Trumps vs. the World

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
As I live in Europe and see what's happening in the US, it seems that EVERYONE, including almost all foreigners, media, Hollywood and whatever traditional conservatives might be left are against Trump. Given all that Trump is running campaign on almost not money, yet Trump is in a dead heat with the Beast.

This is hope and change. This is revolution!

Indeed. It is totally amazing just how much money has been thrown out there to stop his candidacy. Bush and the others in the Republican primaries spent over $100 Million dollars and Clinton has spent even more. Almost all the media has attempted to derail his campaign by even attacking his wife and children. Countless Super Pacs have paid for attack ads against the man. No single individual in history has been so attacked and had so much money spent in attack ads berating his and his family's character. In spite of all this, Hillary is barely ahead of him in the polling. One should think she would be in double digits ahead of him.

Indeed. It is totally amazing just how much money has been thrown out there to stop his candidacy. Bush and the others in the Republican primaries spent over $100 Million dollars and Clinton has spent even more. Almost all the media has attempted to derail his campaign by even attacking his wife and children. Countless Super Pacs have paid for attack ads against the man. No single individual in history has been so attacked and had so much money spent in attack ads berating his and his family's character. In spite of all this, Hillary is barely ahead of him in the polling. One should think she would be in double digits ahead of him.
The voice of the people doesn't do well with those who pretend to represent them.

This is the stuff that hope and change is made of. Don't look to the Beast of George Will for that. And of course not Obama.

Oh dear Lord, attacking his wife and children?!?!?!? this must be the first time this sort of thing has ever happened in american politics. Poor Don.

The voice of the people doesn't do well with those who pretend to represent them.

This is the stuff that hope and change is made of. Don't look to the Beast of George Will for that. And of course not Obama.

Since you ain't american, wtf cares what you think about any of this.

Trump running his campaign on a shoestring makes his point. A guy who knows what he's doing can do it for way less than professional freeloaders like the beast. Then too, he doesn't owe favors to the billionaire class. The beast is already up to her neck in favors owed.

--------------------------- outside observation and commentary by a smart guy like Meathead are very much welcome Fenton !!

I love how republicans have convinced themselves that Drumpf hasn't raised or spent any money :laugh:
------------------------------- no one cares OldSchool .
Obviously. Republicans have a magical image of Drumpf in their minds, and they won't let any facts or insane comments by Drumpf change their minds!

Trump running his campaign on a shoestring makes his point. A guy who knows what he's doing can do it for way less than professional freeloaders like the beast. Then too, he doesn't owe favors to the billionaire class. The beast is already up to her neck in favors owed.

True. But Trump will make it all better for working class and the working poor? Nah, not at all. He's atill aristocracy and they just don't need that much labor any more.

Oh dear Lord, attacking his wife and children?!?!?!? this must be the first time this sort of thing has ever happened in american politics. Poor Don.
That attacks on family used to be off limits until the lil' heathens that were raised by the "book" that said one should not correct lil' people when in error was promoted.

As I live in Europe and see what's happening in the US, it seems that EVERYONE, including almost all foreigners, media, Hollywood and whatever traditional conservatives might be left are against Trump. Given all that Trump is running campaign on almost not money, yet Trump is in a dead heat with the Beast.

Your little opinion has been noted.

I love how republicans have convinced themselves that Drumpf hasn't raised or spent any money :laugh:
Obviously. Republicans have a magical image of Drumpf in their minds, and they won't let any facts or insane comments by Drumpf change their minds!
------------------------ Trump says , build the border wall , exclude muslim enemies from the USA , rebuild USA military , protect Gun RIGHTS and other commonsense things . His words do not sound insane to me OldSchool . :afro:

The fact that the world is against him tells me that America should be for him. The globalists are treating America like it's a product on the Home Shopping Network.

I am American asshole. I am not a skank. There is no rule that Americans have to live in the US and be pajama boys, is there?

I am American asshole. I am not a skank. There is no rule that Americans have to live in the US and be pajama boys, is there?
Where at in Europe are you?

Oh you're a skank alright, but look fuckwit, you're on a chat board, who knows what the fuck you are besides a dumbass.

Oh you're a skank alright, but look fuckwit, you're on a chat board, who knows what the fuck you are besides a dumbass.
I am a better man than " you Gungadin" Not everyone is required to be a low-life skank to contribute here.

It's either Drumpf or the democrat choice for president who's been under constant investigation by the fbi. I'll go with the guy who's been mostly honest his whole life and is running for president to make things better, not to fatten his bank account and foundation like the clinton duo has done. "Clinton Cash" Check it out and use that brain God gave you

Forum List

Back