Trump's victories aren't mysterious if you understand why people are angry

Nailed it.

Trump's victories aren't mysterious if you understand why people are angry | Jeb Lund

There are millions of miserable people in America who know exactly who engineered the shattering of their worlds, and Trump isn’t one of those people – and, with the exception of Bernie Sanders, everyone else in the field is running on the basis of their experience being one of those people.

ooh ooh... i know.... i know...

because you're failures and bigots.

:thup:

as If we the people don't have a right to be angry. you have the BLM disrupting our lives. we had the OWS, illegal immigrants demanding citizenship and the progressive party stirring up hate and class warfare for their Agenda. And then we had that nasty man in as President for eight MISERABLE YEARS

To Hell with the establishment.............they have had decades to fix the problems in this country........

Expecting them to fix it is like having an arsonist who burned down your home tell you how to protect your home............................

This election is a GO TO HELL ESTABLISHMENT year.

Here's what I know for fact - America is fed up. We are fed up with Obama, we are fed up with liberals and we are fed up with watching our country head down the tubes.

This November you will see a landslide vote by republicans like that not seen since Nixon DESTROYED George McGovern in the 70s.

Or, as a great Japanese Admiral said during the surprise invasion of Pearl Harbor (and this so aptly applies to Obama) "I fear that all we have done is to awaken a great sleeping giant".

Get ready America.

If we are tired of liberals why would we elect Trump. He is one.

as If we the people don't have a right to be angry. you have the BLM disrupting our lives. we had the OWS, illegal immigrants demanding citizenship and the progressive party stirring up hate and class warfare for their Agenda. And then we had that nasty man in as President for eight MISERABLE YEARS

Being angry is one thing. Electing someone who is promising to do what we are angry about just makes no sense

To Hell with the establishment.............they have had decades to fix the problems in this country........

Expecting them to fix it is like having an arsonist who burned down your home tell you how to protect your home............................

And we do that by electing an arsonist?

Being angry is one thing. Electing someone who is promising to do what we are angry about just makes no sense
Do you like the idea of Ricardian Free Trade?

If you vote for the same Republicans that you all are pissed at in the establishment, all over again, then you have changed nothing, even with Trump as President....remember this is not a Dictator position.

And we do that by electing an arsonist?
I'm not a Trump fan...............but if he is the one selected to go against Hillary then I'll vote for him............

I understand that I don't really trust him................but but but..................COLD DAY IN HELL WHEN I VOTE FOR HILLARY.

If you vote for the same Republicans that you all are pissed at in the establishment, all over again, then you have changed nothing, even with Trump as President....remember this is not a Dictator position.
Jeff Sessions is a stand up Conservative...............I wish he had run for President..........he's not the problem..........................

Here's what I know for fact - America is fed up. We are fed up with Obama, we are fed up with liberals and we are fed up with watching our country head down the tubes.

This November you will see a landslide vote by republicans like that not seen since Nixon DESTROYED George McGovern in the 70s.

Or, as a great Japanese Admiral said during the surprise invasion of Pearl Harbor (and this so aptly applies to Obama) "I fear that all we have done is to awaken a great sleeping giant".

Get ready America.

If we are tired of liberals why would we elect Trump. He is one.

Then why are all you liberals constantly attacking him?

Actually it makes perfect sense.
Seal the border.
No new immigrants until every American who wants a job has a job that pays a living wage.
Fairness applied to countries that pay slave wages by charging them tariff's.
Convince corporations to do business in America and to bring their money back to America where it can do Americans some good.
etc.

Nailed it.

Trump's victories aren't mysterious if you understand why people are angry | Jeb Lund

There are millions of miserable people in America who know exactly who engineered the shattering of their worlds, and Trump isn’t one of those people – and, with the exception of Bernie Sanders, everyone else in the field is running on the basis of their experience being one of those people.
Yes, he's nailed it. And it's troubling. Trump is feeding a growing monster, and he's clueless to how very dangerous it is.

Nailed it.

Yes, he's nailed it. And it's troubling. Trump is feeding a growing monster, and he's clueless to how very dangerous it is.
Explain in detail.

Isn't it precious, how The Left is freaking out over Trump?

They're either scared shitless, or doing a damned good job of impersonating that condition.
Of course I'm scared. Extreme right wing movements are a scary thing when they gain traction and become serious players in the political scene

Isn't it precious, how The Left is freaking out over Trump?

They're either scared shitless, or doing a damned good job of impersonating that condition.
Of course I'm scared. Extreme right wing movements are a scary thing when they gain traction and become serious players in the political scene
Trump is a Right Winger?...Explain in detail.

Forum List

Back