Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

If Rubio ends up on the ticket the Dems are gonna be really pissed they signed up all those "undocumented workers"

Prove this clap trap with some evidence
obama-illegal-aliens.jpg

One guys says it so you call that proof?

:lol: But the one guy from the hack link you provided IS proof? tff I notice they left out the majority of information too. The 'one guy' is Transportation Department executive assistant Reggie Newson. Yeah, I'd say he knows better what's going on that the goof writer of the OP.

Turthmatters said:
How do you know hes not on Walkers pay off list?

Link?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I got caught you huh?

there is no such post as you claim.

Man you people think this whole country is jsut a game for your ego.

If you had such daming evidence you would all be clamouring to repost its every word.

INSTEAD you pay idiot games to pretend you know something.

post #267

Transportation Department executive assistant Reggie Newson denied that politics was behind the office closure plan, saying the decisions were being made based on what made the most economic sense.

"This has nothing to do with politics," he said. "We're trying to make sure that we can provide service in each county statewide efficiently."

Department officials briefed lawmakers who represent areas affected by the closures this week. Newson said no final decisions have been made, but they plan to implement the changes starting in January.

The recently enacted state budget requires that DMV driver license and ID card services be offered in all 72 counties at least 20 hours a week. Currently, only 30 counties have offices that meet that 20-hour requirement.

Once the changes are made, there will be 625 more hours of DMV service to the public a week or about 32,000 hours more a year, said Kristina Boardman, the department's director of field services who is overseeing the plan.

Starting next year, voters must present a valid driver's license or other acceptable photo identification in order to vote. Critics of that new requirement have said it would be unconstitutional if courts determined voters couldn't easily access DMV centers where they can obtain the ID cards required in order to vote.

The state currently operates 88 DMV centers but it would drop to 78 under the tentative plan, Newson said. Many of those targeted for closure, like the one in Fort Atkinson, are temporary sites and not leased spaces, like the larger office in Watertown, he said.

Wis. DMV says closure decisions aren't final - BusinessWeek

where were thesse offices?

Prove they were not all in poor dem areas.

:lol: But the one guy from the hack link you provided IS proof? tff I notice they left out the majority of information too. The 'one guy' is Transportation Department executive assistant Reggie Newson. Yeah, I'd say he knows better what's going on that the goof writer of the OP.

Turthmatters said:

Link?

Where did I say he was on the take?

He is one guy and unless he made the decisions PERSONALLY how could he know?

No clue how you got that link, it takes me to to top of page 12.

So as not to be confusing for you, go to page 18 post #267. THAT is what I linked to.

Moot point as what I linked to (btw, everyone else who clicked on my link was taken to my pot #267. Funny, you're the only one who had any trouble with it at all) has been reposted several times and you've been given the exact page number and post number.

You're here now; you ran away from the thread when presented with facts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...harder-to-get-ids-to-vote-18.html#post3919629

Please link to the post in which your said facts were ignored you lying hack

what is the post number you get from this link?

When I click on the link I get post #267. You are a complete idiot. You just proved that you don't have a clue what you are even saying.

Rick

Turthmatters said:

Link?

Where did I say he was on the take?

You certainly implied it here:

truthmatters said:

truthmatters said:
He is one guy and unless he made the decisions PERSONALLY how could he know?

So you've been presented with facts from the executive assistant of the Tran. Dept. but he is full of shit? Did you even bother to read the article?

The recently enacted state budget requires that DMV driver license and ID card services be offered in all 72 counties at least 20 hours a week. Currently, only 30 counties have offices that meet that 20-hour requirement.

They are extending hours in other offices to meet the requirement. See below:

Once the changes are made, there will be 625 more hours of DMV service to the public a week or about 32,000 hours more a year, said Kristina Boardman, the department's director of field services who is overseeing the plan.

Starting next year, voters must present a valid driver's license or other acceptable photo identification in order to vote. Critics of that new requirement have said it would be unconstitutional if courts determined voters couldn't easily access DMV centers where they can obtain the ID cards required in order to vote.

Many of the offices targeted for closure are temporary sites and not leased spaces:

The state currently operates 88 DMV centers but it would drop to 78 under the tentative plan, Newson said. Many of those targeted for closure, like the one in Fort Atkinson, are temporary sites and not leased spaces, like the larger office in Watertown, he said.

But you believe that it's an evil Republican plot to keep Dem voters from voting.

btw, where's my apology? You called me a liar claiming I never posted information/facts that you ignored.

When I click on the link I get post #267. You are a complete idiot. You just proved that you don't have a clue what you are even saying.

Rick

I get post 441.

someone is playing games with the site?

You truly are a fool aren't you? EVERY other person who has clicked that link has gone to post #267 and you claim (because you don't want to be faced with what was in post #267) that you and ONLY YOU go to post #441 when you click it?

Please tell me exactly how that happens. Because I don't believe you for a second.

Rick

Rick

I get post 441.

Funny, the link you posted took me to page 12 and the first post # on that page is 166. Nothing takes me to post #441. And everyone else who clicked on the link I provided was taken to my post #267.

Are you lying?

No different than you saying that it's truth when the one "democratic lawmaker" claimed it was political.

Let's try to think rationally for a moment, shall we?

A POLITICAN called it "political".
A WORKER said it isn't.

Who is more believable?
:eusa_eh:

Rick

I get post 441.

Then idiot.... try going to post 267....all on your own

you know its the one right after 266 and the one just before 268.

or is that to difficult for you to figure our for your self?

wtf are you talking about carrying Walker's water???

This is the only thing mentioned about Newson:

Wisconsin DOT executive assistant Reggie Newson said there needs to be a balance between property rights and the state’s efforts to complete road projects on time and on budget, but eminent domain attorney Robert Roth of Menomonee Falls said it will result in far fewer chances for people to get fair compensation for the property they lose.

He said there needs to be balance between property rights and the state's effort to complete road projects on time and on budget . . . and in your eyes this makes him 'carrying Walker's water'? (I take it you mean he's a slime ball liar who Walker is paying off to shill for him when you say 'carrying Walker's water'? If not, then please explain).

Hey, where's my apology for calling me a liar?

Please link to the post in which your said facts were ignored you lying hack

Last edited:

Rick

I get post 441.

You truly are a fool aren't you? EVERY other person who has clicked that link has gone to post #267 and you claim (because you don't want to be faced with what was in post #267) that you and ONLY YOU go to post #441 when you click it?

Please tell me exactly how that happens. Because I don't believe you for a second.

Rick

Actually, you're both right.

It depends on each member's personal settings.

I, for example, have my page views set at 40 replies per page so I'm only on page 15-16 while some o you could be on any page number between 15 and 150, depending on your settings

:cool:

Forum List

Back