Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I got caught you huh?

there is no such post as you claim.

Man you people think this whole country is jsut a game for your ego.

If you had such daming evidence you would all be clamouring to repost its every word.

INSTEAD you pay idiot games to pretend you know something.

I just reposted its every word, retard.

I got caught you huh?

If you had such daming evidence you would all be clamouring to repost its every word.

Page 18 post #267. Rat even reposted it for you.

But you will come back and call us liars. You are such an asshole.

I got caught you huh?

YouLie.jpg

There is no post or information.

If it was so daming you would be willing to jsut simply repost the information.

Get the information and post it again.

If you dont that means it doesnt exsist

The link, if you bothered to actually follow it, goes to this post:

Transportation Department executive assistant Reggie Newson denied that politics was behind the office closure plan, saying the decisions were being made based on what made the most economic sense.

"This has nothing to do with politics," he said. "We're trying to make sure that we can provide service in each county statewide efficiently."

Department officials briefed lawmakers who represent areas affected by the closures this week. Newson said no final decisions have been made, but they plan to implement the changes starting in January.

The recently enacted state budget requires that DMV driver license and ID card services be offered in all 72 counties at least 20 hours a week. Currently, only 30 counties have offices that meet that 20-hour requirement.

Once the changes are made, there will be 625 more hours of DMV service to the public a week or about 32,000 hours more a year, said Kristina Boardman, the department's director of field services who is overseeing the plan.

Starting next year, voters must present a valid driver's license or other acceptable photo identification in order to vote. Critics of that new requirement have said it would be unconstitutional if courts determined voters couldn't easily access DMV centers where they can obtain the ID cards required in order to vote.

The state currently operates 88 DMV centers but it would drop to 78 under the tentative plan, Newson said. Many of those targeted for closure, like the one in Fort Atkinson, are temporary sites and not leased spaces, like the larger office in Watertown, he said.

Wis. DMV says closure decisions aren't final - BusinessWeek

Last edited:
Except that is a flat out lie.

Well, maybe the Unions wouldn't mind pouring another 25 million in union dues into that state so Walker can reopen some of those DMV's?--:cuckoo:

It sure would have been better spent money--than what their end result was with the recall vote--:lol:

You're here now; you ran away from the thread when presented with facts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...harder-to-get-ids-to-vote-18.html#post3919629

Please link to the post in which your said facts were ignored you lying hack

what is the post number you get from this link?

#267, my post with the Business Week story/link about how the DMVs are not being closed for political reasons but rather for economic reasons.

It's on page 18 of this thread.

Howe does that prove they are not p;oltical?

Why then did they trash can the idea?

I'll show you the answer to your first question.
After that you're going to have to do your own reading to find the easy answer to your second one.
Deal?

:cuckoo:

One Democratic lawmaker said Friday it appeared the decisions were based on politics, with the department targeting offices for closure in Democratic areas and expanding hours for those in Republican districts.
A high-ranking DOT official rejected that claim, saying the changes were based on economics, not politics.
<snip>
"This has nothing to do with politics," he said. "We're trying to make sure that we can provide service in each county statewide efficiently."
:eusa_hand:

One guys says it so you call that proof?

How do you know hes not on Walkers pay off list?

Forum List

Back