Truth Is Consistently Denied, And History Is Rewritten By Conservatives

It has escaped the memories of conservatives, but back when their beloved Reagan was president, and the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan, Ronny’s reaction was to arm the Taliban and then tell the C.I.A. to train Osama bin Laden. This led to the 9/11 attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon.

they were our allies against russia and it did not lead to 9/11, that's just an idiotic lie

Also not remembered by the right-wingers, both Reagan and Bush Sr, gave chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein. Emboldened by this U.S. show of support, Saddam invaded Kuwait. This led to the first Iraq war.

That was to help our ally in their war with Iran, the rest is another lie

Then came Bush Jr., or “Dubya” as he is better known. As president, he and his henchmen used lies to launch the second Iraq war. This led to ISIS. (Not to mention the needless deaths, wounding, and maiming of tens-of-thousands of U.S. and allied troops and innocent Iraqi citizens.)

both are lies

Of course, conservative propaganda has rewritten history, denying these facts, and replacing them with various lies and tall tales. But the truth is still out there and can be easily found, and must be remembered anytime someone says the Republicans are better at keeping America safe.

anyone can post unfounded bullshit and call it the truth

The responses of the right-wingers to this OP will deny the truth, or cite the lies of the conservatives’ rewritten history

calling you a liar is just a simple fact, you can't support any lie with any links

I didn't see a single link to any of your made up erroneous bullshit.
the enemy of our enemy is our friend. You need a link for that?

Bush didn't lie, he and congress believed lies, this is the actual facts, if you don't know this, I pity you.
John Hawkins - Show This Column to Anyone Who Claims Bush Lied about WMDs in Iraq

Now back up the ops lies with links, which you didn't do.

"Then came Bush Jr., or “Dubya” as he is better known. As president, he and his henchmen used lies to launch the second Iraq war."

I don't need a link to tell you that Bush had the Congress vote for and the UN declare Iraq in material breech of the cease fire that was in effect. If you consider John Kerry and Hillary Clinton who voted for the war his henchmen, so be it.

It has escaped the memories of conservatives, but back when their beloved Reagan was president, and the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan, Ronny’s reaction was to arm the Taliban and then tell the C.I.A. to train Osama bin Laden. This led to the 9/11 attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon.

Also not remembered by the right-wingers, both Reagan and Bush Sr, gave chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein. Emboldened by this U.S. show of support, Saddam invaded Kuwait. This led to the first Iraq war.

Then came Bush Jr., or “Dubya” as he is better known. As president, he and his henchmen used lies to launch the second Iraq war. This led to ISIS. (Not to mention the needless deaths, wounding, and maiming of tens-of-thousands of U.S. and allied troops and innocent Iraqi citizens.)

Of course, conservative propaganda has rewritten history, denying these facts, and replacing them with various lies and tall tales. But the truth is still out there and can be easily found, and must be remembered anytime someone says the Republicans are better at keeping America safe.

The responses of the right-wingers to this OP will deny the truth, or cite the lies of the conservatives’ rewritten history.

Agree, and they also like to rewrite textbooks.
Historic facts are unknown to the right wing, and science books are sacrilegious.

The responses of the right-wingers to this OP will deny the truth, or cite the lies of the conservatives’ rewritten history.

Agree, and they also like to rewrite textbooks.
Historic facts are unknown to the right wing, and science books are sacrilegious.

historic 'facts' like yours are unknown to everyone

Mujahideen is not the Taliban

Thread fail

they were our allies against russia and it did not lead to 9/11, that's just an idiotic lie

That was to help our ally in their war with Iran, the rest is another lie

both are lies

anyone can post unfounded bullshit and call it the truth

The responses of the right-wingers to this OP will deny the truth, or cite the lies of the conservatives’ rewritten history

calling you a liar is just a simple fact, you can't support any lie with any links

I didn't see a single link to any of your made up erroneous bullshit.
the enemy of our enemy is our friend. You need a link for that?

Bush didn't lie, he and congress believed lies, this is the actual facts, if you don't know this, I pity you.
John Hawkins - Show This Column to Anyone Who Claims Bush Lied about WMDs in Iraq

Now back up the ops lies with links, which you didn't do.

I will be glad to furnish links as soon as you do.

Just the first one will do.

"It has escaped the memories of conservatives, but back when their beloved Reagan was president, and the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan, Ronny’s reaction was to arm the Taliban and then tell the C.I.A. to train Osama bin Laden. This led to the 9/11 attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon."

I'm waiting.

9/11 Attacks - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
On September 11, 2001, 19 militants associated with the Islamic extremist group al-Qaeda hijacked four airliners and carried out suicide attacks against targets in the United States

not the taliban

Allegations of CIA assistance to Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA.[1]

In other words, they don't actually know.

The last part is so fucking stewpud only a leftist sheep could think it's possible.

I proved it all to be lies, the whole thing

Let's,do the time warp again......

What a retard post. There was no Taliban back then and it wasn't possible to foresee the future. I doubt bin Laden knew what he's be doing years from then. You're just another hatefilled liberal idiot rewritting history to suit you agenda.

Fail.

Conservatives, by definition, do not rewrite history, they embrace it. It has always been liberals who have, well, a liberal interpretation of history.

It has always been so.

God, yet another dingbat. WTF is wrong with people?!

What a retard post. There was no Taliban back then and it wasn't possible to foresee the future. I doubt bin Laden knew what he's be doing years from then. You're just another hatefilled liberal idiot rewritting history to suit you agenda.

Fail.

no taliban when ronnie was president? really?

ronnie armed the Mujahadin and our CIA trained them and osama bin laden to fight our proxy war with the soviet union.

history is important.

Last edited:

God, yet another dingbat. WTF is wrong with people?!

so funny coming from the meathead.

Fail.

ronnie armed the Mujahadin and and our CIA trained them and osama bin laden to fight our proxy war with the soviet union.

history is important.
It sure is. The Mujahadin was not the Taliban. Different groups serving a different purpose. History, learn it. Hate is a poor substitute.

ronnie armed the Mujahadin and and our CIA trained them and osama bin laden to fight our proxy war with the soviet union.

history is important.
History is important. Afghanistan was invaded during Cater's tenure and the Taliban were not formed until Clinton's.

Sorry, you can't rewrite this stuff because it doesn't jibe with your dogma. Stop being a putz.

We don't teach history anymore. That would go a long way to correcting all the untruths. Once entrenched the liberal lie will not be dislodged. They are given the facts and immediately run back to the lie as if they were never told the truth.

Who fed you all of that BS? And how did you get gullible/stupid enough to believe it?

Who fed you all of that BS? And how did you get gullible/stupid enough to believe it?
It's probably being taught in public-ed. And college.

Forum List

Back