Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

:laugh:

nEzPost.jpg
I knew you could not do it. You are obsessed.

Trumps tactics are hard to comprehend
Actually not – Trump’s reckless, baseless attacks on Jack Smith and his family, Trump’s attacks on other judicial officers, and Trump’s ongoing attacks on our democratic institutions and the rule of law are all calculated to keep the support of a majority of the GOP – and to silence any Republican critic too frightened to cross Trump.

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

Picochet ‘24!

Actually not – Trump’s reckless, baseless attacks on Jack Smith and his family, Trump’s attacks on other judicial officers, and Trump’s ongoing attacks on our democratic institutions and the rule of law are all calculated to keep the support of a majority of the GOP – and to silence any Republican critic too frightened to cross Trump.
Maybe so
But it makes it more likely he will be convicted

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

Turn about is fair play so quit your crying about Trump implementing a policy one time that you all employ daily

ANY of you?

Trump won’t do a fucking thing to dial back the Progressive Jihad on America. We needed military tribunals back in 2017.

I seriously doubt we’ll see an election this time next year

So you're pretending the situations are the same. And you're pretending that Biden is talking about them and criticizing them.

Well, I realize you have to do what you can.
No one in the Trump family is trying to put Biden in prison for the rest of his life.

Insults just shatter the fragile lib ego which is already artificially propped up

Reflects worse on Trump than it does against Jack Smith who remains professional

Question
Who should provide more of a professional demeanor…
A prosecutor or a candidate for President?

Trump won’t do a fucking thing to dial back the Progressive Jihad on America. We needed military tribunals back in 2017.

I seriously doubt we’ll see an election this time next year
How freakish! Are you actually insane, or do you just post stupid shit for attention?

Forum List

Back