Trumps warnings are hitting home

You don't need all of that.

Feel free to prove me wrong, but without those bare essentials you will get your hide tanned.

Oh we won't need to overthrow anything,the system will crash its self. Its barely crawling along right now as it is. Its going to collapse! Its teetering on the edge of collapse right now...

The state would just consolidate its power if you forest warriors ever made any real impact.

its a guerrilla war so the smaller a contingent the harder to find and kill. It will be a hit and run war. We know we will be outnumbered and outgunned and with less money but we want it more!

That's wishful thinking and it wont work.

You are never going to make any strategic or tactical gains that way, and you are underestimating the ability of the military to conduct COIN operations.
Viet Cong did it. Al Qaeda did it,ISIS is doing it.Taliban is doing it. The military won't quit. The bankers will have to throw in the towel so you hit them where it hurts. If they can't pay their fighters,politicians,workers then they have no choice but to either fight on and take chance of a revolt from their own citizens or throw in towel. Hit their tax centers,banks,armored trucks etc....very simple actually. I have read enough to understand this simple fact. Money makes the world go around. Money can buy loyalty. Men will not fight for a system if they aren't getting paid. Big difference between the systems troops and people like me. I don't and won't do it for money. I do it for loyalty and honor and survival of my family and my race. THEY do it because they are being paid.

3% is all it took to fight and win the American Revolution.

Only 2000 died on both sides died in the American revolution, and only a couple hundred in combat.

We are talking about a different scale and a different playing field. What do you know about military theory? Have you ever read any military doctrine?

Not a clue who that goofy band is....suck though.

Crass is awesome, but your opinion is noted.

The message of the song is essentially that your "revolution" will just be a another group of assholes trying to force your pseudo-intellectual ideals down our throats.
You no feqing idea what you're talking about as usual.
8,000 US deaths in combat. United States military casualties of war - Wikipedia
I looked it up it was 2k on each side.
Link? lol.

The inm
The inmates have definitely taken over the prison. Or it's a mutiny on a ship. Unfortunately you've only convinced 45% of the crew so you're screwed.

Trump plan is to turn people off if not vote for him. Rudy Guliani, Chris Christy. Roger ailes. No way this team wins

Trump plan is to turn people off if not vote for him

You believe that Trump has to do something to get people not to vote for Hillary?

I know 2 hard core libs personally that would rather write in Pence than vote for Hillary.

and a grandson, granddaughter, and two great-nephews that are seriously considering not casting their first vote because of who's on the ballot.
You just proved my point. That's the Republicans hope is that the people who can't vote for trump will at least stay home.

I don't know why I have anxiety but they say trump has increased anxiety.

And the economies not even in bad shape. All the things like the debt will still be problems even if Republicans are in the white house.

I find it amazing Republicans are trying to pretend they want to help the middle class with tariffs. What a joke. I see it for the scam it is but Republicans are swallowing it hook line and sinker. Their hatred of the Clinton's has made them bat shit crazy
Brainwashed hater dupes. The GOP propaganda machine is a disgrace. All Trump had to do to get nominated was parrot the Pubcrappe...Odium is right off the wall...
Trump sounds like usmb rwnj's. Amazing they nominated a birther. And to think their second choice would have been Ted cruz
Not a snowball's chance in hell I would have voted for Cruz or ANY of the other candidates. PERIOD.
Only the pure con man/liar? The only one who would parrot Rush's hate bs? You're all nuts. lol

What a beautiful mashup the staties and feds will put on the far right and alt right regressives who rise up.

You believe that Trump has to do something to get people not to vote for Hillary?

I know 2 hard core libs personally that would rather write in Pence than vote for Hillary.

and a grandson, granddaughter, and two great-nephews that are seriously considering not casting their first vote because of who's on the ballot.
You just proved my point. That's the Republicans hope is that the people who can't vote for trump will at least stay home.

And the economies not even in bad shape. All the things like the debt will still be problems even if Republicans are in the white house.

I find it amazing Republicans are trying to pretend they want to help the middle class with tariffs. What a joke. I see it for the scam it is but Republicans are swallowing it hook line and sinker. Their hatred of the Clinton's has made them bat shit crazy
Brainwashed hater dupes. The GOP propaganda machine is a disgrace. All Trump had to do to get nominated was parrot the Pubcrappe...Odium is right off the wall...
Trump sounds like usmb rwnj's. Amazing they nominated a birther. And to think their second choice would have been Ted cruz
Not a snowball's chance in hell I would have voted for Cruz or ANY of the other candidates. PERIOD.
Only the pure con man/liar? The only one who would parrot Rush's hate bs? You're all nuts. lol
Says the one voting for the most corrupt,criminal person to EVER run for president. I take your whining with a grain of salt.

