Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

Quit playing childish games and tell me what you claimed I didnt answer.
Why are you ignoring my post? #460? Last one last page.

Because its nothing but personal insults and contains no facts
It's your own quotes thrown back in your face showing what a piece of shit you are. The lack of facts is your own damn fault. I'd find more polite terms, but face it, you're gonna have to start earning more civility from me by proving you're a sentient being, and not some Daily Kos spambot.

I've just about had it with you. Engage in conversation and admit your faults, AS I DID IN POST 460, when you had a sliver of truth in a statement. (buried under a ton of shit as usual, but I dug it out)

129056758864415922.jpg

your post was nothing but lies
Show me how, Truthiepoo-spambot. Can you do that? I want to see you attempt critical thinking and DISSECT what I stated, showing and pointing out how and where I 'lied'.

This should be entertaining. I wonder what kind of odds I get that she shits her own brainstem and somehow survives?

Last edited:
Only in your partisan mind.

12% of the current voters do not have this ID

Then they shouldn't be voting if they can't prove who they are.

Why do Dems favor voter fraud?

Oh yea...its the only way they can win.

your post was nothing but lies
Show me how, Truthiepoo-spambot. Can you do that? I want to see you attempt critical thinking and DISSECT what I stated, showing and pointing out how and where I 'lied'.

This should be entertaining. I wonder what kind of odds I get that she shits her own brainstem and somehow survives?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's fucking AWESOME!
I love those wobbly ducks over the middle. An easy pick six.

There are very few things I do where I don't need some form on ID. I really don't understand the problem. I remember back in the good old Daly days of Chicago when dead people not only registered to vote but actually did vote, wonder how that happened. Heck, in Houston the illegals all have a driver license, it is not real but they have one so I don't understand why a legitimate American can't get ID. Get one or don't vote. If stupid were illegal TM would be in jail today.

There are very few things I do where I don't need some form on ID. I really don't understand the problem. I remember back in the good old Daly days of Chicago when dead people not only registered to vote but actually did vote, wonder how that happened. Heck, in Houston the illegals all have a driver license, it is not real but they have one so I don't understand why a legitimate American can't get ID. Get one or don't vote. If stupid were illegal TM would be in jail today.

Believe me... if someone told them that if they came and got an ID they'd get $50 cash... they'd find a way.

Forum List

Back