Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

Palin was dipsy, going after her candidacy was part of the dirty political Fair Game....

BUT going after her family, was wrong and hurtful....even with her pulling her own family in to it from time to time.....
Most politicians Republican and Democrat use their family as political props at times but the family is not running for office and shouldn’t be included in the attacks on the candidate.

You mean by simply stating the obvious truth apparent to all?

No I prefer honesty. Tell me, how do you feel about the POTUS Joe Biden publicly calling David Axelrod a "prick" on live camera just for also telling the truth that Joe Biden is in no shape to be running this country?

But then, anyone with a brain could see that three years ago.
Pricks are pricks,

Vermin you exterminate.

(You dehumanize. As Nazi Germans did with the Jews, before they exterminated them.)

Guessing you are playing dumb, and pretending you didn't know the difference.... :icon_rolleyes:

I spent several years of my life living in Brooklyn. WE KNOW HIM! Don't try to fool yourselves in to thinking this is democrats against a republican Trump, this is against Trump, no matter the party, we have never supported his political candidacies, BECAUSE...WE KNOW HIM....and what he has done and what he'd do, to the once respected, presidential seat.
I'm sorry all I can do is laugh when you say that, and I look at what is in the Oval office right now, a huckster who has been grifting in Washington for 50 years.

Smith belongs in prison. These people are commies. Shame on the op, he thinks it OK for government to imprison people based on politics.
Thats the essence of a banana republic

And America is trending that way since Obama was in office

Last edited:
What are Smith's crimes? List them, and statute if you know them..... Otherwise you're just spilling bull crap, and YOU know it! :D
Weaponized prosecutions of political rivals, the same stuff government did when they colluded with Hillary, FBI, Crossfire Hurricane, illegal Fisa warrants etc. Then the Mueller investigation. Now thw only way to stop Trump is put him in jail using tainted courts in DC. They convicted a guy for posting this back in 2016. They raided his home 7 days after Biden got elected.
images

He knew democrats and New Yorkers knew him...and Republican voters did not, they knew only his facade on the Apprentice....that is why he chose the republican party for his run as a candidate....you didn't know him and his bullying and tricks....democratic voters did, and knew he had ZERO Presidential qualities.....imo.
That's funny, because it was Democrat voters in several states than gave him the win

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

trump and his family have done nothing to justify the attack on them,,

You want an 80 year old that acts like an old man or a 77 year old that acts like a child?
Let me rephrase that for you..
You want an 80 year old man that can't even complete a full sentence, whose cognitive levels have steeply declined or a 77 year old man whose mental facilties are fine, but is a smartass?

Political prosecutions are beyond the pale for me. OP assumes what is going on is ok.

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

How do you defend Smith? He's getting what he deserves. He's a thug.

You want an 80 year old that acts like an old man or a 77 year old that acts like a child?

I want someone whose policies benefit the US and its citizens. Biden doesn't qualify but Trump does.

ANY of you?
Don't you just despise those that whine and bleat all of the time .

And if you want to have a really good whining session , remember that Mrs Smith chose her husband and now must share blame for choosing a dead beat .
So shut up with your pretend Virtue Signalling and let those who brought about their own downfall , find their own redemption and balance .

War is war .
Most Americans care little for Palestine women and children suffering . So what's so special about the Smith kids ?

War is war .
Most Americans care little for Palestine women and children suffering . So what's so special about the Smith kids ?
Yes. I know you're "at war" at those who don't agree with you. People from across the political spectrum.

Yet, we're not "at war" with you.

Funny, we said the same thing to the jihadis after 9/11.

Forum List

Back