Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

yeap not one of you lying fools can point to facts in this thread that I ignored.
Still haven't answered me. I believe that qualifies as ignoring a question put before you.

Or are you just gonna keep going "Put the needle on the record, Put the needle on the record, Put the needle on the record and the drum beat goes like this! La laaa la laaa laaa leyyyyoow!"

When she intentionally ignores questions/facts/links then goes around saying that no one has presented any questions/facts/links . . . one can only conclude that she is indeed a moron.

You're here now; you ran away from the thread when presented with facts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...harder-to-get-ids-to-vote-18.html#post3919629

Please link to the post in which your said facts were ignored you lying hack

I've already linked to it 4 fucking times. No more spoon feeding for you! Try going back and reading for comprehension.

Based on your lame troll posts I can only conclude that your are indeed an imbecile.

You, sir or madam, are a lying partisan hacky hack hack. And that there's a fact, Jack.

That is a link to my post you fool

Hey Truthmangler, why'd you ignore my post(s) . . . YET AGAIN????

Zoom-boing said:

You have been given stgudy after study to show you

Liar. I never said any such thing.

I said you ignored the facts I posted. You still are.

I take your utter and total silence as admitting you were wrong and that you are indeed nothing but a lying partisan hack.

I went to water my garden, I unlike dont LIVE here

Why are you ignoring the facts that I posted?

Why do you hate voters?

Your claimed link gives me my post 441.

why are you being such a ditz

I've already linked to it 4 fucking times. No more spoon feeding for you! Try going back and reading for comprehension.

Based on your lame troll posts I can only conclude that your are indeed an imbecile.

You, sir or madam, are a lying partisan hacky hack hack. And that there's a fact, Jack.

Moron. I've linked my post PREVIOUSLY four times. Go back and find it. Then tell me what it says about WHY they are closing DMVs.

yeap not one of you lying fools can point to facts in this thread that I ignored.
Still haven't answered me. I believe that qualifies as ignoring a question put before you.

Or are you just gonna keep going "Put the needle on the record, Put the needle on the record, Put the needle on the record and the drum beat goes like this! La laaa la laaa laaa leyyyyoow!"

When she intentionally ignores questions/facts/links then goes around saying that no one has presented any questions/facts/links . . . one can only conclude that she is indeed a moron.
At least she's recovered from her stupidity induced catatonia... but that pesky traumatic amnesia keeps dogging her posts.

This is what the right thibnks is productive discussion.

Bullshit and deversion.

That is really going to win you votes.

Moron. I've linked my post PREVIOUSLY four times. Go back and find it. Then tell me what it says about WHY they are closing DMVs.

How can I when you link only gives me my post of 441?

My God you really are retarded.

Click on the link below. IT IS A LINK TO MY POST IN YOUR THREAD, NOT TO THE ENTIRE THREAD.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...harder-to-get-ids-to-vote-18.html#post3919629

There is no post or information.

If it was so daming you would be willing to jsut simply repost the information.

Get the information and post it again.

If you dont that means it doesnt exsist

The post with the information IS there, you lying sack of partisan shit.

That link takes me to my post numbered 441.

want to prove me wrong bump the post that it links you to.

Fuck you.

You lying piece of shit. You are truly the biggest asshole I've ever encountered.

Page 18, post #267.

Transportation Department executive assistant Reggie Newson denied that politics was behind the office closure plan, saying the decisions were being made based on what made the most economic sense.

"This has nothing to do with politics," he said. "We're trying to make sure that we can provide service in each county statewide efficiently."

Department officials briefed lawmakers who represent areas affected by the closures this week. Newson said no final decisions have been made, but they plan to implement the changes starting in January.

The recently enacted state budget requires that DMV driver license and ID card services be offered in all 72 counties at least 20 hours a week. Currently, only 30 counties have offices that meet that 20-hour requirement.

Once the changes are made, there will be 625 more hours of DMV service to the public a week or about 32,000 hours more a year, said Kristina Boardman, the department's director of field services who is overseeing the plan.

Starting next year, voters must present a valid driver's license or other acceptable photo identification in order to vote. Critics of that new requirement have said it would be unconstitutional if courts determined voters couldn't easily access DMV centers where they can obtain the ID cards required in order to vote.

The state currently operates 88 DMV centers but it would drop to 78 under the tentative plan, Newson said. Many of those targeted for closure, like the one in Fort Atkinson, are temporary sites and not leased spaces, like the larger office in Watertown, he said.

Wis. DMV says closure decisions aren't final - BusinessWeek

Post #267 quoted so TM can ignore it again. Then lie and say it was never posted and reposted for her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I got caught you huh?

there is no such post as you claim.

Man you people think this whole country is jsut a game for your ego.

If you had such daming evidence you would all be clamouring to repost its every word.

INSTEAD you pay idiot games to pretend you know something.

Transportation Department executive assistant Reggie Newson denied that politics was behind the office closure plan, saying the decisions were being made based on what made the most economic sense.

"This has nothing to do with politics," he said. "We're trying to make sure that we can provide service in each county statewide efficiently."

Department officials briefed lawmakers who represent areas affected by the closures this week. Newson said no final decisions have been made, but they plan to implement the changes starting in January.

The recently enacted state budget requires that DMV driver license and ID card services be offered in all 72 counties at least 20 hours a week. Currently, only 30 counties have offices that meet that 20-hour requirement.

Once the changes are made, there will be 625 more hours of DMV service to the public a week or about 32,000 hours more a year, said Kristina Boardman, the department's director of field services who is overseeing the plan.

Starting next year, voters must present a valid driver's license or other acceptable photo identification in order to vote. Critics of that new requirement have said it would be unconstitutional if courts determined voters couldn't easily access DMV centers where they can obtain the ID cards required in order to vote.

The state currently operates 88 DMV centers but it would drop to 78 under the tentative plan, Newson said. Many of those targeted for closure, like the one in Fort Atkinson, are temporary sites and not leased spaces, like the larger office in Watertown, he said.

Wis. DMV says closure decisions aren't final - BusinessWeek

Post #267 quoted so TM can ignore it again. Then lie and say it was never posted and reposted for her.

Howe does that prove they are not p;oltical?

Why then did they trash can the idea?

Forum List

Back