This reminds me of all the threads you posted about Hillary's criminal disregard for national security.

Oh, wait.

Never mind.
Oh heaven help us all. First it was about him having two scoops of ice cream to everyone else's one, now this?

Next you'll be scrutinizing the smell of his farts to see if he had any Russian dishes last night.

How childish can you be? Utterly pathetic.

You went bat shit over Hillary's private email server. This is worse. Much much worse.
It's based soley on rumor by sources that go unnamed. Hillary's crap was public on a server that could not get a state contract in their home state of Colorado because it's security was to LAX! National security on servers judged not fit to protect drivers licenses in the state of Colorado!

Now that is some dumb ass management! You know our servers for this site have better protections then she had?

Not one word of your post is any shade of true. You live in a world where facts are lies and lies are facts.

What fresh hell is this?

Trump's use of private cellphone raises security concerns

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump has been handing out his cellphone number to world leaders and urging them to call him directly, an unusual invitation that breaks diplomatic protocol and is raising concerns about the security and secrecy of the U.S. commander in chief’s communications.

Trump has urged leaders of Canada and Mexico to reach him on his cellphone, according to former and current U.S. officials with direct knowledge of the practice. Of the two, only Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has taken advantage of the offer so far, the officials said.

Trump also exchanged numbers with French President Emmanuel Macron when the two spoke immediately following Macron’s victory earlier this month, according to a French official, who would not comment on whether Macron intended to use the line.
<more>

One of your own making. Nothing more.

Not one word of your post is any shade of true. You live in a world where facts are lies and lies are facts.
Trump just last week sold two million six hundred thousand tons of West Virginia coal to China to replace what the Chinese sent back to North Korea. It made all the papers! You miss the memo idiot?

Forum List

Back