Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

And once again Truthdoesn'tmatter gets totally owned in one of her threads and runs away with her tail between her legs.

Oh, and she didn't even address the reason she bumped her own thread, the fact that she totally ignored a post that proved her to be completely wrong. Big surprise.

Rick

And once again Truthdoesn'tmatter gets totally owned in one of her threads and runs away with her tail between her legs.

Oh, and she didn't even address the reason she bumped her own thread, the fact that she totally ignored a post that proved her to be completely wrong. Big surprise.

Rick

were you born with a lie on your lips?

Rick

He's not wrong . . . you totally ignored what I posted (originally) and left the thread, got all huffy when called on it in another thread, called me a liar, came back here and bumped the thread . . . and still haven't said why you ignored the info and left the thread in the first place. (I'm going to bet that if you even bother to answer it will be along the lines of 'I can't read every post' or 'I didn't see it'. But we all know that would be bull.)

Still waiting for your apology in calling me a liar.

Rick

No, but it's obvious to everyone here (who isn't you) that you do nothing but lie.

Now that post #267 has been pointed out to you at least 30 times where is your response to it other than dismissing it? You have not replied to one single part of the facts that were posted in this thread. You have done nothing but ignore them and pretend that they were never pointed out to you. It's sad really to see someone so ingrained in wrongheadedness that they can't look at a post and have an honest discussion without turning tail and running when confronted with something that doesn't match up to their ideology.

Rick

Last edited:
And just like that *poof* Truthdoesn'tmatter is gone from this thread again.

When presented with facts and a request to respond to those facts she turns tail and runs away. Big surprise.

Rick

Transportation Department executive assistant Reggie Newson denied that politics was behind the office closure plan, saying the decisions were being made based on what made the most economic sense.

"This has nothing to do with politics," he said. "We're trying to make sure that we can provide service in each county statewide efficiently."

Department officials briefed lawmakers who represent areas affected by the closures this week. Newson said no final decisions have been made, but they plan to implement the changes starting in January.

The recently enacted state budget requires that DMV driver license and ID card services be offered in all 72 counties at least 20 hours a week. Currently, only 30 counties have offices that meet that 20-hour requirement.

Once the changes are made, there will be 625 more hours of DMV service to the public a week or about 32,000 hours more a year, said Kristina Boardman, the department's director of field services who is overseeing the plan.

Starting next year, voters must present a valid driver's license or other acceptable photo identification in order to vote. Critics of that new requirement have said it would be unconstitutional if courts determined voters couldn't easily access DMV centers where they can obtain the ID cards required in order to vote.

The state currently operates 88 DMV centers but it would drop to 78 under the tentative plan, Newson said. Many of those targeted for closure, like the one in Fort Atkinson, are temporary sites and not leased spaces, like the larger office in Watertown, he said.

Wis. DMV says closure decisions aren't final - BusinessWeek

I will answer it YET once again just for you hboat

Transportation Department executive assistant Reggie Newson denied that politics was behind the office closure plan, saying the decisions were being made based on what made the most economic sense.

I think this is your BIG fact you think is unsurmountable right?

How does this guy know what the aim of the closings were?

Did he design them?

If they were not poltically motivated WHY did they trash the plan after people called them on it being political?

Show me where the closings were going to take place and then you can show me how it was not poltically motivated.

Show me where the closings were going to take place and then you can show me how it was not poltically motivated.

Let me get this straight. You post that this is political, linking to a teamster's blog, and offer no proof that it is political even after SEVERAL people ask you to prove it. And now when a post shows that it wasn't political you ask for yet more proof to disprove something that you've NEVER GIVEN PROOF for in the first place.

I think the onus is on you to prove that it was politically motivated first, since it was you that made the original UNPROVEN claim.

Rick

And just like that *poof* Truthdoesn'tmatter is gone from this thread again.

When presented with facts and a request to respond to those facts she turns tail and runs away. Big surprise.

Rick

She'll return. It's her MO. Take a look at the threads she starts. In spite of all knowing what will happen, they take the bait and reply, again and again. While playing with her, they are not posting on the serious threads or starting their own. She's now starting the 2nd or 3rd cycle of the same nonsense. She's been doing the same for years. If folks would just ignore her, we'd all be better off.

I think this is your BIG fact you think is unsurmountable right?

How does this guy know what the aim of the closings were?

Did he design them?

If they were not poltically motivated WHY did they trash the plan after people called them on it being political?

Idiot...

first off when you QUOTE someone.... use the damn QUOTE fracture.

Second... how do YOU know HE does not know what the aim is? He clearly states that it is to save on costs.

