Trumps VP pick

You misunderstand.
Trump could get 270 or more EC votes, including Florida
and then the Senate votes between the 2 top VP vote getters.
You think a Dem Senate would vote for Trump's VP over Harris?
I’m not sure what you’re getting at. Yes, the senate would select the VP if the election was close enough to make that happen. Even the Democrats know she’s a complete disaster.

^^^Lefty racists think a black man's only contribution can be to other black people. Despicable.
I'm sorry your pussy is offended by the fact that Scott couldn't win the black vote in his own state. that must chaffe the burr under your maga saddle.

But the fact also is that Biden cannot lose much of his black support, even if they don't vote gop, unless Trump loses a roughly equal amount of his support from .... somewhere

I'm sorry your pussy is offended by the fact that Scott couldn't win the black vote in his own state. that must chaffe the burr under your maga saddle.

But the fact also is that Biden cannot lose much of his black support, even if they don't vote gop, unless Trump loses a roughly equal amount of his support from .... somewhere
Where would that "somewhere" be?

He didn’t win the black vote because he’s a Republican, you dumb ass.

Noem. The dog killing is a problem but she is best needed to take over.

Again she refused to lock down Covid. Only governor to do that.

She is not from the SWAMP. Why I trust that.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at. Yes, the senate would select the VP if the election was close enough to make that happen. Even the Democrats know she’s a complete disaster.

Say Trump gets 271 EC votes to Biden's 267.
Trump is President. The Trump VP from Florida does not get the Florida EC votes,
Harris has 267, she doesn't have a majority. Trump's VP has 242, (271-29), they
don't have a majority either.
The Senate votes on who becomes VP. Those are the 2 choices.
She would be a total disaster, but the Dem Senators would still pick her.

Say Trump gets 271 EC votes to Biden's 267.
Trump is President. The Trump VP from Florida does not get the Florida EC votes,
Harris has 267, she doesn't have a majority. Trump's VP has 242, (271-29), they
don't have a majority either.
The Senate votes on who becomes VP. Those are the 2 choices.
She would be a total disaster, but the Dem Senators would still pick her.
I’m saying that the Democrats would not want Harris as she’s a demonstrated disaster. If they could, they’d replace her on the ticket now.

If she's on the ticket, they'd pick her in the Senate.

I agree, they want to dump the unqualified bitch.
I doubt that they’d choose her. She’s a disaster. She’s pretty much viewed as the dumbest VP in history. Many Democrats share that opinion.

If he picked De Santis, Donalson or Rubio they would have to move bc his running mate can’t live in the same state as Trump. Maybe Stefanik could bring him NY. I want him to pander.
They cannot move. The electors for Florida cannot vote for Trump and another Florida resident.

If they moved, they would have to resign from Congress or as governor because you cannot hold those offices without being residents of Florida. Your understanding of the Constitution is wrong, like 95% of America,

In case he can't pardon himself, he's gonna need a VP to pardon him for every crime he has committed or potentially committed, before he resigns right before his term is up! Whomever that VP is, would need to be strong enough to handle the back lash, if he or she plans to run for the Presidency! 😁
Wow! A post that is completely wrong in every aspect! Congrats of the new level of stupid you have attained.

Forum List

Back