Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

I assume Smith and his family have security. They may need a lot more before long.

The jihadis are only becoming more feral.
Yes. It's getting dangerous. Something has to be done to stop the flow of disinformation.

Trump is a candidate for President of the United States
His demeanor in court reflects on his ability to do the job

There was a time we held Presidents to the highest standard
No his demeanor reflects on him trying to defend himself from a witch hunt
The rest is conjecture smearing by you

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

Nothing is beyond their pale when they are the ones doing it. It's only a problem when it's being done to Trump.

No his demeanor reflects on him trying to defend himself from a witch hunt
The rest is conjecture smearing by you

He defends himself like a Street Thug not a former President of the United States

The unarmed mob, that one? Antifa and BLM kill police. They are armed.
They were armed. And they killed police. BLM did not kill police, neither did Antifa. The Boogaloo Boys did and they also participated in the insurrection.

Nothing is beyond their pale when they are the ones doing it. It's only a problem when it's being done to Trump.
Are you serious? Look at what the DOJ and the FBI have done. They are like the Gestapo after anyone who disagrees with the government.

Forum List

Back