Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

I get post 441.

someone is playing games with the site?

You truly are a fool aren't you? EVERY other person who has clicked that link has gone to post #267 and you claim (because you don't want to be faced with what was in post #267) that you and ONLY YOU go to post #441 when you click it?

Please tell me exactly how that happens. Because I don't believe you for a second.

Rick

Actually, you're both right.

It depends on each member's personal settings.

I, for example, have my page views set at 40 replies per page so I'm only on page 15-16 while some o you could be on any page number between 15 and 150, depending on your settings

:cool:

And for all of that .... it does not change the post number or a permalink. Post #267 is still post #267 regardless what page it appears to us on.

Last edited:
Were they right?

did the gov have to back off his plan because of the outrage?

I honestly don't know, I have not obsessed about the plan. Nor did you prove that those were Democrat districts. For one thing, I found it hard to believe that there were any government offices open less than 20 hours a week.

Also for the record, though, I realize you have neither the integrity nor the intelligence to admit it, but the Heritage Foundation has been right in things as well.

You're dismissed. Move on.

Immie

Democratic districts, sil te plait.

If the tea party had its way we'd be back a system where only white dudes who owned land and a few ******* could vote.

If the tea party had its way we'd be back a system where only white dudes who owned land and a few ******* could vote.

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand what you said. Can you try repeating it again without Harry Reid's cock so deep in your mouth?

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand what you said. Can you try repeating it again without Harry Reid's cock so deep in your mouth?

You'll understand after you read your first history book. That is, if you can beat off your dick fixation behind the next tea party glory hole event..

where were thesse offices?

Prove they were not all in poor dem areas.

Your OP is the one that made the statement. You made the insinuation. The burden of proof is upon you. However, we have had this discussion before, you are not capable of understanding that concept.

Immie

If you are required to have photo ID of some kind to be allowed to vote....
Go get what is required and STFU....

When I click on the link I get post #267. You are a complete idiot. You just proved that you don't have a clue what you are even saying.

Rick

I get post 441.

someone is playing games with the site?

Funny, the link you posted took me to page 12 and the first post # on that page is 166. Nothing takes me to post #441. And everyone else who clicked on the link I provided was taken to my post #267.

Are you lying?

Do you really have to ask that question?

Immie

Were they right?

did the gov have to back off his plan because of the outrage?

I honestly don't know, I have not obsessed about the plan. Nor did you prove that those were Democrat districts. For one thing, I found it hard to believe that there were any government offices open less than 20 hours a week.

Also for the record, though, I realize you have neither the integrity nor the intelligence to admit it, but the Heritage Foundation has been right in things as well.

You're dismissed. Move on.

Immie

Democratic districts, sil te plait.

Sorry, but in this case one would actually have to assume that the Democratic Party really believed in democracy and I, for one, question that assumption especially when having a discussion with the likes of TDM.

Immie

before you guys tear too much into truthmatters can't you just ask yourself if it's possible that a highly partisan governor might just be influenced by the voting patterns of a particular area when it comes time to close a dmv?

isn't it possible? wouldn't it be dispicable if he did? shouldn't we at least examine it before knee-jerking into defense mode?

Prove it.

Post a link to a credible source, showing that DMV offices affected are in 'democratic parts' of the state. otherwise, it's just supposition, and worthless.

i had some articles pulled up, closed them down already.

there was mention of at least one town though that was having it's office shut down and hours added to one only a 30 minute drive away.

now i ask you, if you're an elderly person that can't or doesn't drive how is it that you're supposed to make that 30 minute trip without public transportation so you can get to the only office that now serves your community?

closing offices will make it harder for the poor and elderly to get the required ID. whether those offices closed are strictly in democratic areas i have not been able to discover.

I was raised in Wisconsin and I assure you that the elderly have a neighbor, relative or son or daughter that will gladly take them to get a picture ID. I also suspect that most poor people know at least one person that will drive them to the DMV to get a FREE ID card.

How do think the elderly and poor in rural areas get to the grocery store or the opera?

Let's see, Who in this Country doesn't even have a single photo I.D. and suddenly "needs" to vote for democrats? Dead people? Illegal aliens? Community activists? ACORN workers?

The majority of the poor have cars.
Everyone can get relatives or friends or neighbors to drive them around to grocery stores or Dr. appointments, they can also take them to the DMV.
Our DMV shut down in Benson and we now have to go the Sierra Vista one ( about a 45 min drive). It is very inconvenient but, Guess what? It hasn't stopped anyone from getting to those offices. And we don't have public transportation to there.

My drivers license expires every 5 years. I would say that that inconvenience is not really too bad.

You'll understand after you read your first history book. That is, if you can beat off your dick fixation behind the next tea party glory hole event..

If I'm the one with the "dick fixation" then why is Harry Reid's dick in your mouth? Remember to breathe...

Forum List

Back