Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

You have no idea whats going on.

This is a pattern by the republican party that stretches decades

You just proved the the democratic party and the left wing talking heads have no respect for you.

They tell you things they know you will believe becuase you are paranoid.

In other words, they know they can capitaliz eon one of your psychological maladies.

What is it like to respect and fight for a group of people that have no respect for you?

You just proved the the democratic party and the left wing talking heads have no respect for you.

In other words, they know they can capitaliz eon one of your psychological maladies.

What is it like to respect and fight for a group of people that have no respect for you?

where are your facts?

you have none

The problem is that he is a citizen and has a right to vote.

Your party creating laws that keep Americans from voting so they can win elections is evil
oh and here comes the 'disenfranchisement whine'.

So, let's just say I go across the WI boarder from MN and open a bank account in Hudson under a false address, or an OLD address... I should be able to vote in WI though I live in MN?

Bank accounts are not proof of residency. BILLS are. Phone bill, electric bill, water bill, car insurance payment...

I'd rather have 3 dozen people disenfranchised than allow tens of thousands (as is shown in the MN elections the last 3 cycles) vote fraudulently.

why do you people pretend keeping Americans from voting is good for our country?

Why do you pretend letting the dead, felons in prison, people using vacant lots as addresses, and illegal aliens vote is good for our country?

I dont.

You just pretend that these are facts when they are not

Then you should be in favor of a voter showing photo ID to prove they are who they say they are, and are also eligible to vote in that particular election and precinct.

Any Wisconsin resident who does not hold a valid drivers license from Wisconsin or another jurisdiction may request a photo ID. There is no age limit to apply for an ID card. When applying, it will be necessary to provide:

Proof of name and date of birth, for example, a certified U.S. birth certificate, valid passport or certificate of naturalization.
Proof of identity (usually a document with a signature or photo).
Proof of Wisconsin residency.
Proof of U.S. citizenship, legal permanent resident status, legal conditional resident status or legal temporary visitor status.
Your social security number.
Residency documentation:
Acceptable documents for proof of Wisconsin residency

When applying for an original (first) Wisconsin driver license or identification card, you must provide proof of Wisconsin residency if you are 18 years of age or older.

Documents presented as proof must be original. Photocopies are not acceptable.

Documents listing a post office box or commercial receiving agency as the mailing address are not acceptable.

The department will decline to accept any document presented if it does not provide conclusive proof of residency. Additional verification may be requested.

The following documents are acceptable proof of Wisconsin residency when they include your name and current Wisconsin residence street address:

Employee photo identification card issued by your current employer, containing your employer's name and address. Your employer's telephone number may be required for verification.
Pay check or stub or earning statement with your name and Wisconsin address, and your employer's name and address, issued within the last 90 days. Your employer's telephone number may be required for verification.
A utility bill for water, gas, electricity or landline telephone service issued within the last 90 days. Cable or similar bundles of services that include landline telephone service is included in this category. Electronic copies are acceptable.
An account statement from a Wisconsin bank/financial institution issued within the last 90 days. This includes savings, checking or money market accounts held in banks or credit unions. Electronic copies are acceptable.Certified school record or transcript that identifies you by name, shows your current address and is issued within the last 90 days for the most recent school period.
Mortgage documents for a residential property located in Wisconsin.
Your current valid homeowner, renter or motor vehicle insurance policy dated within one year of application.
Government-issued correspondence or product issued within the last 90 days from a federal, state, county or city agency.
Department of Corrections documentation: Letters from probation/parole agents on letterhead issued within the last 90 days.
Your college enrollment documentation or Form 2019, Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status with your current Wisconsin address.
Documents with a photograph of a person will be accepted only when the person is readily recognizable from the photograph. The department will decline to accept any document presented if it has reason to suspect the authenticity of the document. Questionable documents may require additional review.
Obtaining an ID card - Wisconsin Department of Transportation

Exactly...

And the line in black bold applies to the line in red bold if such bank statement shows little or no activity as banks do not require proof of residency at the address offered them when you open an account.

However, extensive activity on the account implies the liklihood of residency.

Where is your proof there is those problems taking place in enough numbers to warrent keeping Americans from voting?

where are your facts?

you have none

if you exist...and you do...then you are my "facts"

You believe the GOP is trying to supress voters rights.

The left talking heads and the democratic party have been making that claim for years with the only proof being the spin of the GOP's attempts to ensure one is an American Citizen before they vote.

So yes, I have facts.

Or are you non existant?

where are your facts?

you have none

if you exist...and you do...then you are my "facts"

You believe the GOP is trying to supress voters rights.

The left talking heads and the democratic party have been making that claim for years with the only proof being the spin of the GOP's attempts to ensure one is an American Citizen before they vote.

So yes, I have facts.

Or are you non existant?

So you ignore the cold hard court documented facts?

How many Americans do you want allowed to vote?

All.

How many non Americans do you want allowed to vote?

Then why do you support taking that right away?

So you see as saying to someone "prove you have earned the privelage of doing something" as taking the privelage away?

So I guess you see liberal schools that insist on transcrpts as their way of taking away the right of a student getting an education?

You see the need to produce a ticket at the gate of a ballpark the stadiums way of denying one entrance into the park?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I jsut renewed my DL in Florida.

I had to take:

1. A peice of mail with my name and home address.

2. My voter registration card.

3. My SS card

4. My brith certificate.

All that to get my DL renewed.

Showing an ID in order to prove you are who you say you are should be a snap.

TDM is paranoid. She thinks the GOP is trying to stop people from voting instead of making sure only legal voters vote.

She obviously needs help.

Forum List

Back