Trumpsters should just be patient.

What he needs is for Trump haters to stop nit picking every single thing he does or says and for once support him.
Why? Poor wittle baby can't do his job right without everyone telling him how great he is? Fk that

It is part of everyone's job, to maintain a working relationship with those they have to work with.

I thought Trump was supposed to be the childish or unprofessional one? IF that is true, then why did the Dems in question, not handle him better?

This looks like they are the childish ones.

There sure is a lot of complaining going on from Trump supporters about the quarantines and lockdowns and all that stuff.

And yet, every day at his Coronavirus press conferences, Trump himself is doing everything he can to support ALL OF IT.

I think we all know that, after all this complaining, Trumpsters are going to give absolute, 100% credit to Trump for "beating" the virus when this is finally over.

So just be patient. Trump is apparently angering you now, but you'll forgive him. Believe me!
..I see you post a lot of evidence for your OP--hahahhahahahah
''a lot of complaining about the lockdowns'' etc.....?????!!!!!!
hahahahahhahah
Mac1958 has a wild imagination. I first starting seeing that when he thought hillary had a chance of beating Trump. lol
You say that like Hillary didn’t get more votes...

The American people are not morons. They understand what Trump's about to do

We've got to open this economy. If we don't, it's gonna collapse. And if the US economy collapses, the world economy collapses. And trying to to to burn down the village to save it is foolish. That's our cold, hard truth

The fact that Trumpsters deny that their fellow Trumpsters are complaining about this stuff is beyond even how far I thought they could go.

Incredible.

They are complaining to dictators like Michigan's and Kentucky's governors who had to backtrack their draconian lock-downs. Nary a word was spoken about Trump. Why do you libs find it so easy to lie?

Last edited:
There sure is a lot of complaining going on from Trump supporters about the quarantines and lockdowns and all that stuff.

And yet, every day at his Coronavirus press conferences, Trump himself is doing everything he can to support ALL OF IT.

I think we all know that, after all this complaining, Trumpsters are going to give absolute, 100% credit to Trump for "beating" the virus when this is finally over.

So just be patient. Trump is apparently angering you now, but you'll forgive him. Believe me!
hahahahahhahah
Mac1958 has a wild imagination. I first starting seeing that when he thought hillary had a chance of beating Trump. lol

That's not how the election works, nut you knew that, didn't you?

hahahahahhahah

But it sure makes somebody sound stupid for acting like she couldn’t win. She got more votes after all.

hahahahahhahah

But it sure makes somebody sound stupid for acting like she couldn’t win. She got more votes after all.

With the way she ran her campaign, Stevie Wonder could see how she would lose.

hahahahahhahah

With the way she ran her campaign, Stevie Wonder could see how she would lose.
Yet she still got more votes.

The fact that Trumpsters deny that their fellow Trumpsters are complaining about this stuff is beyond even how far I thought they could go.

Incredible.

They are complaining to dictators like Michigan's and Kentucky's governors who had to backtrack their draconian lock-downs. Nary a word was spoken about Trump. Why do you libs find it so easy to lie?
You call governors "dictators", and then you accuse others of lying. All in the same post.

Just another example of why I no longer burn time or effort trying to communicate with nutters.

Incredible.

You call governors "dictators", and then you accuse others of lying. All in the same post.

Just another example of why I no longer burn time or effort trying to communicate with nutters.

So, saying you could go out on your kayak but riding a jet ski is not allowed is OK with you?

Not allowing people to sit in their cars in a parking lot to watch their church service is not allowed, even if they maintain social distancing. Is that OK?

Those are just two examples of the Draconian lock-downs that prompted the protests.

A few weeks ago, our Democrat governor could do no wrong according to social media. Then he vetoed a bill that would have required each voter to have an ID. The legislature overrode his veto like shit through a goose! His true libtardedness finally showed!

Now, his press conferences cannot even be heard because protestors outside the capitol are making so much racket.

There is a lot of complaining from non Trump supporters about it as well and you can be rest assured when it's all over they will blame him for every single bit of it till the day he leaves office and beyond. Believe me!
BOTH of these are ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

Lol Cuomo wants to keep ny shut until there are no more cases. The question then is will Cuomo destroy ny or will ny destroy cuomobfirst

Incredible.

So, saying you could go out on your kayak but riding a jet ski is not allowed is OK with you?

Not allowing people to sit in their cars in a parking lot to watch their church service is not allowed, even if they maintain social distancing. Is that OK?

Those are just two examples of the Draconian lock-downs that prompted the protests.

A few weeks ago, our Democrat governor could do no wrong according to social media. Then he vetoed a bill that would have required each voter to have an ID. The legislature overrode his veto like shit through a goose! His true libtardedness finally showed!

Now, his press conferences cannot even be heard because protestors outside the capitol are making so much racket.
If the new communist party in charge told Americans to hop around on one foot to avoid the virus they would

We've got to open this economy. If we don't, it's gonna collapse. And if the US economy collapses, the world economy collapses. And trying to to to burn down the village to save it is foolish. That's our cold, hard truth
Dems will fight it all the way. They'll cry fake tears about someone's grandma dying or some other nonsense. The Dem lockdown is damaging our economy. It's time to end the lockdown.

I thought Trump was supposed to be the childish or unprofessional one? IF that is true, then why did the Dems in question, not handle him better?
Not handle him better? He is responsible for his juvenile, petulant behavior...........and nobody else.

Not handle him better? He is responsible for his juvenile, petulant behavior...........and nobody else.

And the dems in question are responsible for the role their actions played in supposedly destroying their working relationship.

Guess they should have thought of that, when they were pandering to the goofy left, getting all the love from you guys on Twitter.

Forum List

Back