Trumps VP pick

Last time he picked Pence to ensure he gets the evangelical vote. Trump regrets that decision because Pence wasn't loyal to Trump in overturning the election results.

This time, Trump is going with someone who will kiss his ass and do whatever he commands.

Where did you see that? I haven't seen his name on any of the lists.
I’ve seen it a couple of places but not as many as others but I keeping him at the same events and places as Trump. A few rally’s and this most recent GOP meeting.

If the Haley statement above is true, Republicans would be wise to dump Trump and run her. It is certain a majority would prefer her to Biden.

Trump needed Pence to win the evangelicals. But they'd willing give Trump their wives daughters and small sons at this point, and I don't think the Little Nikki voters are going anywhere.

He prizes loyalty, as do all potus's including Slow Joe. Pence was a willing sycophant until Jan 6. Vance was initially a detractor. He might be the best candidate in 24.

Imo the Burgum might be the best at cleaning up after Trump's gaffes, and it's difficult to find people who don't like the guy. Which was true of Pence too. Regardless of politics, Pence's word was seen as good when he was a senator.

And I'd probably vote for Trump .... if I thought he wouldn't usher in four years of chaos. IF he really wanted revenge, his best option would be to ensure the gop wins in 28, and they'd replace Thomas, Somayor and Alito. But he's a transactional thinker rather than someone more attuned to strategic thinking .... like a Reagan or LBJ, who could be pretty transactional too when he wanted to get dirty.

Last edited:
What sweet heart deal did Hunter get for this gun charge? He got brought to trial, when no one else has been, without another felony being committed by the perp, with the gun....who lied on an application.

They offered him deals, before they charged him, when he was a target.... He wanted no part of that.... And announced his run for office, instead...

Trump is going to get the federal cases against him dropped by his AG, and try to pardon himself, because dropping them isn't enough to stop them completely from continuing after he leaves office... if he even becomes president again imo.
The original plea deal was really sweet. It gave Hunter total immunity for all crimes forever.

Last time he picked Pence to ensure he gets the evangelical vote. Trump regrets that decision because Pence wasn't loyal to Trump in overturning the election results.

This time, Trump is going with someone who will kiss his ass and do whatever he commands.
Pence seemed to be swamp when it counted. Trump was more evangelical than Pence.

I think Trump will go with the black guy from Florida

If he picked De Santis, Donalson or Rubio they would have to move bc his running mate can’t live in the same state as Trump. Maybe Stefanik could bring him NY. I want him to pander.
There’s no law which says president and VP can not be from the same state.

Do you think it’s essential for Trump to pander and pick a woman or person of color? Would it hurt him if he picks a white guy?
In 10 yrs I’ve never started a thread, hopefully I did it right.

Trump will pick whichever white dude kisses his ass the most

Do you think it’s essential for Trump to pander and pick a woman or person of color? Would it hurt him if he picks a white guy?
In 10 yrs I’ve never started a thread, hopefully I did it right.
Trump says he will choose a VP who will be ready on Day 1 to lead the country should it be necessary for the VP to take over the helm.

I have been amazed that there hasn't been a single leak to the media as to who that person will be. (I'm pretty sure Trump knows by now.)

Whoever he names, the Democrats will immediately demonize or characterize as 'pandering' or accuse Trump of going for 'white supremacy' or whatever depending on who he chooses. I'm pretty sure the choice will be entirely acceptable to all intellectually honest Americans who support him.

Forum List

Back