Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

So I let for a while, expecting TM to finally prove the stations that were to be closed were in heavily Democratic districts. Imagine my surprise :D to see that she hasn't. So I said to myself, "Self, since she won't do it, maybe you should look some of them up, to see if she is right". Here is what I found...

Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin (WI 53538) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Fort Atkinson, Jefferson County
2004 - Kerry 43%, Bush 56%
2008 - Obama 50% - McCain 49%

Luck, Wisconsin (WI 54853) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Luck, Polk County
2004 - Kerry 48% - Bush 52%
2008 - Obama 49% - McCain 50%

New Richmond, Wisconsin (WI 54017) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
New Richmond, St Croix county
2004 - Kerry 45% - Bush 54%
2008 - Obama 48% - McCain 52%

Abbotsford, Wisconsin (WI 54405) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Abbotsford, Clark County
2004 - Kerry 46% - Bush 53%
2008 - Obama 53% - McCain 46%

Westfield, Wisconsin (WI 53964) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Westfield, Marquette County
2008 - Obama 52% - McCain 47%

All links courtesy of city-data. You have to scroll down to see the election charts.

Funny, I don't see these as heavily Democratic. In fact, they seem more heavily Republican to me.

I guess TM is wrong again, like that is something new.

Now you did it!
Don't you know that if she sees an actual fact, it could kill her.
All these years avoiding the truth, if she's exposed to some now, she could go into anaphylactic shock.

Nah, she doesn't read facts. She will ignore what Rat posted just as she ignored all the other facts presented to her, ramble on about anyone who doesn't buy her shit is an enemy of the country, and skitter away again. That's if she even bothers returning to the thread.

I did find this nifty gift for her. What do you all think, it is her or what!

13898416v1_225x225_Front.jpg

So I let for a while, expecting TM to finally prove the stations that were to be closed were in heavily Democratic districts. Imagine my surprise :D to see that she hasn't. So I said to myself, "Self, since she won't do it, maybe you should look some of them up, to see if she is right". Here is what I found...

Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin (WI 53538) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders

Luck, Wisconsin (WI 54853) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Luck, Polk County

New Richmond, Wisconsin (WI 54017) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders

Abbotsford, Wisconsin (WI 54405) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders
Abbotsford, Clark County

Westfield, Wisconsin (WI 53964) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders

All links courtesy of city-data. You have to scroll down to see the election charts.

Funny, I don't see these as heavily Democratic. In fact, they seem more heavily Republican to me.

Now you did it!
All these years avoiding the truth, if she's exposed to some now, she could go into anaphylactic shock.

Nah, she doesn't read facts. She will ignore what Rat posted just as she ignored all the other facts presented to her, ramble on about anyone who doesn't buy her shit is an enemy of the country, and skitter away again. That's if she even bothers returning to the thread.

It is her only if there is a picture of Obama on the back otherwise it is just words that she needs TPM to interpret for her and they will tell her that although it is absolutely the truth, the truth doesn't matter and she should not be wearing it.

Immie

Luck, Polk County

Abbotsford, Clark County

Now you did it!

Excellent! What size do you suppose she wears? :eusa_whistle:

That's cause there IS a real Mickey Mouse.....now Dora the Explorer would be a tougher sell....

For those of you who refuse this cold hard evidence of what the founders intended.

You are enemies of this country.

Look! you idiot! There have been a thousand posts refuting your partisan talking points and still you insist that the GOP wants to prevent black from voting. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK GOT THEM THE RIGHT TO VOTE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Are you a masochist or just plain stupid?

For those of you who refuse this cold hard evidence of what the founders intended.

Look! you idiot! There have been a thousand posts refuting your partisan talking points and still you insist that the GOP wants to prevent black from voting. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK GOT THEM THE RIGHT TO VOTE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Truthmatters thinks if we check everyone's ID that it's blacks who will be too lazy to get an ID to vote, which makes Republicans racist.

You think that's just plain stupid? Hmmm....maybe it is....

Personally I'm disappointed none of the black liberals on the board will step up and tell her that her old racist southern stereotype of blacks being lazy is just plain wrong. Not surprised, but disappointed. Like all liberals they are Democrats first.

Truthmatters thinks if we check everyone's ID that it's blacks who will be too lazy to get an ID to vote, which makes Republicans racist.

You think that's just plain stupid? Hmmm....maybe it is....

Personally I'm disappointed none of the black liberals on the board will step up and tell her that her old racist southern stereotype of blacks being lazy is just plain wrong. Not surprised, but disappointed. Like all liberals they are Democrats first.

you hit it on the head. Truthmatters is upset about this as she believes blacks, who vote 90% democratic, are lazy bums who rarely have their ID available as is required by law.

Me? I see it as something that affects ALL lazy people...both democrats and republicans....and as I see it, if you find taking your ID out of your wallet as an inconvenience to participate in the PRIVELAGE of voting, then voting is not important enough for you, and you should not be allowed to vote.

Ironically, those same people will have no problem producing an ID to buy a drink for personal pleasure....but to vote? Too much of a hassle.

Twice I posted a video clip showing how the Democrats have a history of keeping blacks from voting.

WHY does TM ignore the preponderance of evidence against the Democrats?

Twice I posted a video clip showing how the Democrats have a history of keeping blacks from voting.

WHY does TM ignore the preponderance of evidence against the Democrats?

Because she is a child. I prefer to ignore the child when she acts like a child.

She would have a hissy fit if she found out that only property owners could vote when we started as a Nation.
But then again, she wouldn't belive it. :)

The GOP War on Voting | Rolling Stone Politics

a new crop of GOP governors and state legislators has passed a series of seemingly disconnected measures that could prevent millions of students, minorities, immigrants, ex-convicts and the elderly from casting ballots. "What has happened this year is the most significant setback to voting rights in this country in a century," says Judith Browne-Dianis, who monitors barriers to voting as co-director of the Advancement Project, a civil rights organization based in Washington, D.C.

Last edited:
a new crop of GOP governors and state legislators has passed a series of seemingly disconnected measures that could prevent millions of students, minorities, immigrants, ex-convicts and the elderly from casting ballots.

So, they want to stop anti-American democrats from voting and destroying our country. This is a blessing.

Last edited:
you didn't have your ass handed to you enough in the last 5 threads you started on this nonsense, so you started yet another one?

Even for you, that is pathetic.

The GOP War on Voting | Rolling Stone Politics

a new crop of GOP governors and state legislators has passed a series of seemingly disconnected measures that could prevent millions of students, minorities, immigrants, ex-convicts and the elderly from casting ballots. "What has happened this year is the most significant setback to voting rights in this country in a century," says Judith Browne-Dianis, who monitors barriers to voting as co-director of the Advancement Project, a civil rights organization based in Washington, D.C.

a new crop of GOP governors and state legislators has passed a series of seemingly disconnected measures that could prevent millions of illegal aliens from casting ballots.

Forum List

Back