Trumps VP pick

The US Constitution, the 12th Amendment, says so, or they forfeit the EC votes from their home state.

The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves
You still keep clinging to your inability to read. It says you cannot vote for both!

You misunderstand.
Trump could get 270 or more EC votes, including Florida
and then the Senate votes between the 2 top VP vote getters.
You think a Dem Senate would vote for Trump's VP over Harris?
The Senate would likely be Republican and a Florida VP would likely get more then 270 electoral votes from other states. The Senate having to decide is minimal at best.

If Trump gets more than 300 electoral votes and his Florida VP would still get more than 270 even without the Florida 30 electoral votes.

If he picked De Santis, Donalson or Rubio they would have to move bc his running mate can’t live in the same state as Trump. Maybe Stefanik could bring him NY. I want him to pander.
Eve since Stinkfanik joined the cult she's gotten uglier by the minute which disqualifies her in the eyes of the orange blob.

Or Vance. Tulsi would be ok with me but many conservatives would be pissed, she did endorse Bernie Sanders at one time and voted for Biden.
He might just pick J.D. Spanky hates beards but JD's passed the test when it was buried up Trump's ass.

The Senate would likely be Republican and a Florida VP would likely get more then 270 electoral votes from other states. The Senate having to decide is minimal at best.

If Trump gets more than 300 electoral votes and his Florida VP would still get more than 270 even without the Florida 30 electoral votes.

It'd be a shame to count on Republican control and get Harris if you're wrong.

Do you think it’s essential for Trump to pander and pick a woman or person of color? Would it hurt him if he picks a white guy?
In 10 yrs I’ve never started a thread, hopefully I did it right.
Trump’s VP = A person set up to be lynched when they refuse to obey Trump’s wishes.

Do you think it’s essential for Trump to pander and pick a woman or person of color? Would it hurt him if he picks a white guy?
In 10 yrs I’ve never started a thread, hopefully I did it right.
It will be Byron Donald’s.

In case he can't pardon himself, he's gonna need a VP to pardon him for every crime he has committed or potentially committed, before he resigns right before his term is up! Whomever that VP is, would need to be strong enough to handle the back lash, if he or she plans to run for the Presidency! 😁
Mmm … where’s that sugar Care bear.. 🙂

Forum List

Back