Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

Nothing wrong with pointing out how the family and friends of these “law enforcement” and “judges” are all rabid Trump haters. It proves they are targeting him for political and personal purposes and he has no chance at a fair trial.

Of course him pointing that out upsets morons like you who want to see Trump destroyed no matter what, because he hurt your feelings at some point.

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

Ummmmmmmmmm, if I recollect correctly, they are all going after not only Trump but Trump's family. Why does the left always want everything to be one sided?

Ummmmmmmmmm, if I recollect correctly, they are all going after not only Trump but Trump's family. Why does the left always want everything to be one sided?
So you're pretending the situations are the same. And you're pretending that Biden is talking about them and criticizing them.

Well, I realize you have to do what you can.

ANY of you?

defend what? How is he going after anyone by stating they despice him?

ANY of you?

I love hating Trump! It's so easy to hate the Great Orange Man Bad!

ANY of you?

You don't want anyone to point out your TDS is inflamed when it is?

What's to defend?

COVID... I guess you forgot.

Leftists are dishonest people. And in fact, it was the left who closed shit down. And in fact, the left reopened things despite there being twice the cases as one year earlier. The left are evil.

ANY of you?

What haven't they done to Trump? Stop this bullshit, hack. Smith is now public fodder.

So you're pretending the situations are the same. And you're pretending that Biden is talking about them and criticizing them.

Well, I realize you have to do what you can.
The situations are the same. Democrats are abusing their power by weaponizing law enforcement in order to get not only Trump but Trump's family too and now they want to cry when Trump goes after those abusers and their families.

You have been lied to. The following people say you're wrong:

The two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

You're believing a guy who said the EMMYS were rigged against him when he lost. That's on YOU.
I do not care. All I care about is making the government a TV show that Progs started the downfall with. Go after other politicians/entertainers/media types and include their families. This is what Prog did and do. You are all sick. Progressive Men and women who are Jewish have backed agendas that will kill them. Near every nation in the had protests that were pro Islam when the war started. Except for Western nations, near every other nation in the world recognizes Palestine. Progs have other groups who will kill other aligned groups if it comes to it. Its craziness. Real craziness.

Typical Trump tactic
Insult the Judge, the Prosecutor, their families, their staff

Then claim they are biased against you
It is more than a claim, it is an obvious fact. I do not think you even believe what you say. You realize what kind of scum that makes you? You do now.

ANY of you?

Can any of you stop yapping about trump?

Can any of you stop yapping about trump?
:laugh:

nEzPost.jpg

ANY of you?

When you idiot Moon Bats defend Mr. Potatohead's massive corruption, stupidity and always fucking things up then we will discuss Trump's rhetoric in his fight against the filthy Libtards using the government to go after political opposition.

Forum List

Back