Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

Reflects worse on Trump than it does against Jack Smith who remains professional

Question
Who should provide more of a professional demeanor…
A prosecutor or a candidate for President?
He’s not a candidate as it relates to the issues of court and defending himself against the witch hunt
Apply your labels with some intelligence

Last edited:
How freakish! Are you actually insane, or do you just post stupid shit for attention?
A little of both.

I’m very optimistic right now that there’s a race between Civil War 2.0, WW III or the promised “next pandemic will be a doozy” before next November.

I’m dedicated to enjoying whatever time I have left

A little of both.

I’m very optimistic right now that there’s a race between Civil War 2.0, WW III or the promised “next pandemic will be a doozy” before next November.

I’m dedicated to enjoying whatever time I have left
Apparently your enjoyment derives from the suffering of others.

Log off for a while and get your morality in order. It is apparently in a very poor state, right now.

He’s not a candidate as it relates to the issues of court and defending himself against the witch hunt
Apply you labels with some intelligence

Trump is a candidate for President of the United States
His demeanor in court reflects on his ability to do the job

There was a time we held Presidents to the highest standard

Never heard the speech, however, referring to those who voted for Trump as "deplorable," along with politicians telling the public they had to "fight" the republicans, I'd say was insulting to millions of voters.
Perhaps all those Trump haters, should actually go through the list of positive things he accomplished while in office, despite the garbage he had to put up with from the left.
I find it interesting that prior to running for office, he was a "media-darling" to the Democrats, with them liking to have their photographs taken with him. He even donated to some of their causes. However, he saw the way the Democrats were headed toward a neo-Marxist, Globalist, no-nation borders and free movement of peoples agenda and couldn't go along with it.
Trump is deplorable and your last sentence shows you are delusional.

Apparently your enjoyment derives from the suffering of others.

Log off for a while and get your morality in order. It is apparently in a very poor state, right now.
Huh? I’m 99.99% certain I won’t survive this next fun thing coming up. I’m not reveling in anybody’s suffering, just enjoy whatever little time we have left

Trump is NOT accountable for your RABID illogical HATRED of him.
That's on YOU, asshole!
Jack Smith, and his family of subverted Marxists, can dish it out, but can't take it.
Too. Fucking. Bad.
Fuck them, and YOU!!!
Trump has violated the law. Jack Smith is doing his job.

Trump is not above the law.

Did you ever weigh in on IL cancelling minority scholarships for private schools?
No, because that's not the thread topic. We all know what's going to happen after the right wing court ended AA.

No, because that's not the thread topic. We all know what's going to happen after the right wing court ended AA.
Yeah? You knew democrats were going to crush the dreams of blacks looking for a decent education? Good for you!

Forum List

Back