Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

Trump is a criminal. You carry his torch.
He has no convictions but lots of wishful charges.
You don’t understand the word criminal because it’s another word lib loons have tried to change

I do not fucking care when it started. I told you what Pelosi said and you said it was a lie. You were wrong, like usual.
I don't care what Pelosi said because MS13 has nothing to do with the 91 felony charges against the crook you're making excuses for. And Pelosi did not defend MS13.

Independent Sentinel – Bias and Credibility​

1699988093318.png

1699988340376.png

And now Trump is calling for his followers to do a citizen arrest on a judge and a DA....

It’s true – such posts by conservatives demonstrates the degree of idiocy of Trump followers that Trump depends on; Trump Cult members, defenders, and supporters are just as corrupt, just as dishonest, and just as reprehensible as Trump.
You voted for a pedophile, whose son is a crackhead pedophile.

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

You might have a leg to stand on if you people hadn't gone after Rump's Family but you so you don't.

Progs think they can argue in a vacuum where nothing they've done nbefore matters, all that matters now is "get TRump."

Forum List

Back