Says the one voting for the most corrupt,criminal person to EVER run for president. I take your whining with a grain of salt.
Only in dupe world, hater dupe. Such as lol? Brainwashed within a inch of your life...which you WILL lose in your idiocy- and immediately.

Only 2000 died on both sides died in the American revolution, and only a couple hundred in combat.

We are talking about a different scale and a different playing field. What do you know about military theory? Have you ever read any military doctrine?

Crass is one of the best political punk bands, but your opinion is noted.

The message of the song is essentially that your violent and bloody "revolution" will just be another group of assholes trying to force pseudo-intellectual ideals down our throats.

The argument that American troops will fire on Americans who support the Constitution is getting tiresome.
I mean when the Barry administration says returning vets are a domestic terrorist threat that should tell you liberal pukes where the militaries loyalties lie.
And it ain't with the leftist.

The Clintons have perhaps the best charity in the world, and you think it's her personal fortune. You think irrelevant carelessness is treason. You think she has people killed. And for no reason. You need a timeout, like the New BS GOP.

The message of the song is essentially that your violent and bloody "revolution" will just be another group of assholes trying to force pseudo-intellectual ideals down our throats.

The argument that American troops will fire on Americans who support the Constitution is getting tiresome.
I mean when the Barry administration says returning vets are a domestic terrorist threat that should tell you liberal pukes where the militaries loyalties lie.
Link to that ridiculous bs, hater dupe?

Wow,you just made my last post prophetic!! Thanks dude!

You're easy like a two dollar hooker in Tijuana .....

DHS' Domestic Terror Warning Angers GOP

Veterans Targeted By Obama Adminstration As Potential Terrorists For Being Disgruntled

Napolitano stands by controversial report

Homeland security chief apologizes to veterans groups - CNN.com

I'd keep going but you bore me.

The cops will fire on them. End of story. You people are brainwashed idiots..

Veterans Targeted By Obama Adminstration As Potential Terrorists For Being Disgruntled

2009? Nuts.

Plus with open borders the terrorists will strike as well. Chemical,Biological,Nuclear weapons will be easy enough to get. Like I said. WHATEVER IT TAKES.

Here is what you will need....

1. Large sustainable income. War costs money, and you will need hundreds of billions of it.

2. Weapon suppliers.There is no way you are accomplishing jackshit with shotguns and armalite rifles.

3. Manufacturing. Somehow you need to produce specialty ammunition, military vehicles, and heavy infantry weapons. Otherwise you will be torn to shreds by tanks, aircraft, and heavily armored soldiers.

4. Sustainable recruitment base. You will need millions of dedicated fighters mobilized at once to hold any sort of real advantage over the US military, and you will need to ensure that those forces can easily be replenished and rearmed.

5. A Front. If your idea is to overthrow the US government with small insurrectionist cells all over the country, you are going to have a bad time. You need to hold actual defensible territory, and you need to ensure that you have air superiority within this territory.

6. Organization. You need a chain of command complete with designated commanders and military divisions. You will have to delegate between land, naval, and air forces. If you leave the US navy and airforce uncontested, you do not stand a chance.

There are some other things which you need to keep in mind, such as public relations, foreign relations, territorial governance, logistics, research and development, ect.

Basically I would avoid advocating for a revolution until you have these things figured out.

So how much of your list was filled by the Mujahideen in Afghanistan during the Russian war in 79?

You mean the ones who told Barry to fuck off if he planned on trying to implement laws circumventing the Second Amendment? Those cops?

All you'l do is watch Trump's new Breitbart Network. Like taking candy from babies...he's way too ADHD to be president, as well as a total scumbag. Like Rush, Sean, Savage and all your other stupid bought off heroes...

All you'l do is watch Trump's new Breitbart Network. Like taking candy from babies...he's way too ADHD to be president, as well as a total scumbag. Like Rush, Sean, Savage and all your other stupid bought off heroes...

Ya want more links?
Holy Shit you're a glutton for punishment....

You mean the ones who told Barry to fuck off if he planned on trying to implement laws circumventing the Second Amendment? Those cops?
Those brainwashed racist hater dupes? Those TWO? lol. Background checks? lol....

Ya want more links?
Holy Shit you're a glutton for punishment....
Hilarious.

Forum List

Back