Third...If it WAS politically motivated... they WOULD NOT HAVE TRASHED THE PLAN....regardless of how much opposition occurred...

Thank you once again for pawning your self

The state Division of Motor Vehicles unveiled details of a major expansion of services Thursday, tweaking a preliminary proposal that had created a controversy among some lawmakers.

Department of Transportation Secretary Mark Gottlieb said the expansion leaves all current offices open, increases the total number of offices across the state from 88 to 92 and drastically expands the hours of operation for some 40 counties.

Read more: DMV to add hours, offices to address increased demand for photo IDs

I wonder if our friend TM knows the difference between a preliminary proposal and a finished bill?
Gottlieb said Thursday that politics was never a consideration. He said DOT tweaked the original plan after feedback from lawmakers.

"We listened to the concerns of legislators and others impacted by the potential changes," he said.

And this is why you release a proposal. To get feedback from the community to see if anything is wrong with the proposal, and make needed changes.

They didn't "dump" the idea, they worked to make it better.

The state Division of Motor Vehicles unveiled details of a major expansion of services Thursday, tweaking a preliminary proposal that had created a controversy among some lawmakers.

Department of Transportation Secretary Mark Gottlieb said the expansion leaves all current offices open, increases the total number of offices across the state from 88 to 92 and drastically expands the hours of operation for some 40 counties.

Read more: DMV to add hours, offices to address increased demand for photo IDs

I wonder if our friend TM knows the difference between a preliminary proposal and a finished bill?
Gottlieb said Thursday that politics was never a consideration. He said DOT tweaked the original plan after feedback from lawmakers.

"We listened to the concerns of legislators and others impacted by the potential changes," he said.

And this is why you release a proposal. To get feedback from the community to see if anything is wrong with the proposal, and make needed changes.

They didn't "dump" the idea, they worked to make it better.

Don't worry, truthdoesn'tmatter will ignore this post just like she ignores anything that proves her to be wrong.

Rick

No... you just can't read... your name isn't Johnny is it? I saw a documentary about you.

From the website I-9 Requirements - Document Lists

List B - Documents that Establish Identity

Driver's license or ID card issued by a state or outlying possession of the United States, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
ID card issued by federal, state, or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
School ID card with a photograph
Voter's registration card
U.S. military card or draft record
Military dependent's ID card
U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner card
Native American tribal document
Driver's license issued by a Canadian government authority

(For persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document listed above:)
School record or report card
Clinic, doctor, or hospital record
Day-care or nursery school record

List C - Documents that Establish Employment Authorization

A Social Security account number card other than one that specifies on the face that the issuance of the card does not authorize employment in the United States*
Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545)
Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State (Form DS-1350)
Original or certified copy of birth certificate issued by a State, county, municipal authority, or territory of the United States bearing an official seal
Native American tribal document
U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)
Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security

In case you didn't see what I BOLDED, It's #4 on the "B" list.
Ok.
I stand corrected. :cool:
I've never been presented a voter ID when I hired someone.
But, seeing how all the other forms of ID on that list have a photo, wouldn't it stand to reason that the voter ID in question require a photo ID to acquire it?

Nope... you can even get a Voter's registration Card online.

so... here's the big question.... if a Voter's Registration Card is acceptable form of Establishing Identity for a Job... why isn't it good enough to cast a vote? An act that a Voter's Registration Card is for?

This is all propaganda driven. It has little to do with reality and more to do with assumptions.

When I go to the poll to vote the poll worker has a list of every registered voter in the district. If a picture ID was not required, II could show my neighbors voter registration card if I had begged, borrowed or stolen it and vote. Since I already early voted last week, I now have voted twice.

That is why a picture ID is checked here in Georgia against the registered voter list. I don't look a bit like my neighbor.

Last edited:
Ok.
I stand corrected. :cool:
I've never been presented a voter ID when I hired someone.
But, seeing how all the other forms of ID on that list have a photo, wouldn't it stand to reason that the voter ID in question require a photo ID to acquire it?

Nope... you can even get a Voter's registration Card online.

so... here's the big question.... if a Voter's Registration Card is acceptable form of Establishing Identity for a Job... why isn't it good enough to cast a vote? An act that a Voter's Registration Card is for?

This is all propaganda driven. It has little to do with reality and more to do with assumptions.

When I go to the poll to vote the poll worker has a list of every registered voter in the district. If a picture ID was not required, II could show my neighbors voter registration card if I had begged, borrowed or stolen it and vote. Since I already early voted last week, I now have voted twice.

That is why a picture ID is checked here in Georgia against the registered voter list. I don't look a bit like my neighbor.

I hope you understand that this is exactly the behavior that TDM encourages.

Immie

Forum List

Back