Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

There are very few things I do where I don't need some form on ID. I really don't understand the problem. I remember back in the good old Daly days of Chicago when dead people not only registered to vote but actually did vote, wonder how that happened. Heck, in Houston the illegals all have a driver license, it is not real but they have one so I don't understand why a legitimate American can't get ID. Get one or don't vote. If stupid were illegal TM would be in jail today.

Believe me... if someone told them that if they came and got an ID they'd get $50 cash... they'd find a way.

You mean they would find a way to have 5-6 ID's

Ya gotta have an ID to cash a check, drive a car, fly, get a job.... etc., etc., etc. So why not to vote?

There are very few things I do where I don't need some form on ID. I really don't understand the problem. I remember back in the good old Daly days of Chicago when dead people not only registered to vote but actually did vote, wonder how that happened. Heck, in Houston the illegals all have a driver license, it is not real but they have one so I don't understand why a legitimate American can't get ID. Get one or don't vote. If stupid were illegal TM would be in jail today.

Believe me... if someone told them that if they came and got an ID they'd get $50 cash... they'd find a way.

You mean they would find a way to have 5-6 ID's

Those buggers would go Sybil on us!

You all are wasting your time, she's so whacked out that when i posted a video linked DIRECTLY FROM THE WHITEHOUSE WEBSITE, she said it was doctored rather than admit she was full of shit.......

Teamster Nation: Walker cuts DMV in Dem districts now that voter ID is passed

the plan to keep democratic voters from voting is steaming along

Republicans have turned this country and the Constitution into a laughingstock.
You mean by wishing to live by our founder's ideals and original documents.

And if you try and spout the slaveowner misogynist 'ideals' crap, Imma slappa taste outta yo mouf.

I wasn't... but I like where you are going with it.

Hey Truthmangler, why'd you ignore my post(s) . . . YET AGAIN????

Zoom-boing said:

Quit playing childish games and tell me what you claimed I didnt answer.

Are you really this dense? YOU IGNORED THE ENTIRE POST!

You never once admitted that your o.p. was partisan bunk. The closing of the DMV's wasn't politically motivated and/or some evil Republican plan to hinder Dem voting. The link you posted in the America in on the Wrong Track thread supports what I posted here. State denies politics is behind plans to close DMV centers

btw, how does showing an ID stop one from voting again?

You cant come up with something I ignored in here can you?

You claimed that I didnt answer something in this thread.

GO GET THE QUESTION YOU CLAIMED I DIDNT ANSWER

Liar. I never said any such thing.

I said you ignored the facts I posted. You still are.

I take your utter and total silence as admitting you were wrong and that you are indeed nothing but a lying partisan hack.

You all are wasting your time, she's so whacked out that when i posted a video linked DIRECTLY FROM THE WHITEHOUSE WEBSITE, she said it was doctored rather than admit she was full of shit.......
Since Truthiepoo is currently curled in a corner in a silent scream of catatonia, I'll help filll in the blank of what she's thinking:

"WHYYYY WON"T REALITY MATCH MY DELUSIONS????!!!!!!?????"

Republicans have turned this country and the Constitution into a laughingstock.
You mean by wishing to live by our founder's ideals and original documents.

And if you try and spout the slaveowner misogynist 'ideals' crap, Imma slappa taste outta yo mouf.

I wasn't... but I like where you are going with it.
lolcat7.gif

Zoom-boing said:

You never once admitted that your o.p. was partisan bunk. The closing of the DMV's wasn't politically motivated and/or some evil Republican plan to hinder Dem voting. The link you posted in the America in on the Wrong Track thread supports what I posted here. State denies politics is behind plans to close DMV centers

I take your utter and total silence as admitting you were wrong and that you are indeed nothing but a lying partisan hack.

You have to give her a little time. It takes a while to get the approved talking points from the DNC, Soros, and the HuffyPuffy Post.

LMAO Sog. Another good one. Had to Rep ya. LOL

BTW what happend to TDM??? Is she gone again?? Must be getting rather hot in the kitchen. LOL

Last edited:
yeap not one of you lying fools can point to facts in this thread that I ignored.

You're here now; you ran away from the thread when presented with facts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...harder-to-get-ids-to-vote-18.html#post3919629

Please link to the post in which your said facts were ignored you lying hack

Translation - I got nothing but butthurt......
Reminds me of a quote from "Fire Down Below".

"I can get 100 agents in here in 24 hours and they'll crawl up every orifice you got. Then you can go to your doctor and get a nice soothing ointment to put on the hole that hurts most."

yeap not one of you lying fools can point to facts in this thread that I ignored.
Still haven't answered me. I believe that qualifies as ignoring a question put before you.

Or are you just gonna keep going "Put the needle on the record, Put the needle on the record, Put the needle on the record and the drum beat goes like this! La laaa la laaa laaa leyyyyoow!"

ZB I came right to the thread and you have yet to make your claim

You're here now; you ran away from the thread when presented with facts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...harder-to-get-ids-to-vote-18.html#post3919629

Please link to the post in which your said facts were ignored you lying hack

I've already linked to it 4 fucking times. No more spoon feeding for you! Try going back and reading for comprehension.

Based on your lame troll posts I can only conclude that your are indeed an imbecile.

You, sir or madam, are a lying partisan hacky hack hack. And that there's a fact, Jack.

Zoom-boing said:

You never once admitted that your o.p. was partisan bunk. Its not partisan bunk, tell us why he removed the ideaThe closing of the DMV's wasn't politically motivated and/or some evil Republican plan to hinder Dem voting. The link you posted in the America in on the Wrong Track thread supports what I posted here. State denies politics is behind plans to close DMV centers

You have been given stgudy after study to show you

I went to water my garden, I unlike dont LIVE here

Forum List

Back