Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

My argument is truth. You are a trained MAGA seal.
They have to ignore the parade of Republicans, staffers, employees and attorneys who are lining up to testify.

They'll just keep manufacturing excuses and conspiracy theories like good sheep.

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

Dumpster, considering you and your Trump hating friends delight in the doxxing of innocent Trump supporters you have no leg upon which to stand.

They have to ignore the parade of Republicans, staffers, employees and attorneys who are lining up to testify.

They'll just keep manufacturing excuses and conspiracy theories like good sheep.
Lining up to be rewarded by a corrupt government.

She never defended MS13. But I bet trump hired a few to be gardeners at his New Jersey property.

Mara Salvatrucha, commonly known as MS-13, is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, in the 1980s. Originally, the gang was set up to protect Salvadoran immigrants from other gangs in the Los Angeles area. Over time, the gang grew into a more traditional criminal organization. MS-13 has a long time rivalry with the 18th Street gang.

So MS13 started during Reagan.

Pelosi might talk about the spark of divinity he had just like the MS13 members she defended.
These weepers who carry the torch for criminals always fail to realize that the small part of the criminal that is good is Not the part the commits the crime.

These weepers who carry the torch for criminals always fail to realize that the small part of the criminal that is good is Not the part the commits the crime.
Trump is a criminal. You carry his torch.

Mara Salvatrucha, commonly known as MS-13, is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, in the 1980s. Originally, the gang was set up to protect Salvadoran immigrants from other gangs in the Los Angeles area. Over time, the gang grew into a more traditional criminal organization. MS-13 has a long time rivalry with the 18th Street gang.

So MS13 started during Reagan.
I do not fucking care when it started. I told you what Pelosi said and you said it was a lie. You were wrong, like usual.

Forum List

Back